It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, he is certainly "mental".

I tend to think early on-set dementia or Alzheimer's'. Or some kind of blood flow issue depriving his brain of oxygen. NOT kidding.

But in looking at his footage from the eighties/nineties, maybe an Aspie? Not to knock people with Asperger's whatsoever, just an observation on a very curious man with some perplexing social habits.
edit on 6/8/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Yes this is a fine idea.

Let's all call Trump names like we're in elementary school.

That'll surely make him lose so we don't have to burst into tears and throw tantrums in November.

This is a highly pathetic last resort.

TRUMP 2016

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Hahaha

You are a shill

Youre here to drop soundbites on stupid people hoping to sway their tiny intellects.
Every post youve made on this site fits a method anyone with some sales or psych training would catch onto.

Its either that or youre an incredibly immature and unintelligent individual.

Shhh..your lack of intelligence is showing or didn't you know name calling is the last resort for the feeble minded..

Hahaha

Says the guy promoting and extolling someone describing someone else as a retard

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Consider the source...
hollowverse.com...

Chopra may be a spiritual teacher, but he doesn’t shy away from politics. Now an American citizen, he frequently enters the debate as a liberal and a Democrat. He was an ardent supporter of Barack Obama in both 20086 and 2012,7 despite feeling a bit disillusioned during his first term.8 He sees the president, through his calls for us all to be our better selves, as the path to American self-awareness.9

And he is particularly critical of Republicans for refusing to cooperate with Democrats and pandering to extremists.10 He said the right needs to stop its political posturing, abandon “its rigid, stupid, selfish, xenophobic ideology,” and join the Democrats in addressing our most serious problems, most importantly, climate change.11

He even called for liberals to stop criticizing Obama and rally behind the president despite disagreements, in order to fight the threat that conservatives pose to the progressive, liberal vision of the country. Referring to the president, he wrote,

Chopra is politically misguided. (I'll take the high road he did not take and avoid calling him politically retarded.)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So we learn he is a Democrat !!!

That explains the whole thing.

+300,000 votes for Trump..

Thanks Chopra ---- sincerely, the Trump Campaign

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

snake oil and pseudoscience....yep must be an American spiritual teacher

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
lol..Like adding fictitious vote is going to actually win the election.

Keep adding those pretend votes...not going to get you nowhere..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well this thread proves one thing, his supporters are just as thin skinned as he is..

They go on attack.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So does that mean it's safe to say retarded again?
Or as a white CIS male am I still excluded?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Only if Liberals use it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Deepak Chopra is calling someone else " mentally retarded "

ROFLMAO

irony meter explodes

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't think you understand. You must not. Just like how dumb people have this irritating tendency to call smart people stupid just because they don't understand what's being said. Same thing.

I think he's brilliant. He's an ENTJ--he knows how to make the media work in his favor. And what he's saying isn't untrue. Yeah, he's brash. Yeah he's not politically-correct. But so what?

He really needs to lay off the spray tan, though. I'll give ya that!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not even the fact that he's a Democrat. It's the fact that his priorities run 180-degrees in difference to Trump's. He's got a history of criticizing American nationalism and protectionism while considering global warming to be the most important issue. Sorry, that's upside down in my view. AGW is little more than a money making tool of control intended to restrict the developed world. Meanwhile, security of America's borders and protection of our economy and nation should ALWAYS be the number one priority of the AMERICAN president.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
One should always distrust a Doctor or Psychologist who claims they can diagnose someone without even talking to them. It's unethical and often informed by bias.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Deciding on voting republican or democrat is like choosing which STD is right for me. Emotionally or mentally retarded..same same...six of one half dozen of the other.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
He thinks you can stop aging by just concentrating on it. "By consciously using our awareness, we can influence the way we age biologically...You can tell your body not to age."

Maybe he can concentrate on not being so triggered

Love seeing people grasp at straws to bring down Trump

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Which STD is right for me? Hmmm. Well, I definitely don't want to feel the Bern.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am NOT a Trump fan and I like Deepak, however, that was mean

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes and no.

In principle, yeah . . . face to face at least an hour and a battery of tests would be the purported standard.

HOWEVER, psychiatrists violate that tons--as likely do plenty of psychologists in some settings.

And, THE FACTS ARE that many public figures provide a brazen abundance of evidence on which to make some serious educated assessments.

Would you possibly agree that 25-75 hours of observing someone's public persona would at least equal or better an hour face to face--not to mention the 10 minutes face to face many psychiatrists base a diagnosis on???

What about reading 50-150 pages describing their behaviors?

Which part of the gritchy one's compulsive lying does NOT qualify for a "pathological liar" label?

Which part of the dozens of reports of rage fail to qualify for some serious dysfunctional label?

Yeah . . . it can be hazardous--hazardous of failing to take the whole person into account.

However, when the public domain information is dozens to 100's of times richer, more robust than an average or even quality professional report and assessment, it's not that difficult.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
99% of trump voters dont even know who that is, nor have critical faculties to understand who is criticizing their soon to be (fingers crossed) president.

go Trump.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join