It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Are you really trying to convince us that he's not a douchebag?

No I was pointing out that it is ironic that the best way to call Trump douchebag bully is to be a douchebag bully.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Using Deepak as your source of opinions doesn't help your cause

If you want to prove that a genius level businessman is retarded, don't quote a person that thinks science is superstition

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: introvert

It was an analogy. Surely you are wise enough to differentiate an analogy from a "fantasy".

To call my post a "violent fantasy" is a bit of a stretch...or dramatic.

I don't like to deal with drama queens.

You hold other people to standards you refuse to hold to yourself. I don't deal with hypocrites.

I would disagree and would like to see an example of that, but it is off-topic.

Would you like to address the topic, or are we in drama mode?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
LesMisanthrope

I see your point but sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. It's usually the best way to deal with bullies. In my experiences at least.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Lmfao

Dude your hilarious
Your attempt to discredit goes horribly wrong and you try and turn it round by implying it was just some sort of experiment hahaha

I really hope youre not a shill as i reckon after the massive fail that is this thread youll be out of the job.

Not once did you have anything intelligent or constructive to add just little barbs and one liners that werent even slightly witty or amusing.

I look forward to chiming in on any future promotions you do on this site

Hold on there buddy don't be mad because you fell for it.
I was right about how easily manipulated the Trump supporters are and that is on them and not me.

I said a few things to rile them up and they fell for it but I did think it would be a little harder. I know you're trying to insult but it is just not going to work as I am not easily manipulated but here is a gold star for you.

Thanks for playing and for someone who has no vested interest in what happens in America, you sure do have a lot to say about what is said about Trump. I am going to bet you will have something to say to this post because I can manipulate you that easily.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Are you really trying to convince us that he's not a douchebag?

No I was pointing out that it is ironic that the best way to call Trump douchebag bully is to be a douchebag bully.

You do realize that your argument is rooted in an elementary school yard mentality, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Trump is a billionaire.

And you call him retarded.

o_0

Wonder how many billionaires we have posting on this site since everyone is an effing genius!

What makes you think he's should be a genius? Thing is he had a good start in life, in the last 25 years or so, that became somewhat rocky, all his bankruptcies are in that period, and he probably lost as much as his net worth is now, and he probably lies about that anyway.
Thing is, you don't need, perhaps don't want, to be an honest man to make money. Would Trump be in that category?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Truer words were never said..

Trolling.. Bullying.. same thing.
edit on 6/8/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You do realize that your argument is rooted in an elementary school yard mentality, right?

I'm not sure you know what an argument is given the double-standards at work here. Rooted in elementary school yard mentality, yet you're the one calling people names and relating analogies about schools and bullies. It doesn't end, does it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
a reply to: xuenchen
lol..Like adding fictitious vote is going to actually win the election.

Keep adding those pretend votes...not going to get you nowhere..

Just out of curiosity and I am not trying to be mean, but "not going to get you nowhere" is a double negative and means "it's getting you somewhere" lol. Is that what you meant, "Keep adding those pretend votes...it's getting you somewhere..

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm not sure you know what an argument is given the double-standards at work here. Rooted in elementary school yard mentality, yet you're the one calling people names and relating analogies about schools and bullies. It doesn't end, does it.

At least you admit it was an analogy and not a "fantasy".

I'll consider that a plus. Otherwise, do you wish to add something intelligent to the discussion or do I have to search for another Pee Wee quote to accurately describe your attempt at obfuscation?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is creating a moral black hole and who ever follows him will descend in it with him one day

His first follower, the corpulent reprobate Chris Christie, will be the gravity that drags all of these people who follow him to the black hole

*gasp* Black hole?! Did you say black hole? Why so racist?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I cannot call Trump retarded. Seriously, I am extremely undecided on who to vote for come November. Seriously, awaiting for the end of the actual party conventions and vp's chosen.

