It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science in Eden: Adam's rib and the x chromosome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have always noticed that a woman being created from the rib of a man coincides with the fact that men have both xy chromosomes and women just xx.

Could the rib be a symbol for the x chromosome that may have been extracted to create woman? This might not even qualify as genetic engineering, I really don't know. Just a theory.

I'll stop there, I am not a science oriented person. It is just not my thing.

Sorry if for some reason this sounds sexist. Keep in mind in Judaism Adam had an equally created first wife named Lilith who has become popular recently as a symbol for female empowerment. I like Lilith a lot.

Although Lilith became a feared demoness, she was respected and talismans and such were made to prevent her from causing infant death, considered her doing. She consorts with the equally feared Samael.

But if the rib is a symbol for the x chromosome then that proves advanced knowledge was somehow known about, if not known, by the ancients. Considering the accomplishments of the ancients this wouldn't surprise me at all.
edit on 8-6-2016 by LenatasataneL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LenatasataneL

www.youtube.com...

The genetic catalyst behind the ligers immense size is the same process which occured within the human geonome.fallen angels impregnated terran women who were a paralell sub-group like lions and tigers are....

Quite obviously the first genetics student or proffessor who reads this will.......simply look for the exact same unique "markers" which delineate the particular growth hormone trigger dynamic.....and will easily prove that the giants of yore were in fact humans....terran females impregnated by possibly a non-terran OR FAR REMOVED version of humanity.

This stuff must be easy to do now all on computer user friendly 3-d mapping........and all......so ...make it so......now we know why people have particular growth hormone issues and how to track and backtrack them.....we can isolate the different sides now....we have a BASELINE NOW....please call it the Liger Paradox when you bust this open in class with your fellow students....in honor of this post.

The bible and all major docrines are HISTORY BOOKS all originating from One-True-Story.....a high tech society globally crippled by coastal displacement waves worldwide.....the One-True-Story was written by survivors and was a guide on how NOT TO DO what has been done,the original book told what happens when knowledge is hidden from the masses,how humanity is taken to the brink of extinction via lack of global geographical preparedness which would have increased odds and decreased recovery time . TPTB have the unadultered original HISTORY OF HUMANITY AND ITS LAST BRUSH WITH EXTINCTION....they have used it as a GUIDE to not warn and prepare us as was intended but to instead create chaos and to purposefully re-enact mistakes of the past so they could play a specific role in a soon to be repeated cyclical global event...normal...natural...devestating event......they wanted to be a "break-away society" and have been working diligently at becoming such......unfortunately for them Global Humanity has woken up soon enough to stop them even amidst World War every side is full of knowledgable people that will work to stop this group from representing Humanitys future.Some say....hobble them now and ...let mother nature decide.

Connecting the truths like cloning technology and Viminas and many other technologies and spreading them ASAP is critical.These technologis were artfully hidden wihin the doctrinal stories even as they evolved forward.....and have ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR US TO FIGUR OUT AND USE.

The trick is that like a puzzle...humanity must learn to WORK TOGETHER....TO BRING TOGETHER ...all DOCTRINES...at which point all the tumblers click and we unlock our true history and potential future.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I admit that was difficult to understand, but I get the gist of it.

It's the last thing you said that brought me joy though.

"BRING TOGETHER ALL DOCTRINES."

My mission in life is to set up a school that does exactly that and teaches it all, every ancient faith.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Brain Stem.

Literal translation by Mauro Biglino talks about what the words imply and mean. "The Book That Will Forever Change Your Ideas About The Bible".

eikona is a specific term not so much in the image of, but more an object, something that contains the image.

tselem used with eikona can only imply DNA. DNA would not be some abstract copy "God" makes, but a more concrete material that contains that image. This whole thing is about DNA.

Biglino's book goes into a great deal of depth as to how these terms can be translated.

Now the part about Eve, considering the kind of procedure which is implied to be stem cell related, it makes sense in the literal translation that "God" makes a sleep come over Adam, ie surgical procedure and all, he was put to sleep. This would be a very painful procedure if he wasn't put out for it.

tsela can mean sides, it can even imply sides of a temple, in modern days they have used iliac bones which have sides, to take stem cells.

en.wikipedia.org...

