It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Yes and no.

Emotionally dysfunctional, as the gritchy one CLEARLY is, = very dysfunctional relationships. NO surprise there. Couple that with the extremely high probability that the center of her brain that manages relationships is ALSO greatly damaged--forget her diplomatic skills--consider them worse than nonexistent--as history has shown.

Now if we needed our President to be a female cage fighter sparing off against some other female leader to the death . . . MAYBE she could last a few seconds to a few minutes. At least it would be a better match of the job with a skill set & personality.

link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Deepak Chopra, a man who speaks about spiritual energies, Chakras, magic, unicorns, and all type of pseudoscience that has made him filthy rich.

Nice source of mental stability himself

link   

“Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear."

[Special Message to the Congress on the Internal Security of the United States, August 8, 1950]”
― Harry Truman

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Trump is a billionaire.

And you call him retarded.

o_0

Wonder how many billionaires we have posting on this site since everyone is an effing genius!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What a great guy!

At least he's being honest finally and showing us what his type are truly like

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that this guy is genuinely afraid of Trump becoming an American President. Is there no one in the house to say his fears are unfounded, rather than calling him just another ejit in one way or the other?

It seems not...is that because Trump supporters themselves are also afraid of him? I know I am...so that's two of us thus far.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wonder how many billionaires we have posting on this site since everyone is an effing genius!

I wonder how many members inherited over 200 million dollars worth of assets and cash?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I wonder how many members inherited over 200 million dollars worth of assets and cash?

Frank Trump died in 1999, long after Donald Trump had made his fortune.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Abysha

Frank Trump died in 1999, long after Donald Trump had made his fortune.

Working for his father.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It is quite embarrassing how easily you Trump supporters are manipulated. I made this thread just to see your reaction and you attack as I thought you would.

Wow, this is crazy how easily led you are, now I see how Trump gets his voting base.
edit on 8-6-2016 by thedarkone9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I would think again before assigning any real knowledge to Deepak Chopra. He thinks he can cause earthquakes with his powerful meditations.

The U.S. Geological Survey is blaming day-to-day seismological changes for Sunday's 7.2 earthquake along the U.S.-Mexico border. But Deepak Chopra, the famed alternative-medicine practitioner and transcendental meditation guru, is pretty sure he knows what really happened.

"Had a powerful meditation just now -- caused an earthquake in Southern California," Chopra wrote to his nearly 179,000 Twitter followers shortly after the quake.

And then, to clarify: "Was meditating on Shiva mantra & earth began to shake," he tweeted. "Sorry about that."

Then again, perhaps it takes someone "special" to recognize someone "special?" Is that your theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
It is quite embarrassing how easily you Trump supporters are manipulated. I made this thread just to see your reaction and you attack as I thought you would.

Wow, this is crazy how easily led you are, now I see how Trump gets his voting base.

Lmfao

Dude your hilarious
Your attempt to discredit goes horribly wrong and you try and turn it round by implying it was just some sort of experiment hahaha

I really hope youre not a shill as i reckon after the massive fail that is this thread youll be out of the job.

Not once did you have anything intelligent or constructive to add just little barbs and one liners that werent even slightly witty or amusing.

I look forward to chiming in on any future promotions you do on this site

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't think Trump is retarded, emotionally or otherwise.

Trump is more like the high school bully that was given everything by his parents. A spoiled brat that has never had that humbling moment in which his ego is knocked-down by the kid willing to stand-up and pop him in his mouth when he rightfully deserved it.

Yes, he's the high school bully douchebag.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think Trump is retarded, emotionally or otherwise.

Trump is more like the high school bully that was given everything by his parents. A spoiled brat that has never had that humbling moment in which his ego is knocked-down by the kid willing to stand-up and pop him in his mouth when he rightfully deserved it.

Yes, he's the high school bully douchebag.

And we all trust your assessment of other people, introvert. With all the name-calling and violent fantasies you're resorting to, I suspect Trump isn't the only bully here.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And we all trust your assessment of other people, introvert.

I doubt that.

With all the name-calling and violent fantasies you're resorting to, I suspect Trump isn't the only bully here.

It was an analogy. Surely you are wise enough to differentiate an analogy from a "fantasy".

To call my post a "violent fantasy" is a bit of a stretch...or dramatic.

I don't like to deal with drama queens.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

1000 stars for this. I love Deepak he puts it all in perspective.

A wise man speaks the truth

“I would never say this unless I believed it was 100% true, but he represents the racist, the bigot, the one who’s prejudiced, the one who is full of fear and hatred, the one who represents emotional retardation of a three-year old,” he said Tuesday. “And yet he’s so popular because he’s given permission to our collective psyche to express their darkest demons.”

www.thedailybeast.com...[editb y]edit on 8-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
LesMisanthrope

Are you really trying to convince us that he's not a douchebag?

From Urban Dictionary

The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.

To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, and other benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.

Kinda hits the nail on the head, eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It was an analogy. Surely you are wise enough to differentiate an analogy from a "fantasy".

To call my post a "violent fantasy" is a bit of a stretch...or dramatic.

I don't like to deal with drama queens.

You hold other people to standards you refuse to hold to yourself. I don't deal with hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It's not like Deepak Chopra doesn't have retardo beliefs.

I'm surprised Dawkins never had to slap him across the room.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Trump is creating a moral black hole and who ever follows him will descend in it with him one day

His first follower, the corpulent reprobate Chris Christie, will be the gravity that drags all of these people who follow him to the black hole

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join