It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Deepak Chopra: Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

“What I said just now [about Trump’s ‘retardation’], I would never say these things about anybody,” the guru confessed. “It’s not like me. But he’s bringing out the worst in me, because I, too, am fearful of what would happen to the United States of America and the rest of the world if, God forbid, he became president.”

After several minutes of scorning himself for giving into such negative “demons,” effectively feeding Trump’s desire for controversy, Chopra took it a step further: “Maybe I was too kind when I said he was emotionally retarded, maybe he’s mentally retarded too

I love it.
This guy truly gets the great orange snowflake. I have said this in other threads though. Not too sure about Trump, is he really this stupid or is he intentionally throwing the election by alienating groups of Americans?

Is he trolling America?
edit on 8-6-2016 by thedarkone9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

It's the great orange snowflake Charlie Brown......

Sorry....had to.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No one is going to care what he thinks at least those who like Trump, but....

Damn, that was funny.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
thedarkone9966

I would feel confident calling him emotionally retarded. Most psychopaths are. I would not feel confident calling him mentally retarded. Most millionaires are not.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I agree. I'm ambivalent about Trump, but that was grade A comedy gold.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the hypocrisy will be shown again. The people who would go bat poop crazy if Trump called anyone retarded, will support this guy using a word they say is "hateful" and "discriminatory" and whatnot.

The kool aide is cold, so play on playa

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

While the ones who cheer Trump on when he says things like this will be feel faux disgust.

Hypocrisy is his supporters forte.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That's not a very PC thing to say

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm not sticking up for Trump but the comment doesn't help anyone-People smile and cheer the comment but if a Republican made a similar comment about a democrat the ACLU would be all over it...

He is not intentionally throwing the election he is doing what appears to be whatever the hell he wants..scary as it may seem this is the America people wanted...they just didn't realize what it would actually look like

A lot of White people all over America lost their sh**t when Obama was put into office and the minority laughed...a lot of people thought it was the end of America and it was just more of the same, increased military spending, taking care of banks and wall street, more US debt, little if any immigration reform or the illusion of reform and more war...sounds pretty republican too me or is this simply the scam they have running...make it look like there are two parties...tables have turned and all politics have turned out to be is misdirection..this may be the best trick of misdirection yet..

Bottom line he will get zero accomplished if he becomes president....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So tell me how many lepers has this guru cured?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If TRUMP is emotionally retarded,

The GRITCHY ONE is emotionally lobotomized.

It is exceedingly likely to be a measurable fact (by MRI) that she IS LITERALLY BRAIN DAMAGED in the area of the brain responsible for emotional expressions and in the brain area responsible for relationships AS ARE ALL SERIOUSLY RAD--ATTACHMENT DISORDERED individuals--which SHE IS VERY OBVIOUSLY ONE.

But her black, cold, ruthless heartedness are bigger problems.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

His Chakra must need some balancing after being triggered by Trump.

Poor man was another victim of Trump abuse.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mr Trump is going to find out president isn't the same as being sole owner and in total charge of a company.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Maybe Trump supporters can get behind DEEPAK then since they claim to be against all things PC?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

I'm not sticking up for Trump but the comment doesn't help anyone-People smile and cheer the comment but if a Republican made a similar comment about a democrat the ACLU would be all over it...

This is true. Let the left have their unPC moment. It is refreshing for my side to take that stick out of their butt every once in awhile..

I myself am not too PC.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
and this person is sane?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is it possible your a shill here shilling before the election?
I have noticed genuine ATS posters arent as vocal and professional nor agenda pushing as you come across to be

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People like this "guru" know trump wont put up with their pc bs and it is driving them nuts.

This idiot even blames trump for his own lack of self control.

But he’s bringing out the worst in me

No idiot you did that yourself.

And if Alan Colmes didnt call the "Guru" out for using the word retard as a slur, he is no better.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Is it possible your a shill here shilling before the election?
I have noticed genuine ATS posters arent as vocal and professional nor agenda pushing as you come across to be

Was waiting for this, "the your a shill or possibly one" moment. The go to phrase by your side it seems.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Calm down buddy, your snowflake side is showing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join