HSCs are found in the bone marrow of adults, specially in the pelvis, femur, and sternum. They are also found in umbilical cord blood and, in small numbers, in peripheral blood.[4]

Stem and progenitor cells can be taken from the pelvis, at the iliac crest, using a needle and syringe.[5] The cells can be removed as liquid (to perform a smear to look at the cell morphology) or they can be removed via a core biopsy (to maintain the architecture or relationship of the cells to each other and to the bone).

edit on 8-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Eikona sounds Greek, is this based off the Septuagint? I don't know if that would make a difference, they were pretty translatable languages to each other but the Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls would be the best to use.

Definitely describing anesthetizing Adam, agree on that.

What do you make of my chromosome x/rib theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That is difficult to understand........ because all you need to do is take very major doctrinal story and highlight/remove every word associated with emotion or opinion and you will be left with the exact same One-True-History of humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So, could a single x chromosome be extracted and duplicated eliminating the masculinity of the to be created woman?

And then could a chromosome be used with advanced technology to create a woman from a man?

Either way, Eve is a pseudo clone of Adam.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Indeed. Brahmins became Zoroastrian, Hebrews, Chaldeans, mirroring Egypt which also influenced all of Mesopotamian religions which then produced the ideas for Yahwism.

Every mid east religion had influenced and been influenced by its neighbors. Same with India to Persia.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LenatasataneL

Eikona sounds Greek, is this based off the Septuagint? I don't know if that would make a difference, they were pretty translatable languages to each other but the Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls would be the best to use.

Definitely describing anesthetizing Adam, agree on that.

What do you make of my chromosome x/rib theory?

Yes, this is the Greek translation of Genesis. Omoiosin a word that talks about the more abstract resemblance that is most seen in bible and the word, eikona which is now an image contained in something some material.

The translation that showed understanding of the meaning of the Hebrew word tselem is eikona.

He goes into prefixes "be" and "ki" and since I'm free forming my own words on the ebook, since I have no idea of how you quote from an ebook, so trying to say this my way, can only suggest people read the book.

But he explains how this is concrete evidence of something that is left out of religious translations deliberately because it opens a whole different interpretation.

And that interpretation has a consistency. When you go through literal translations throughout the old testament it follows a different theme than the ones given in the bible.

This isn't about whether Higher Mind Love and Light Goodness God, that we come from, exists, but the beings talked about in the Old Testament are not God, they're annanuki, or Anaqitis/Anankites, and the stories are retelling of Annanuki tales.

Another thing from the book, somebody decided to turn this lose on the public to have them submit to this jealous smiting and controlling god, but it was originally manuscripts for the scholars and elite. Was not intended as a religion.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Ribs have bone marrow which in turn contains stem cells and is responsible for blood cell production.

Blood—Vital For Life:

... Blood carries oxygen through your body, removes carbon dioxide, helps you adapt to temperature changes, and aids in your fight against disease.

The linkage of life to blood was made long before William Harvey mapped the circulatory system in 1628. The basic ethics of major religions focus on a Life-Giver, who expressed himself about life and about blood. A Judeo-Christian lawyer said of him: "He himself gives to all persons life and breath and all things. For by him we have life and move and exist." (Acts 17:25, 28)

...A Hebrew prophet described him as "the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."

That assurance, at Isaiah 48:17, is part of the Bible, ...What does it say about human use of blood? Does it show how lives can be saved with blood? Actually, the Bible shows clearly that blood is more than a complex biologic fluid. It mentions blood over 400 times, and some of these references involve the saving of life.

In one early reference, the Creator declared: "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you… . But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it." He added: "For your lifeblood I will surely demand an accounting," and he then condemned murder. (Genesis 9:3-6, New International Version) He said that to Noah, a common ancestor highly esteemed by Jews, Muslims, and Christians. All humanity was thus notified that in the Creator's view, blood stands for life. This was more than a dietary regulation. Clearly a moral principle was involved. Human blood has great significance and should not be misused. The Creator later added details from which we can easily see the moral issues that he links to lifeblood.

"The precepts hereby set down in a precise and methodical manner [in Acts 15] are qualified as indispensable, giving the strongest proof that in the apostles' minds this was not a temporary arrangement, or a provisional measure."—Professor Édouard Reuss, University of Strasbourg.

He again referred to blood when he gave the Law code to ancient Israel. While many people respect the wisdom and ethics in that code, few are aware of its serious laws on blood. For instance: "If anyone of the house of Israel or of the strangers who reside among them partakes of any blood, I will set My face against the person who partakes of the blood, and I will cut him off from among his kin. For the life of the flesh is in the blood." (Leviticus 17:10, 11, Tanakh) ...
Scientists now know that the Jewish Law code promoted good health. ..., much more was involved. Blood had a symbolic meaning. It stood for life provided by the Creator. By treating blood as special, the people showed dependence on him for life. Yes, the chief reason why they were not to take in blood was, not that it was unhealthy, but that it had special meaning to God.

