It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

View all of ATS's background images in full.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
if your like me when you first noticed the background images on ats you wanted to get a closer look at them, all the stuff on the page covering them up can make it difficult to even tell what the image is of at times. well i only just figured out how to acquire their direct URL so in the interest of sharing with others who may not know how to do this here are all 17 of them.

of course their all pretty large, right click and select "view image" to see them full screen.

they seem to all have their brightness altered, users who prefer the black text on white background see these images. but if you use the white text on black(grey) background you will see a darker version of the images, example url replace the word "light" with "dark" to see the darker versions files.abovetopsecret.com...

if someone has already made a thread to display these mods feel free to remove this one, tried searching didnt look like it'd be done yet.
edit on 6/8/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Wow that's a lot of fear based images.....

Subliminal activity going on here?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Fear based images ?

Forum subject matter, perhaps ?

It is ATS ... 😎

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Meh.

I like the nebula, that is about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

thats kinda how i looked at it too, the images are just relevant to popular topics that are discussed on this site.

originally posted by: swanne

Meh.

I like the nebula, that is about it.

yeah i like the nebula too, i also like the mars photo, the "alien writing" and the groom lake photo, just find them interesting, the rest, though i recognize their topic, i still find to be blasé
edit on 6/8/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join