It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian's false flag anti gun massacre - 20 years ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: paraphi

This transcript details witness testimony that Bryant was killing people. If the witnesses are lying (etc) then it's one massively complex conspiracy that has stood the test of time!

Nobody needs to be lying if there was a 2nd shooter ensuring casualties. After the mayhem people miss the nuances.

As far as I'm concerned if they can perfect a 911 Twin Towers collapse - a Port Arthur operation is like a walk in the park.

If we consider for a moment the possibility that the second shooter was there to finish the job if the first one got taken out of action for whatever reason it certainly smacks of good planning. Something a 13 year old is unlikely to do. Similarly, would a 13 year old kid think to seal the back door from escape, either immediately before or some longer period of time before?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Oh, and just another note....

Martin Byrant is NOT a dim witted, dunce with the intellect of a 2 year old, he is in fact, a very skill manipulator that enjoys shocking and bamboozeling people.....and making them THINK he is dumb.

In fact in the police interview, he knew EXACTLY what he was saying and why, he purposely acts dumb, because it gives people a false sense of security.

In Fact, Bryant had already threatened to kill people, his next door neighbour, the people in the guest house....a place he wanted to buy but they refused....this is all documented.

He also befriended and "old" rich lady, a lady who left him all her money and estate....which he knew, so he KILLLED her in a car accident!!!.

Yes after many car accidents with the old lady, he eventually did one where she died.
In fact the old lady use to say to people....."I dont know why Martin keeps driving off the road and having accidents"....Derrrrr

Also, on the day of his terrible act, he woke up at 8.00am and had a shower WITH HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!! who, as usual, stopped overnight.......well thats what young people do.
He told the police he was going surfing...as a alibi,....... in the few pictures of his Volvo at Pt Arthur, you can even see the surf board strapped to the roof racks.
Martin Bryant isn't dumb....his is a cunning fellow.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
It is with great reluctance, that I comment on this incident.

It was and is a tragedy of huge importance, particularly to those deceased and their many, many family members and friends.

For people to imagine "Conspiracy" theories and doubts of Martin Bryant guilt, is nothing but an insult to the people who were murdered, through no fault of their own, other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It is EXTREMELY easy to understand how a young guy, proficient with his weapon, could murder, mostly old people, tourist on holiday and in holiday mode, in such a short time.

For the benefit of the people who haven't been to Port Arthur as a tourist,...... it is a Very Solemn Place....For well over 100 years before this terrible incident.

Port Arthur is a static memorial to the horrible ways humans treat other humans....it was a Penitentiary for mostly petty poor people, who were shipped to the other side of the World, without their consent, to be exiled for life, and to be overseen by soldiers who probably also didnt want to be there, but did as His Majesty instructs.

100s of people died and were executed at Port Arthur. It is a place of horror and sadness.

I visited there in the late 1980s and I tell you it is a very forebobing place, creepy infact.
It was dead still, not a bird could be heard...and this was on a nice day.
It is Not a Happy Tourist site of people laughing and running around, with roller coasters and jumpy castles.......it is a memorial to death and sadness.

Much like the Japanese bomb sites, it is there as a reminder to Man's injustice to Man.

Now..........Put this scene into perspective and you get a better idea of why things happened, so easily, for the killer.

Most of the tourists in the cafe were either out of state, or international tourists.
Most of the people were older and retired.
Most people have never used an automatic weapon, let alone heard one in real life....Note: they do not sound like TV.

Bryant went into the cafe and sat down, he was another person, just a guest with a bag, people ignored him, as you do.
But he opened his bag, got his "Sweet little gun" out as he later called it in the police interview (his favourite), and started shooting....people were caught unprepared, your instant reaction is NOT to jump on the ground, its to look around and see whats going on......by that time it was too late.

The linked video is the Police video after the incident.....I will make a warning now..It is VERY GRAPHIC and it is suitable for over 18 year olds only please....

That is all I can say about that.
www.liveleak.com...

Why feel reluctant to comment.

Showing graphic pictures of bodies does nothing to suggest Bryant guilt or otherwise. What evidence is there in your view that Braynt is guilty? As i stated earlier under the law Bryant was legally incompetent to make any plea at all. Because he was intellectually a 13 year old, he was not legally able to enter any plea. The DPP and all the other lawyers in his support group, the barrister etc all knew that so why did they not ensure a not guilty plea was entered? A not guilty plea must be entered on the basis of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Even a 2nd year law student knows that a legally incompetent person cannot enter any plea.

I'm interested to know why do you think Brayant shot all those people.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks for your seal of approval, I was so hoping to get it.

