It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Right: Mexico is sending it's people to America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

No, he is right. Mexico enourages immigration into the US, and does quite a bit to help folks get to the border. Its a good money maker for the country, and seems to be a reasonable response to the hellhole that the US has made out of Mexico. We flooded them with guns and gauchos to protect our drugs coming up from central and south america, as well as Mexico itself.

Its not like the US hasn't brought this on. I'd even bet that the US Government is favorable to this behind the scenes when meeting with Mexico. If not favorable, at least tolerable in trade for something else. Like support while we continue to turn Mexico into the nightmare its become.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I seem to recall this:

Doesn't really say give me your most affluent, best dressed, and best educated white folks, while leaving the oppressed and poor in their home land.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
a reply to: AMPTAH

If you think that illegals are hired for any other reason than to pad the pockets of builders, you are mistaken.

The builders get into the business to make money. There's risk involved. They could lose, if the housing market declines before they finish the homes. They pad their pockets in the good times, so they can survive the hit in the bad times. They have different realities to face.

The only skill they possess when they arrive is willingness to work long hours under less than ideal conditions for minimal pay. That's it.

A most essential skill. Someone has to mix the cement, and unpack the building blocks, and place the stones, and fetch and carry, and carry and fetch. All workers can't supervise. Most of the building is physically demanding labor.

.the level of craftmanship in the building trades has regressed considerably in the last decade or two.

Have you seen what a real craftsman charges for his time these days? Can you buy such a house yourself? Not everyone can afford to live in the millionaire's lane. Some houses use only the best craftsmen, but then they sell the home to people like Donald Trump. The rest of use have to buy something within a more moderate budget.

You seem to be quite a well qualified craftsman. So, I ask you, if a house was built only with people of your level of skill, charging your rates, could you afford to buy that house when it was finnished?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
keep in mind that most Mexicans are not Hispanic, or Spanish, but indistinguishable genetically from American Indians. The Indian culture in Mexico was deracinated by the Catholic conquistadors inflicting that culture by the sword on Indians... The Spanish speaking Indians flooding here are not reconquering Aztlan. They were never here to begin with. They are pure invaders, fleeing the tiny true Spanish elite that rules Mexico.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
my problem with trump on this issue is that he is just using the wall as a device, a ploy.

I feel even he knows it will never be built, but he doesn't care because he got a cult like following from it.

Mexico won't pay for it, Paul Ryan won't pay for it, fees on visa's and tariffs won't pay for it, it simply will never be built.

The better way to approach this issue is by taking away anchor baby motivations, and maybe even the way the old GOP used to look at it

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see a lot of hate for the Mexican people. Sure some of them are piece of #s. But come on, are all Americans angels? Here in Utah every where you look you will see a druggie and guess what race they are? On the other hand you tend to see most Mexicans working their ass off, where as most Americans are just lazy and want the easier jobs. That's why it drives me up the wall when you people say that Mexicans are taking your jobs, when you wouldn't want to have those jobs anyways!

Just remember, it's not just Mexicans that have criminals in the USA.

edit on 8-6-2016 by upperhand12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
A better border would definitely HELP keep Americans as well as central Americans from sneaking across after they commit a crime. Sorry protestors, you have to come here LEGALLY , if I go to any other country I go LEGALLY.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We flooded them with guns and gauchos to protect our drugs coming up from central and south america, as well as Mexico itself.

Evidence please.

And don't say fast and the furious either because that was 1 operation and definitely doesnt constitute "flooding".

Also, why doesn't Mexico have any responsibility for the state Mexico is in?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: onequestion

Well, then that is the definition of ignorance which is the problem with all Trump supporters.

I bid you all a good day.

How in the H E double hockey sticks is documenting first hand experience the definition of ignorance.....for real?

We have slipped into another reality....

Deny sanity more like.......

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: upperhand12

How come everyone associates the point of view on illegal immigration as hate against Mexicans?

I rarely ever read anyone saying anything bad about legal Mexican immigrants.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Hate to break it to you but you can only give so much before you have nothing left to gift.

Great job making everyone racist again though.

If anyone disagrees with you your racist that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hate to break it to you but you can only give so much before you have nothing left to gift.

Great job making everyone racist again though.

If anyone disagrees with you your racist that's for sure.

What the hell are you talking about, dude?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

11.3% of the world’s population is hungry. That’s roughly 805 million people. So do we just give those the south of us free pass to come over illegally? Are they special? Or do we let all 805 million starving people the world over come in?

