It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: dismanrc
Problem is they ALL READY built a wall on their southern boarder. They also SHOOT anyone tring to cross it. I guess they don't want the South Americans crossing into their country.

Go figure that one

Guess that is why no illegals from other countries ever get through mexico and into the US?

Being that they do, your figuring is wrong.

ETA:

So as a legal US citizen how many crimes Am I allowed before I'm classified as a criminal? (0 is the correct answer.)

Nope, the answer is as many as you can get away with.

You know what? Most of them want the illegals gone also. I think they may dislike them more then I do.

I've known illegals that got amnesty and talk that way.

Go figure that one.

Oh I know they get though. The Mexican government give the ones they want to get though free transport to their northern boarder and worn to not to go south.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc
Oh I know they get though. The Mexican government give the ones they want to get though free transport to their northern boarder and worn to not to go south.

I was talking about immigrants from central and south america (and even some that enter countries south of mexico from other continents) get through "Mexico's southern border" and cross all of mexico so how is that wall on their southern border working?

The quotes are there because a wall does not exist on mexico's southern border.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How quickly we forget.
Another Democratic President allowed the EXACT same thing. Many of you youngsters are probably to young to remember Jimmy Carter and the Maurielito Boat Lift were Fidel Castro emptied 10s of thousands of prisoners and mentally ill Cubans into banana boats and sent them to the Florida coast under the guise of rejoining them with family members stateside.

The Democrats continue to have a bleeding heart for immigrants and I'm all for LEGAL IMMIGRATION.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is NOT IMMIGRATION - It is INTERNATION TRESPASS!

Some come for positive opportunity. Some come to escape harsh conditions in their homeland. However some come with bad intentions. The only way to filter out the BAD is to put 100% through a legal well defined organized process.

Obama and Clinton want to hold the doors open and just let anyone in.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What happened to the ethos "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" that the U.S is so famous for?

Just because racist xenophobes like Trump claim them to be rapists and murderers dont mean that its true.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
RE: Can't read your name, but it is obvious you do not live close to the border. Illegals are flooding the US. They tell the BP they are going to WALMART and keep on going. In El Paso, they tell BP they are taking goods to the 'swap meet' and just move into El Paso (called Juarez North by BP and HS.
Thousands every day. Just go check 'borderinvasionpics.com'. This is just a 20 mile stretch in southern Arizona, and by the way the backpacks going north are drugs and backpacks going south is dollars.
SO, anyone who believes we are not in the middle of an invasion, is either stupid, making money off the illegal trade or a criminal in the drug trade...no other options...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The tired, poor and huddled masses were looking to make a new life. The illegals now are bringing in drugs...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Mexico has militarized it's southern border. They do not want the Central and South Americans to get 'their peoples' jobs. So the Central and South Americans are paying the Mexican government, in one for or another, to get to the US border...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Mexico has militarized it's southern border.

Actually the US is trying to militarize mexico's southern border.

Mérida Initiative

The 114th Congress is continuing to fund and oversee the Mérida Initiative and related domestic initiatives. The Obama Administration’s FY2016 request for the Mérida Initiative was for $119 million to help advance justice sector reform, modernize Mexico’s borders (north and south), and support violence prevention programs.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

So there was no drug problem before these alleged illegals came on the scene?

Somehow i imagine, just like my own nation drugs would still make there way on to our streets without any help from what our respective gooberments term illegal immigrants.
edit on 14-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheBulk

What happened to the ethos "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free" that the U.S is so famous for?

Just because racist xenophobes like Trump claim them to be rapists and murderers dont mean that its true.

Perhaps we should let them camp out on your front lawn? No? I think Indonesia Barry should have some of those un-screened Syrians camp on the whitehouse lawn. Invite them to hang out in his house. I mean, they wouldn't be grabbing at his daughter or anything when he's not home.

The above as a mocking example. It's easy to be an idealist until the knife comes out and the cutting starts. Since I have moved to Texas I have had an eye opener. Block those damn borders quick! If they want over here and can prove they'll behave, learn english, not soak up public money, etc. then I'm all for it.

There is some kind of twisted agenda going on though. One that seems so insane because evil intentions are afoot.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Mocking examples aside my own nation has in the past and still does face similar immigration problems to the United States.

Could not agree more that there is some kind of twisted agenda at play and as to there being evil intentions afoot. Has it really ever been any other way?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If Trump had an Action Figure!

Paid for by Mexico

edit on 6/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join