One - not a gun nut, but the tactic is cute. Just because I'm knowledgeable about firearms does not make me a gun nut. Feel free to check out any gun control thread I've participated in; I'm not in favor of a free for all with guns.

Two - your lack of knowledge about firearms works both ways. You don't know what requires skill and what doesn't.

Three - glad you finally have a glimmer of understanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Azureblue
This bloke had no military training and no weapons training but was able to kill 20 people with 19 bullets, all head and neck while shooting from the hip. He eventually pleaded guilty so he could have a TV in his cell.

Why is having no military training significant? If you are adept with firearms, you are adept with firearms, even when using assault rifles.

The facts of this case are well documented, as is the events leading to it. It was a terrible tragedy for those effected by a young mans capability to kill lots of people, regardless of his mental age and health at the time. There are a number of conspiracy theories they he did not do it, and all that, but he did because testimony in court (from witnesses) pointed fingers at him.

The impact of the incident tightened Australia's gun laws, but fail to see how this was a false flag.

So where do you think this 13 year old kid his adeptness from? Where do you think he got the adeptness from to shoot as good as the top best 5% of anti terro shooters in the world. Where did this 13 year old kid he get his confidence from? Where did this 13 year old kid get the planning ability from? (to lock the back shut so nobody could get out?) where and why did then he get the car identical to his own from that was parked at the site and which was then driven to the toll gate where it was left over night. The due then got in through a broken window and obliterated ALL the forensic evidence. Why was no forensic evidence collected from the entire site?

One of the survivors was told the shooter was on the same level of the hospital has he was so asked the cops to take them there so he could identify the shooter but they refused, why would they do that.

Another bloke who had been shot and was in hospital made a remark while watching TV in hospital that " I am still waiting to see the bloke who shot me." this was after having Bryants face plastered all over the media with his eyes enlagared in the pictures of him. The laws of all western countries require that an accused person not be identified as this plants false memories and prejeduices the ability of the accused to get a fair trail. All lawyers know this. The medias lawyers would hold their produces this but they sill showed Bryants face. Why did the prime minister of the country rule that a corinial enquiry would not be held knowing full well that he has no right to usurp the laws of the land but he did it anayway. Why did not the Attorney General not pull him up on this.

I could go on - but no, being mysteriously adept with weapons which even he himself would not have known about in which case he would not have know untill he started shooting, just not quite cut it I;m afraid.

There are other books on this matter that you might like to consider reading.

The bloke who had a half share of the motel on the site knew Bryant and got a good look at the shooter and said that it was not Bryant.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If you believe the Official Story of the Port Arthur Massacre, it's likely you believe the OS of 9/11 as well. If you have done even elementary research on either, you should be able to determine that the OS versions of each are questionable. I don't claim to know exactly the who and the why for either of these significant events, but I do know the who and the why explanation in the OS versions are BS.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

So where do you think this 13 year old kid his adeptness from?

Bryant was not 13. Read the mental health report.

Please provide a source to all your quotes.
edit on 11/6/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
"There will never be uniform Gun Laws in Australia until we see a massacre somewhere in Tasmania", said Barry Unsworth, NSW Premier, December, 1987 at a conference in Hobart. Prophecy or Planning?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

How can you be sure every one of them stayed still throughout, and clustered around the gunman just outside arms reach?

This scenario sounds highly improbable.

I'm reminded of the idiot government vet who tried to slaughter a herd of cattle with a rifle thinking they would stand there dumbly without panicking. The farm hands tried to stop him but he insisted he had government authority. He shot one and the others bolted, crashing through every fence for five miles. It's a natural reaction in such circumstances.

The inquiry heard that cattle at Knowstone suspected of having the virus spent days roaming around the Devon village after they bolted when the cull was bungled.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I'm also reminded of a lady who returned home in a panic with lacerated legs having run through thorny undergrowth after a close encounter with a big cat. It's natural to immediately move as fast as you can through any passable obstruction in such circumstances. Over and under tables, through windows etc.

What I'm referring to is the ability to raise a rifle to your shoulder, look down the sights, and find they are lined up with no need for adjustment. When that happens you've acquired an advanced degree of familiarity with that particular gun.

In my experience that degree of familiarity will allow reasonably accurate short range shooting from the hip. It normally takes thousands of shots and some matching between shooter physiology and gun design.
edit on 11 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 6 2016 by Kester because: adjustments

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

So where do you think this 13 year old kid his adeptness from?

Bryant was not 13. Read the mental health report.

Please provide a source to all your quotes.

Bryant was 29 years old with an intellectual age of 13 years. He had an IQ of 66.

I provided a link to a book in the OP and that book referenced other books. There are several books on this issue and they not difficult to find.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Did anyone have their voyage delayed because Davenport was closed the last few days?. Just wondering.
2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join