It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

To page 5 . . . and

THE SNARK in this thread is

of . . . Olympic or Empire proportions, intensities.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
btw, how do republicans keep nominating people who have their brain power questioned ?

lol

The truth? It's because Democrats have successfully manipulated the media into equating progressive liberalism with intellectualism. It likely stems from the fact that the majority of public school teachers and public university professors are not only liberal, but activist in their teachings (largely thanks to the snuggly relationship between teachers' unions and the Left.)

In truth, it's a left/right brain thing kinda like Tolkein's description of Orcs vs Elves. Orcs were described by him as being brilliant strategists and crafters of amazing instruments of war and punishment. Elves were described based on their art and cultural values. Neither was smarter than the other, per se, they simply placed different values on emotion vs logic, art vs function.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

This thread opened itself up to it between the use of Deepak Chopra as an authoritative source and the OP's defensive and combative tone when challenged, IMO.

As far as Trump goes, the man has his issues, but you aren't going to prove anything to me using a man who thinks his mere meditations cause major earthquakes.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

btw, how do republicans keep nominating people who have their brain power questioned ?

lol

The truth? It's because Democrats have successfully manipulated the media into equating progressive liberalism with intellectualism. It likely stems from the fact that the majority of public school teachers and public university professors are not only liberal, but activist in their teachings (largely thanks to the snuggly relationship between teachers' unions and the Left.)

In truth, it's a left/right brain thing kinda like Tolkein's description of Orcs vs Elves. Orcs were described by him as being brilliant strategists and crafters of amazing instruments of war and punishment. Elves were described based on their art and cultural values. Neither was smarter than the other, per se, they simply placed different values on emotion vs logic, art vs function.

so it was strategery ? 2:51 is epic

edit on 8-6-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You just couldn't help it.
What did I tell you, even after I told you how easily manipulated you are and that you would post a reply because of that.

That is crazy..

This post above just highlights everything Ive said about your lack of maturity, intelligence and constructive input into your own thread.

I can tell you right now I want be responding to it!!!

Edit: oh snap, dude you manipulated me again. Seriously your like some sort of mind f**k genius and I am in total awe of your powers

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I thought 'retarded" was one of those words the leftists wanted banned.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

No, that was called a "mis-speak."

21 seconds in. My 8 year old can spell "Respect" properly... does that mean Obama is dumber than an 8 year old? Of course not.

Or this gem:

edit on 8-6-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

trump is just a giant spoiled brat

he's not retarded

lol

Because the left makes a habit of questioning their opponents' intellect. It is standard operating procedure.

At the same time, they also claim that everyone they ever run is a genius.

Usually, it produces some rather humorous results.

Basically, the left has to believe that they are always the smartest kids in the room because otherwise, they would have engage in serious debates and might be prodded into seeing some of the very real flaws many of their "brilliant" ideas actually have.

This not about Hilary is it! That's for another thread. Even better, why not tie them all into a thread as Reps and Demos are all a happy family together...you'd be surprised where that might take you..or maybe not.

link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

If you'll remember there was also a question of whether or not Bush had dyslexia or a related disorder. His younger brother was diagnosed with dyslexia and such things can run in families. They tend to create the kind of verbal issues the former president displayed, but Bush claims he was never formally tested.

At any rate, such things do not impact actual intelligence, but you can be forgiven for thinking they do.

Having worked with kids who have these kinds of issues, it can be extremely frustrating for them. Because the difficulties come with troubles with reading, they tend to get called idiots and stupid when they actually are not, but as you know, your ability to read impacts you ability to learn just about everything else.

I have a nephew right now who is going through this, and he has difficulty speaking too.

Similarly, I suppose it is also fair to wonder if Obama had overcome a stutter as a child.
edit on 8-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought you would marvel at it's anti-pc goodness!

Quick, go find your safe place.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Oh, they're all about "nuance." It seems part of that is that they're the only who know when it is proper to use the Politically Incorrect words and when it isn't.

I would guess this comes from their beliefs that they are also morally and mentally superior, too.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not giving a F**K doesn't make a person retarded. Now "socially retarded" maybe, I don't care if the guy is in a coma, HE IS STILL BETTER THAN HILLARY .

link   

According to the OP its basically harmless fun when its said about someone hes being paid to discredit

This is true. Let the left have their unPC moment. It is refreshing for my side to take that stick out of their butt every once in awhile

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't adhere to the leftist ideology or embrace their representatives.

Guess that makes me retarded.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

I thought you would marvel at it's anti-pc goodness!

Quick, go find your safe place.

I can't. the card that shows its location is missing. I think it's with my crayons.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think he is trolling. He will quit after the convention and launch DJT network - more celebrity apprentice on deck! Ratings forever.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Trump is "mentally retarded" like Chopra is a doctor.

Um. Okay. But he IS a medical doctor. Perhaps you should rephrase?

LINK

Deepak Chopra, M.D is the author of more than 80 books translated in over 43 languages, including 22 New York Times bestsellers. His medical training is in internal medicine and endocrinology, and he is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, and an adjunct professor of Executive Programs at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He is also a Distinguished Executive Scholar at Columbia Business School, Columbia University, and a Senior Scientist at the Gallup organization. For more than a decade, he has participated as a lecturer at the Update in Internal Medicine, an annual event sponsored by Harvard Medical School’s Department of Continuing Education and the Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

For the record, I think anyone calling anyone "mentally retarded" as a slur (or emotionally) is flat wrong. I'm disappointed in Mr. Chopra's choice of words.

- AB

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A "Normo" is what You are if you are scared of retarded people. Means you are retardophobic. I assumed there would be some words for such hatred of the mentally handicapped, How dare you. I gotta go to my safe space now and read my new Deepthroat Cobra , oops I mean Deepok Chopra book.
edit on 8-6-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Mreoow hiss Deeps.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join