There has to be rules and regulations about coming over. You cant save everyone. Imagine a life boat with a 25 capacity. You have 20 people on it and 100 around you trying to get in. You cant save them all.

The solution? Work with them on fixing their OWN country's! That's the only way to save everyone.
edit on 8-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

We flooded them with guns and gauchos to protect our drugs coming up from central and south america, as well as Mexico itself.

Evidence please.

And don't say fast and the furious either because that was 1 operation and definitely doesnt constitute "flooding".

Also, why doesn't Mexico have any responsibility for the state Mexico is in?

Well, F&F was responsible for 2000 guns being transported illegally in mexico. At least 200 people lost their lives in Mexico because of those guns specifically. Since about 1/3 of them remain unaccounted for, who knows how many more murders there could be attributed.

Then you have the strong mountain of evidence that the Sinaloa Cartel only came to power as a US operation. "Support" doesn't mean we volunteered to drive them to dental appointments.

To ask why Mexico doesn't share int he blame is the same as asking why Iraq or Afghanistan don't share in the blame for the state of their country. Don't you remember all the big piles of headless bodies that were found on the border? Do you think that the people of Mexico were lining up as volunteers for that? Do you think their friends and loved ones would have helped them if they could?

You sit on ATS and gripe about the US government all day, because they are screwing you (and they are, i agree with you on that). Why is it so hard to agree that they screw brown people even more?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well, F&F was responsible for 2000 guns being transported illegally in mexico. At least 200 people lost their lives in Mexico because of those guns specifically. Since about 1/3 of them remain unaccounted for, who knows how many more murders there could be attributed.

Big mistake but Mexico was already broken when that happened and I don't think that qualifies as a flood.

From your source...

The U.S. government allowed the Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel to carry out its business unimpeded between 2000 and 2012 in exchange for information on rival cartels, an investigation by El Universal claims.

So because we didn't do Mexico's job for them by policing their country...

Then you have the strong mountain of evidence that the Sinaloa Cartel only came to power as a US operation.

They were a US lead operation. Nope don't think so.

To ask why Mexico doesn't share int he blame is the same as asking why Iraq or Afghanistan don't share in the blame for the state of their country.

Not even remotely close. We didn't invade Mexico and attempt to install a puppet government that failed.

Why is it so hard to agree that they screw brown people even more?

Why is everything in the world our fault?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
There has to be rules and regulations about coming over.

There are.

Imagine a life boat with a 25 capacity. You have 20 people on it and 100 around you trying to get in.You cant save them all.

The US is not a lifeboat. And we're not "over capacity." Bad analogy.

That's the only way to save everyone.
You just said you can't save everyone. Contradiction much?
edit on 8-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And some people are not following those rules and regulations. Our current administration is not allowing those laws to be enforced...

I ask again what makes those people special? You know more special than the people who go through the proper channels to get in? OR the poor kids in other country's worse off than Mexico who cant just hop over the ocean?

edit on 8-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

of course it was already broken. Do you think that the Federal GOvernment got caught on their first operation? Costa Rica, too.

We made a cesspool out of Latin America throughout the 80's. Before that, Mexico was a fairly nice country. They were fairly close to the US in economy as we emerged from WWII, and staggered a bit afterwards. But still were doing OK.

I didn't say Sinaloa was US lead. I said it was a US Operation. Unless you have read up on Sinaloa, when they formed, who they were/are, and how quickly they came to own the nation of Mexico (or, at least the central drug shipping lane from Columbia), then Im unsure what to think of your opinion. Its all well documented. But don't take my word for it. Or Time Magazines word. You can take the word of The New American:

Or maybe you'd prefer a 3rd "credible" source in Business Insider.

This isn't something you can just stick your fingers in your ears and say "la-la-la". It happened.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: upperhand12
I see a lot of hate for the Mexican people. Sure some of them are piece of #s. But come on, are all Americans angels? Here in Utah every where you look you will see a druggie and guess what race they are? On the other hand you tend to see most Mexicans working their ass off, where as most Americans are just lazy and want the easier jobs. That's why it drives me up the wall when you people say that Mexicans are taking your jobs, when you wouldn't want to have those jobs anyways!

Just remember, it's not just Mexicans that have criminals in the USA.

Well it's the Mexicans beating people up in the streets. Are you concerned about that hate?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
And some people are not following those rules and regulations. Our current administration is not allowing those laws to be enforced...

I ask again what makes those people special?

They have the balls to stick it to the man.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join