It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
To be fair, I think they are both scam artists, err I mean Businessmen.

Deepak fabricates gibberish to sell books and products to people that are easily duped.

And Trump does similar with real estate or even to promote his tv show or college or whatever.

I can't keep up with all the crap these guys sell, it's extensive.

I never really liked either of them, but I think Trump's more realistic and reasonable. I guess I could say I don't like Trump but I really really don't like Deepak.

They are both definitely Narcissistic attention seekers, but I can't criticize that because I also suffer from bouts of Narcissism, though in my case I dont seek attention generally for various reasons. Also lacking a billion dollar empire keeps me crashing fairly quickly.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hillary should win so that she will leak more top secrets through her servers.
Trump should win so that he will leak more top secrets from his mouth while drooling like a retard.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The real question should be is who the *bleep* is Deepak Chopra, and why
does his or her opinion matter to anyone?

Mr Trump is the first nominee to speak his mind since Theodore Roosevelt,
and that's why he has so much support from the average Joe.

He's a man's man and could care less about what people think about him.
No one could reach his pinnacle of success if they did. Unlike the majority
of placating pathetic pandering politicians who'd wipe your ass for a vote.

Interesting there are dozens of these childish name calling threads, but
where are the threads that purport to show Mr Trump's opponents
have better solutions for America?

Oh I forgot, one of them is presently under FBI Investigation. And the
other one actually sounds like a mental patient when he speaks.

Continue to make these nidicolous threads denouncing Trump, it
will make his eventual WIN in November even more sweet.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So if I was to point out the FACT that Psychology Today held firm to the line that homosexuality and gender identity dysphoria were both serious mental disorders until political pressure demanded they change scientific theory and yet you're here expecting us to assume they're capable of getting this type of assessment correct now because: reasons, I'd be ad homineming?

Well, wouldn't want that now, would we?

Actually, the material from Psychology Today came verbatim from another article on Vanity Fair, but whatever.

Psychology today is a clearinghouse for independent contributors and has no official "opinion" -- it simply runs articles written by members of the mental health community.

You're off base here dude, seriously.

Here's an article talking about how conservatives claim (after conversion therapy is being banned for gay people) that homosexuality ISNT an "addiction"

www.psychologytoday.com...

Moral and religious groups have the right to identify that they see homosexuality as “wrong,” and to campaign about their views. But it is deceptive and insidious for such groups to use medical language in their moralizing. This suggests that their proselytizing is about compassion for people suffering from a disease, and masks that they are being judgmental about their choices

So, go ahead and continue to try attacking my source -- you should have spent a few more seconds glancing around before attacking my source. SMH.
edit on 10-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
The real question should be is who the *bleep* is Deepak Chopra, and why
does his or her opinion matter to anyone?

In the year 2016...a magical thing called "Google" exists...people can type short phrases about something and receive information.

It's pretty awesome.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dont like Trump, but I also dispise charlatans, go to the Abyss, Deepak!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The term "retard", and variations of the term in and of itself is/are so inane and commonly used as to not even fall into the PC or Non-PC category for anyone who has a grasp on the English language.

I did have more to say, but the thought process evaporated like the steam rising off of my coffee.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Guy seems to have helped a lot of people find personal meaning in their lives. A few quotes from him:

There are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill, and every piece must fit itself into the big jigsaw puzzle. - Deepak Chopra

The real key is to live in an environment where the mind feels free to choose the right thing instead of being compelled by habit and inertia to choose the wrong thing. - Deepak Chopra Read

So the universe is constantly moving in the direction of higher evolutionary impulses, creativity, abstraction, and meaning. - Deepak Chopra

For thousands of years, human beings have been obsessed with beauty, truth, love, honor, altruism, courage, social relationships, art, and God. They all go together as subjective experiences, and it's a straw man to set God up as the delusion. If he is, then so is truth itself or beauty itself. - Deepak Chopra

I thought everyone on ATS hated fast food, hated social media and distruted mainstream science and the mainstream medical community? I thought everyone here grows their own food, deleted their Facebook accounts, takes alternative medicine like colloidal silver and nascent iodine ...? I thought everyone here thought that medical doctors lie to us and are part of a vast consipiracy involving "big pharama"?

And so this man, Mr. Chopra uses elements of ancient Indian Aryervedic medicine (which is arguably as old or older than traditional Chinese medicine) and helps people find value in their lives.

Why do YOU care so much what he thinks? If he's some "scam artist" or some "loser" then just ignore the guy and deny him any attention.

Clearly, however, this guy really gets to conservatives. Hm. Gee, perhaps its because they inatley know deep down that what he's saying has a kernal of truth?

Usually when people live with cognitive dissonance, they are in a fight against themselves. This causes them to lash out to over compensate for the internal battle within themselves.

