It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is the Most Corrupt Political Party in the US?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What in the hell are you talking about? Are you seriously gonna tell me one party is more corrupt than the other?

Yes. One party has more than twice as many convictions of its politicians for corruption offences than the other. And you call others biased and blind?

Both parties are bought and paid for by their wealthy donors. Two sides of the same corrupt coin.

Except one side is more corrupt than the other, for the reasons previously mentioned.

God, I hate people who cheerlead for their party while always attacking the other because they become biased and blind.

You hate people? That isn't out of the ordinary for the left.

Both parties are completely corrupt.

One is more corrupt than the other.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
alternate analysis: the DNC has more people without enough sense to not get caught, and the RNC is actually the more corrupt of the 2 (because my gut says so, thus making it truthy)
edit on 6/8/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

To be honest I did not read you insanely long OP but are you telling you have all the convictions of corruption in the US? Ok, apparently you don't understand how corruption works and that both sides are working for the same wealthy donors. You see, they don't investigate or convict one another, well on any real issue. On the surface, both parties have their battles in the spotlight and that's because they're putting on a show but their elite handlers don't want them out of office because they do their bidding.

Both sides are equally corrupt and to deny that is ignorant.

Do I hate people? What I hate is this BS partisan politics, which is all your thread is. The entire premise to attack the Democrats. If you deny DC as a whole is completely corrupt you're either a liar or ignorant. And just to keep you up to speed, I'm no democrat or whatever label you wanna give me.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well it's quite obvious that the democrat party is the most corrupt. Just check out the history of the party. You don't even need convictions to see how dirty it is.

Both are fairly corrupt, but most people know that if you want to take advantage of the poor and stupid for your own benefit, you look to the democrats. At the very least, Republican party can host politicians that actually want to do their job properly and represent the people(regardless of how rare this type of candidate is). Democratic party has no room for this type of candidate

Case in point, Hillary Clinton is about to be their nominee.
edit on 6/8/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
they are all the same. especially when you get to the federal level. they are all crooked

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

To be honest I did not read you insanely long OP but are you telling you have all the convictions of corruption in the US? Ok, apparently you don't understand how corruption works and that both sides are working for the same wealthy donors. You see, they don't investigate or convict one another, well on any real issue. On the surface, both parties have their battles in the spotlight and that's because they're putting on a show but their elite handlers don't want them out of office because they do their bidding.

The length of the OP is because the Democratic Party has over 100 convictions in bribery, racketeering, fraud, conspiracy to defraud the US, and so on and I tried to summarize every one of them. The Republican party has only 45, less than half.

I don't think you have any evidence, and that to me is the height of ignorance.

Both sides are equally corrupt and to deny that is ignorant.

You have no evidence. That which is asserted without evidence without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Do I hate people? What I hate is this BS partisan politics, which is all your thread is. The entire premise to attack the Democrats. If you deny DC as a whole is completely corrupt you're either a liar or ignorant. And just to keep you up to speed, I'm no democrat or whatever label you wanna give me.

That's why I put it in the Political Mud-pit. If you don't like it, why the hell are you taking part?

Claims without evidence, dismissing evidence, and now double standards. Liar or ignorant?
edit on 8-6-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

they are on the same team ,or society if you will, this thread only pretends they are not

fail
edit on 9-6-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I'm just sick of all of the corruption...that's why I was broadening the scope a bit.

Good research, either way.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Color me shocked.

Ok, not really. It's been fairly obvious since the 80's anyway: Dems are corrupt as hell, and the Gop are stock full of kiddie diddlers and closet-queens. Obviously, there is considerable cross-over. Many run the gamut between both perspectives, in more ways than one. Dennis Hastert springs to mind, immediately.

We have two major problems: we worship (literally) founding fathers who were themselves, constructed idols with feet-of-clay, and we suffer from a massive inferiority complex. We simply refuse to nominate or elect anyone, on either side, we feel threatened by. We don't want forward thinking leaders who might actually fix our worsening social, political, economic or environmental issues. We elect idiots who either "get us," (rolleyes) or whom we might like to "have a beer with."

Worse, the only thing either wing of the retarded Turkey agrees on is: military power. Which is itself a biggest indictment of our collective personality disorder, ever.

It's like Stockholm syndrome, but without the hot models.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join