At a historic council, the Christian governing body confirmed that God's law on blood is still binding. [Acts chapter 15]

The Law repeatedly stated the Creator's ban on taking in blood to sustain life. "You must not eat the blood; pour it out on the ground like water. Do not eat it, so that it may go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is right."—Deuteronomy 12:23-25, NIV; 15:23; Leviticus 7:26, 27; Ezekiel 33:25.# (# = Similar prohibitions were later written in the Qur´an.)

Contrary to how some today reason, God's law on blood was not to be ignored just because an emergency arose. During a wartime crisis, some Israelite soldiers killed animals and "fell to eating along with the blood." In view of the emergency, was it permissible for them to sustain their lives with blood? No. Their commander pointed out that their course was still a grave wrong. (1 Samuel 14:31-35) Hence, precious as life is, our Life-Giver never said that his standards could be ignored in an emergency.

BLOOD AND TRUE CHRISTIANS

Where does Christianity stand on the question of saving human life with blood?

Martin Luther pointed to the implications of the apostolic decree: "Now if we want to have a church that conforms to this council, … we must teach and insist that henceforth no prince, lord, burgher, or peasant eat geese, doe, stag, or pork cooked in blood… And burghers and peasants must abstain especially from red sausage and blood sausage."

The apostolic decree was long understood as binding. Eusebius tells of a young woman near the end of the second century who, before dying under torture, made the point that Christians "are not allowed to eat the blood even of irrational animals." She was not exercising a right to die. She wanted to live, but she would not compromise her principles. Do you not respect those who put principle above personal gain?

Scientist Joseph Priestley concluded: "The prohibition to eat blood, given to Noah, seems to be obligatory on all his posterity… If we interpret [the] prohibition of the apostles by the practice of the primitive Christians, who can hardly be supposed not to have rightly understood the nature and extent of it, we cannot but conclude, that it was intended to be absolute and perpetual; for blood was not eaten by any Christians for many centuries."
Would the Biblical prohibition on blood cover medical uses, such as transfusions, which certainly were not known in the days of Noah, Moses, or the apostles?

While modern therapy employing blood did not exist back then, medicinal use of blood is not modern. For some 2,000 years, in Egypt and elsewhere, human "blood was regarded as the sovereign remedy for leprosy." ...

Was blood used as medicine in Roman times? The naturalist Pliny (a contemporary of the apostles) and the second-century physician Aretaeus report that human blood was a treatment for epilepsy. ...
"God and men view things in very different lights. What appears important in our eye is very often of no account in the estimation of infinite wisdom; and what appears trifling to us is often of very great importance with God. It was so from the beginning."—An Enquiry Into the Lawfulness of Eating Blood, Alexander Pirie, 1787.

What of transfusing blood? Experiments with this began near the start of the 16th century. Thomas Bartholin (1616-80), professor of anatomy at the University of Copenhagen, objected: 'Those who drag in the use of human blood for internal remedies of diseases appear to misuse it and to sin gravely. Cannibals are condemned. Why do we not abhor those who stain their gullet with human blood? Similar is the receiving of alien blood from a cut vein, either through the mouth or by instruments of transfusion. The authors of this operation are held in terror by the divine law, by which the eating of blood is prohibited.'

Hence, thinking people in past centuries realized that the Biblical law applied to taking blood into the veins just as it did to taking it into the mouth. Bartholin concluded: "Either manner of taking [blood] accords with one and the same purpose, that by this blood a sick body be nourished or restored."

Good health to you! (Acts 15:29)
edit on 9-6-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Annunaki is just Sumerian for Elohim, which means "the Mighty Ones"

At some point it became Gods then just God.

If you want a fun exercise remove the vowels because they didn't have them at the time and see what words you can get.

It only works on non transliterated words like, Molech is the god of infant sacrifice.

Melchi is king. Remove the vowels and MLCH MLCH! You have the same word!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

That's true. Then when they started teaching scripture it was all "censored" so to speak, and even later still when people can easily read it the message and the story being told are combined and obscured so you need to do a lot of research to get the true message. Even then.

I find that if you constantly learn new things at a rapid pace, your intuition sharpens if you're learning something at least somewhat intellectual. Science and religion have different but similar effects on the mind.

Knowledge is stimulating, wisdom is fascinating.

top topics

join