It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: MYSTERY IN SABAUDIA, "SIGNS" FOUND IN WHEAT FIELD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
(AGI) - Latina, Italy, June 16 - They are called crop circles and they have become famous because Ufologists- interpret them as signs sent to earth by other life forms present in the universe. A few days ago they appeared in the farmlands between the lake and the sea in Sabaudia: a huge design in nature formed from concentric circles and lines created from wheat flattened to the ground.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.agi.it...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
doh, no photos!!

I've never been inclined to believe that these things are from alien intervention. Besides, wouldn't an intelligent civilization with highly advanced technology have more effective ways of communicating than by temporarily altering wheat patterns that are located in the middle of no-where?

I agree that crop circles are interesting, but if you take the alien/UFO hypothesis out of it, what other things could they be?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Crop circles are hoaxes...very nice and talent was used in making them, but they've been debunked by college students who..On the spot..drew a picture of a planned crop circle, and made on in about just a few hours by using lengths of rope to measure distances, and strapped boards to their feet to smash the wheat.

If I were an alien, and I wanted to make an impression, I'd do more than smash wheat crops down. I'd do something in a highly populated area, like do a crop circle type picture on a major interstate, or at a country fair or something, so that people would see, and think it was cool. Crop circles are usually reported in the news, but by the time they are debunked, the luster has faded, and no one really cares...so it's not reported.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
students smashing down wheat to create mathamatical equasions
,debunking!!! great idea if EBEs landed on the whitehouse lawn,religion would be destroyed and there would be mass panic.amazing how the students remained invisible to the naked eye and infa red night vision cameras while they silently smashed down the wheat

top topics

join