It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
...more of the same, increased military spending, taking care of banks and wall street, more US debt, little if any immigration reform or the illusion of reform and more war...

The standard and correct answer every election, no matter who is elected.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: thedarkone9966
Is it possible your a shill here shilling before the election?
I have noticed genuine ATS posters arent as vocal and professional nor agenda pushing as you come across to be

Was waiting for this, "the your a shill or possibly one" moment. The go to phrase by your side it seems.

Im an aussie who doesnt have a side so try again.

Just based on experience from my few years here you dont come across as a genuine member but rather as a sales person.
No offence intended but u just reek of someone here to promote.

My instincts on this have been correct several times

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

She was laughing at someone being brutally tortured as well.

Couldn't take any responsibility for Benghazi either, another case where people were brutally tortured.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've met the guy. (work related)

He has a lot of devoted followers.

If any of them planned on voting for Trump - - - they won't now.

Last laugh.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

But he’s bringing out the worst in me, because I, too, am fearful of what would happen to the United States of America and the rest of the world if, God forbid, he became president.”

Nothing will happen, but what happens after every election. The same old song and dance. The same old scams and tired lines. The same old flight plan. The same old, same old.

Look for the strings folks. Every president has them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

Maybe so, I mean both have swindled people out of money and are full of # up to their eyeballs.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Trump is "mentally retarded" like Chopra is a doctor.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

www.immelman.us...
You wont see this on MSNBC or CNN

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I could only manage to read a few lines of the story before the urge to vomit became so strong I had to quit reading.

I never heard of this guy before so I did a quick search

"Deepak Chopra is an Indian American author, public speaker, alternative medicine advocate, and a prominent figure in the New Age movement"

Who would actually listen to such a person? This "new age" movement is about the white man adopting and catering to the "terrible twos". Those being immature undeveloped people who rely upon the psychological strategies utilized by Whiny two year old children. The people who cried racism, bigotry, discrimination day and night like children when they didn't get what they wanted. That's what that twit is all about. He and all filth like him want dumb leaders who will cave in to the crying strategies and just give away everything. Just look at him... When he and his kind feel threatened to lose the hand outs he starts with the terrible two tactics. He abuses the influence he gained through affirmative action and resorts to name calling and insulting to get his way.

We need a massive a Facebook like database site called the wall of shame where we can track people like him.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

originally posted by: avgguy
That's not a very PC thing to say

Maybe Trump supporters can get behind DEEPAK then since they claim to be against all things PC?

There's politically incorrect and there is vile and disgusting.

This is vile and disgusting.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Trump is "mentally retarded" like Chopra is a doctor.

Well Deepak Chopra did graduate medical school and was a practicing doctor, so basically your saying Trump is mentally retarded?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Here comes the faux outrage people.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
A man who for years fully supported people being sent to a rape dungeon for consuming a plant, now that public opinion had shifted changed has his views, and is now decided to bring retarded back.

Personally I'm happy. Now that it's socially acceptable to call people retarded again I'm going to have to look around and see who is NOT deserving of that title.

Mr chopra, you are a full blown retard. That felt good.

Trump isn't a retard, he is a doofus. There is a difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I said the same when Trump mocked the disabled reporter.

See, I'm consistent in my faux outrage...

You trolling or something, or do you want to debate?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The whole problem with this election is.......somebody is going to win.
Doesn't matter who-Democrat or Republican-just 2 horns on the same goat.
We're still screwed.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hahaha

You are a shill

Youre here to drop soundbites on stupid people hoping to sway their tiny intellects.
Every post youve made on this site fits a method anyone with some sales or psych training would catch onto.

Its either that or youre an incredibly immature and unintelligent individual.

But as I said Im an Aussie without a dog in this fight so Shill on wit ya bad self

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Huh? Trump mocked a disabled reporter and he won the GOP nominee. Trump supporters don't care what Trump says and that's insane. Trump has mocked anyone and everyone with no sign of stopping.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I love seeing the never ending hypocrisy of the far left.

If anybody else uses the term "retard" instead of "mentally disabled" or makes jokes aboit people with disabilities they are deminized as horrible bigots. But it is ok when they do it to a white male like Trump

If anybody else makes fun of a person's skin color or physical appearance they are demonozed as horrible racists or shallow sexists. But it is ok when they do the same to a white male like Trump.
edit on 8-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, at least retarded is being reintroduced into the lexicon by the very people whom decided it was offensive to say.

link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Hahaha

You are a shill

Youre here to drop soundbites on stupid people hoping to sway their tiny intellects.
Every post youve made on this site fits a method anyone with some sales or psych training would catch onto.

Its either that or youre an incredibly immature and unintelligent individual.

Shhh..your lack of intelligence is showing or didn't you know name calling is the last resort for the feeble minded..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join