I have come to realize I like Trump based on past interviews and hoping he will revert to that after he is officially confirmed with his chosen VP. Hillary has so much going on, I can understand Bernie holding out until the convention. Then, you have the third party, Johnson. I am actually hoping he can be brought into the debates. He is an unknown that can create a lot more entertainment and push more information to the voters via debates. We all have been engrossed in the lives of the current apparent nominees.

Have no clue who to vote for, but will make a vote, because that is a better choice as a citizen than not voting. Honestly, interested in if Trump will get his chosen VP or if it will go to the delegates of the RNC! Highly unusual and not typical....but this election is definitely not typical.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

At least you admit it was an analogy and not a "fantasy".

I'll consider that a plus. Otherwise, do you wish to add something intelligent to the discussion or do I have to search for another Pee Wee quote to accurately describe your attempt at obfuscation?

it was a simile actually. But yes, I'm not positive you fantasize about these things, though I bet you do.

Pee Wee quotes is your forte, why stop there? well, besides double standards.

Maybe you can explain how I'm obfuscating as opposed to pointing out your hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Lmfao

Dude your hilarious
Your attempt to discredit goes horribly wrong and you try and turn it round by implying it was just some sort of experiment hahaha

I really hope youre not a shill as i reckon after the massive fail that is this thread youll be out of the job.

Not once did you have anything intelligent or constructive to add just little barbs and one liners that werent even slightly witty or amusing.

I look forward to chiming in on any future promotions you do on this site

Hold on there buddy don't be mad because you fell for it.
I was right about how easily manipulated the Trump supporters are and that is on them and not me.

I said a few things to rile them up and they fell for it but I did think it would be a little harder. I know you're trying to insult but it is just not going to work as I am not easily manipulated but here is a gold star for you.

Thanks for playing and for someone who has no vested interest in what happens in America, you sure do have a lot to say about what is said about Trump. I am going to bet you will have something to say to this post because I can manipulate you that easily.

Damn!!!
Your mental abilities are awesome!!!!
They way you manipulated me into posting this was almost jedi like hahaha

Not once have a mentioned a thing about Trump nor have I tried to insult you.
Ive merely highlighted you are not a genuine or sincere member of this site and are here exclusively to push an agenda that i suspected you are doing at someone elses bidding.
The more you post though the more inclined I am to believe that youre merely some highschool student attempting, yet failing, to sound clever.

Mate ill go back and forward with you all day if you want just like i have previously with a guy who was trying to push his youtube video on the site or the guy who was trying to promote his book.

Dude youre a salesman and to be honest a really crappy one, I dont care what the product is when I see this kind of nonsense on a this forum Ill highlight it

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
trump is just a giant spoiled brat

he's not retarded

btw, how do republicans keep nominating people who have their brain power questioned ?

lol

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

You just couldn't help it.
What did I tell you, even after I told you how easily manipulated you are and that you would post a reply because of that.

That is crazy..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Of course he's emotionally retarded, you'd have to be emotionally retarded yourself to not realize that.

This country is screwed regardless of if Hillary or Trump becomes president, but I'd much rather an established puppet give us more of the same than have the temperature tantrum little bitch trump hovering his hand over that big red button. You think Obama was a disgrace? Give me a break it's a disgrace to have thus guy anywhere near the oval office, and the world will again think of how far America has fallen from its heights of greatness.

This is a freaky time to be in the US. I hope to be better positioned to bounce on out if need be. If trump is president this whole country could go full retard... if it hasn't already.
edit on 8-6-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Take Deepaks name off the short list for HHS Secretary....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
trump is just a giant spoiled brat

he's not retarded

btw, how do republicans keep nominating people who have their brain power questioned ?

lol

Because the left makes a habit of questioning their opponents' intellect. It is standard operating procedure.

At the same time, they also claim that everyone they ever run is a genius.

Usually, it produces some rather humorous results.

Basically, the left has to believe that they are always the smartest kids in the room because otherwise, they would have engage in serious debates and might be prodded into seeing some of the very real flaws many of their "brilliant" ideas actually have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join