It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 killed in shooting at Tel Aviv market; 2 arrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: DBCowboy

And do we even know if this applies here or was it just someone else out there looking for a score?

Does it matter?

Yeah. It matters. Or do you just want to ascribe any bad thing that happens in Israel to Palestinians?

Why stop there?

Why not ascribe it to urban Chicago, Paris, Brussels, etc?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Did you read the article at all? The men that did it were captured and proven to be Palestinian. I fail to understand your confusion.

ETA
From the article I posted the link to in the 2nd post of this thread....I.e. not hidden.

Israeli police spokesman Luba Samari told USA TODAY the two alleged shooters were Palestinian cousins from Hebron. Both were apprehended.

edit on 6/8/2016 by Krakatoa because: added quote from article

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Krakatoa

snipers need to shoot people celebrating the deaths of innocent civilians in that territory. Because most likely they are also terrorist.

Wait, what?!?!

Who's the terrorist, the sniper or the civilians?

No way did you just say that...

The people dancing over the deaths of innocent civlians should also be killed by a Sniper(who is not a terrorist) because most likely they(the dancers) are either terrorist themselves or sympathizers who support them. there thats clearer now.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: zyrktec
how many palestinians have died at israeli hands since they invaded in '48?

Just curious: do you think that terror excuses terror?

Will the cycle of terrorism ever end for ANYONE if such a mindset is continuously upheld?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

snipers need to shoot people celebrating the deaths of innocent civilians in that territory. Because most likely they are also terrorist.

Wait, what?!?!

The people dancing over the deaths of innocent civlians should also be killed by a Sniper(who is not a terrorist) because most likely they(the dancers) are either terrorist themselves or sympathizers who support them. there thats clearer now.

i totally understood what you said, but really?

Good lord, what have we become?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Who cares? We'll just call this one Karma for the "pinpoint" military action in Palestine. Israel can # right off.
Oh and before anyone FREAKS OUT, Zionists DO NOT REPRESENT Judaism. Ask any orthodox Jewish Rabbi and they will tell you the truth.
edit on 9-6-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

We provide Domes of Death so that a reactionary party can kill innocent people. Welcome to US politics.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Give me a break, dude. Israelis define a "pinpoint" military action as let's go kill all of them. They are invaders and should be dealt with accordingly. # Israel.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...
The attackers were dressed as Hasidic Jews...

I wonder how they faked that eccentric Hasid haircut.

Also, I predict that somehow the weapons will be linked back to the Shin Bet.

-------------------------

Perps identified as Khaled Mohammed Mahamra and Mohammed Ahmad Mahamra, cousins who lived in the West Bank town of Yatta.

Deceased victims identified as Ido Ben Ari, 42, Ilana Neve, 39, Michael Feige, 58, and Mila Mishayev, 32.

www.haaretz.com...
A relative told Haaretz that they left home three days ago, after which their tracks disappeared. He said the family was surprised to hear their names after the attack and when security forces showed up at their door.

Musa Mahamra, the head of the Yatta council and a distant relative of the terrorists, also told Haaretz that the two were not members of any terror group, and certainly not the military wing of Hamas. He added they had no security-related record.

Where did they go for three days? That's where they received the MK-Ultra programming.

www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.724018
An employee of the chain said the attackers were wearing suits....
An eyewitness inside the restaurant said the gunmen had tried to disguise themselves as Orthodox Jews by wearing yarmulkes on their heads.

www.haaretz.com...
Rumors that a third assailant was also on the loose were quickly dispelled by police.

Ahhh yes, the additional gunmen. There's always at least one in these types of false-flag shootings!

www.haaretz.com...
The officer ran into the fleeing Palestinian gunman, who asked him for a cup of water. The officer left him with his family and went over to the site of the shooting before realizing who the man was.

Can you say "Handler" ?

edit on 9-6-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Ahhh yes, the additional gunmen. There's always at least one in these types of false-flag shootings!

The Israeli's just put out they got the third terrorist. An accomplice www.jpost.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I wonder to what religion the shooters subscribed???

Sure I could take a whack at it but that would be racist....or religiousist....
I don't know the word but I'm sure it would offend their delicate sensibilities and their God given right to kill all non believers...
I'm sure they were members of a "peaceful" religion...

Any guesses at their religion? Anyone? Anyone?

-Christosterone

They were Palestinian Muslims (big surprise).

Islamist group Hamas praised what it called an "heroic attack" but did not say it was behind it.

So there you have it, Muslims randomly killing people in restaurants...and im not talking of Paris!

Scum of the Earth they are!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Wait, what?!?!

i totally understood what you said, but really?

Good lord, what have we become?

We have become realist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join