It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to Salt Lake City for work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So my work invited me to go for a couple of months. I'm hoping it is a temporary move, but you never know. They may just be trying to export me out of my home town for good.

My boss told me I'll be leaving in about a week. So I'm pretty much starting to pack now.

Anyone can tell me a good place for a young man to hang out and meet some people? I am not a big fan of Mormon culture, sorry to say, so I would like to avoid getting entrenched in that.

Anyone interested in meeting up to have a drink and a chat?

I look forward to hearing from anybody in Salt Lake.

edit on 8-6-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I live in Salt Lake. I'm not mormon. I own a bar/restaurant. I'm not sure if i want ATS people (CIA,NSA,FBI, spies, haha jk sort of) , to know which one it is, they would easily be able to figure out who I am. But if you private message me Ill let you know where to stop by. I hang out with mostly skateboarder, snowboarder, rock climber, camping, out doors people. Would love to have a drink, i don't think i've ever met someone with an ATS account before so that would be cool.

Shoot me a PM and lets have a drink!

edit on 8-6-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
After a postponement, I will be leaving Monday.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Hey, dude! You still around?

Sent you a PM or two. Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sent you a message man sorry It took a while to reply, I don't usually communicate via ATS. Let me know if your still out here! Hope all is well

new topics

top topics

join