This is why you usually see snarky comments and emotionally charged rhetoric from conservatives who simply can't reconcile being a decent human being with the anti-communal memes forced upon them by their toxic media.

I'd like to see the credentials of those slamming this guy, and what /education/experience they have to stand by such ad-hom attacks and claims. Are you a national best selling author? No? Got it.

So while you all are making liposmal vitamin C, trapping and growing you own food, ditching your cell phones and finding alternative methods to treat every serious disease under the sun -- just remember that there are a lot of people much worse than this guy -- who has helped a lot of people feel better.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And I thought all you conservatives hated the "PC" police and not being able to say whatever the hell you wanted?

What's so special/different about this guy? Why is it suddenly "not cool" with you if he says and speaks his mind?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This guy...?

Lol!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I love that Deepak Chopra called Trump a retard, then felt bad about it, then corrected himself by doubling down on Trump the retard. That's the funniest sh*t so far today.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: samerulesapply

This guy...?

Lol!

If you actually knew him, you wouldn't laugh.

Yes, he has his schtick - - but, he's brilliant and very wealthy. Thanks to his manager, a New York lawyer.

Deepak does not talk business.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Clearly, however, this guy really gets to conservatives. Hm. Gee, perhaps its because they [innately] know deep down that what he's saying has a [kernel] of truth?

That's quite false, actually. He gets to scientists for spouting constant pseudoscience as well.

Usually when people live with cognitive dissonance, they are in a fight against themselves. This causes them to lash out to over compensate for the internal battle within themselves.

Sounds like something Chopra would say, and just as meaningless. Internal battle within themselves?

This is why you usually see snarky comments and emotionally charged rhetoric from conservatives who simply can't reconcile being a decent human being with the anti-communal memes forced upon them by their toxic media.

Snarky and emotionally charged nonsense. I'm sure Chopra has a cure for that.

I'd like to see the credentials of those slamming this guy, and what /education/experience they have to stand by such ad-hom attacks and claims. Are you a national best selling author? No? Got it.

Appealing to accomplishment is a fallacy. Trump was a national best-selling author. Hitler was a national best-selling author. Got it?

So while you all are making liposmal vitamin C, trapping and growing you own food, ditching your cell phones and finding alternative methods to treat every serious disease under the sun -- just remember that there are a lot of people much worse than this guy -- who has helped a lot of people feel better.

"He helps people feel better"? So do prostitutes. So do drug-dealers.
edit on 10-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you know him?

You really confuse me, I thought you were liberal and tolerant of people and their differences? I'm not, never professed to be nor will I ever - I don't care about Trump, I don't know Trump either...do you? Does Chopra?

He can make such statements and that's fine?

This...this is exactly why I continue to call you out, because you're a contradiction of yourself, Annee.

Perhaps a 'friend' educated you on chopra, too?

Let me tell you this - it is no more acceptable for one person to expect 99 people to adopt and subscribe to a lie, than it is for mr Chopra to brand anyone a 'retard' withoud receiving scorn in return.

You're right, though. I don't know Chopra...because from what I gather at surface level he peddles lies and nonsense for the most part. I like this video I posted because this man is out of his comfort zone, he's among intellectuals who continually call him out on his nonsense.

I know him about as well as you most likely do, or as well as he knows Trump.
edit on 10-6-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I laugh the hardest.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Besides, Annee...

What does his wealth and lawyer have to do with it? I won't dispute those facts at all, I just don't see how they're relevant in any way in this particular debate.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Deepak is just a guy with some interesting philosophies on life. I've enjoyed listening to some of his views on things in the past. And to hear he called Trump a retard is such a breakdown of his own philosophies... it's just so funny. I feel like a lot of people can relate. You want to be nice and tolerant and accepting... but some people like Trump really are so retarded and he's such a beacon for retarded hateful racist backwards people--- that it's hard not to call those people out on that... and in fact it even seems like the right thing to do, to call Trump out for being retarded --- because of what Trump's intentions are.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

I'll stick up for Trump right now, calling him a racist? Really why because he wants to build a wall to stop hundreds of thousands of drug smuggling criminals from illegally entering the country? Common sense to me, not racist. In fact I have searched for racist things he's said or done and I have found nothing to that nature. Just common sense, that doesn't make you a racist, that just mran you realize problems and therefore solve it. He's got heart, he cares, he has cahunas and he knows how to speak properly inoted of all the other politicians saying uhhh uhh uhh uh. I think maybe this Guru is the real racist. Saying he's emotionally retarded, haha, at least he has real emotions from the heart and not fabricated ones. Go Trump, he's the only one who can save your country now, so you best put your money on him and not the other wack jobs, which by the way the other candidates are extremely racist and yes there is actual proof for them. Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join