It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Records from Clinton's email server being held as 'evidence'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The FBI, in a court filing the other day, has basically confirmed the investigations into the now famous Hillary server is real.

Ending speculation, the FBI is saying the records are all "evidence".

Some speculation as to whether or not the FBI has recovered any possible deleted records might also be ending.

Hillary claimed she had all her "personal" records deleted, but some past reports say the FBI got them back from backups and now possibly from the hard drive itself.

It keeps getting worse doesn't it.

FBI: Records from Clinton's email server being held as 'evidence'

FBI agents have confirmed that they recovered records from Hillary Clinton's private server and other electronic devices, but won't reveal any details about those records because that information is being treated as "evidence" in a "pending investigation."

"[A]ll of the materials retrieved from any electronic equipment obtained from former Secretary Clinton for the investigation are evidence, potential evidence, or information that has not yet been assessed for evidentiary value," the FBI said in documents filed with a federal court Monday.

While media reports last year suggested the law enforcement agency had some success pulling potentially deleted emails off Clinton's private server, which it seized in August, the FBI had previously shied away from confirming the existence of recovered records. It also hadn't revealed any details about what was being considered "evidence" in its high-profile investigation.

Getting Close

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But....but, she said she didn't do anything wrong.

Sounds eerily familiar.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Unless Clinton's private server was running a DOD/NSA type eraser/overwriter those emails can be recovered without much effort. and as technology IGNORANT as Clinton is.

I doubt she was.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another interesting factoid I'm sure is part of the investigation, is what Guccifer (or any other hackers) may have originally found on her server.

Here is a link that goes into detail about some serious issues related to this storage of classified info.

The article explains that if anyone hacked Hillary's server and saw the now redacted emails, they would be able to put 2 and 2 together and figure out what names were covert / sensitive by matching up the redacted and original emails for comparison.

I was skeptical about Clinton actually taking the fall, but with Pagliano and the extradition of Guccifer, as well as all the information that continues to come out, I think her 'historical moment' will be short lived.

ETA: Thinking about this - this could be a major reason why the FBI extradited Guccifer. They may want to find out exactly what emails he saw and possibly who he gave the info to, because with the redacted emails and original emails you basically would have a key for identifying CIA personnel.

edit on 8-6-2016 by SonOfThor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I really want her to go to trial. Even if it's all for show, and they find her "innocent", at least I'll still have a modicum of faith in the U.S. for at least presenting all the evidence for us to discuss.

The fact this hasn't gone away yet is very telling. All the people saying " nothing will happen", well, then why are things happening? If it were nothing, there'd be nothing.

Whether or not she is guilty I cannot 100% say. Like i said earlier, I just pray our justice system does the right thing here and doesn't bury it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

I Say she is 100% guilty, and 100% of her supporters don't care.

I just pray our justice system does the right thing here and doesn't bury it.

Don't hold your breathe.

We don't call it the department of injustice for nothing.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is new how?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is new how?

Confirming the tired old speculation and useless rebuttals and lies.

That's how.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is new how?

The records linked were filed in court on Monday 6-6-16.

Fairly new, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Loads of evidence, hence why it is taking so long.

There was the backup in the Datto cloud too, and then
the FBI seized four servers from The State Dept., those
should prove to be very valuable.

Hillary first said It was already there, it had been there for years.
It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got
out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement.
It was not any trouble at all

This is about Public Corruption; and if this was the same server that
was used for The Clinton Foundation, that would be rich.

edit on 8-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Everything is being assembled for a Grand Jury presentation.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I've sat by for months and watch you post things like this on EVERY SINGLE Hilary email thread. I myself try to only observe these discussions, and pretty much have up until now, as I hate the bickering back and forth.

But I cannot for the life of me, figure out why you continually deny the evidence. You seem so sure that she is innocent of any wrong doing, and it just doesn't make sense.

You seem like an intelligent person. How the heck can you continually deny deny deny? Are you blinded by your support, or is it that you have some inside info no one else does?

I won't claim that I KNOW she is guilty. And I don't think you should claim to KNOW she is innocent. I will however watch what unfolds, and form an unobjective opinion based on the evidence, (which seems to be growing daily) not political beliefs.

I'm not a raving Trump supporter or "right wing, sexist bigot", but I would vote for Trump over Hilary any day.

How can anyone support someone under FBI investigation!? How can anyone support a family that takes millions and millions for speeches from big business/bankers/wall street? and those are just the concrete, undeniable truths. No to mention all of the other shady things that they may or may not be doing behind closed doors.

Seriously, please explain to me what you see in supporting/defending her.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Everything is being assembled for a Grand Jury presentation.

I think this is why they are floating that poll of Hillary Supporters
that think she should stay in the race even if indicted.

That way she can continue to take donations for her campaign
and to the Clinton Foundation from all of the corrupt donors.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

"It was already there," she said of the server. "It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all."

Oh my freggin God!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hillary supporters could care less. And the Globalist cabal, Wall Street, Mega donors, the Media, Hollywood, the EU....all want Hillary.

So Hillary it will be.

And any REAL damning evidence will be intentionally withheld by the DOJ and Obama until AFTER her coronation.

"They" will do anything to protect her.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"It was already there," she said of the server. "It had been there for years. It is the system that my husband's personal office used when he got out of the White House. And so it was sitting there in the basement. It was not any trouble at all."

Oh my freggin God!

This is why I think that someone did access Bill Clintons Doodles.

That server was hacked. And the folders Guccifer described sound
as if they belonged to The Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That means there is a treasure trove of info on it.

There is software than can recover basically EVERYTHING that has ever been saved on a hard drive.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Hillary supporters could care less. And the Globalist cabal, Wall Street, Mega donors, the Media, Hollywood, the EU....all want Hillary.

So Hillary it will be.

And any REAL damning evidence will be intentionally withheld by the DOJ and Obama until AFTER her coronation.

"They" will do anything to protect her.

The FBI will leak the evidence to the press if the DOJ try to delay or reject indictment.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

That means there is a treasure trove of info on it.

Yep, and The FBI has the best of the best.

Ever see that strange look in the back of Bill Clinton's eyes
in some pictures. Like he is continually occupied with
deep serious thought?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
LEAVE HILLARY ALONE GODDAMN IT! SHE'S YOU NEXT COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join