It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm prepping for the end of the world...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: lavatrance

How much and what kind of "s" do you think will hit the fan? We have refrig air...no fans.

No power. No water. No heat. Rioting in the streets. How else will they bring about NWO ? This current age won't accept any NWO. Also the planet is over populated. Which is true. We're killing the planet.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Only thing I laid up was extra ammo.

When the balloon goes up, I'll just take your food.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hardtack bandits will track you down and eat your precious delicacy leaving you go hungry.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

The "special" hardtack is perfec for the Hardtack Bandits....lol...they dont usually live long enough to want seconds.

My Tribe consumes the anti-dote with every meal....lol....hope you bring lots of cool "Bandit stuff" for us to shuffle through....lol.

Passive resistance.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Hunger and basic human urges have a way of imposing their will upon your flesh. If you have overcome your physical urges enough to just sit there and die whilst doing no harm to others then good for you, but it would still be a defeatist attitude.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

No power. No water. No heat. Rioting in the streets. How else will they bring about NWO ? This current age won't accept any NWO. Also the planet is over populated. Which is true. We're killing the planet.

We are not killing the planet, this is just disinfo to make the quitters feel like they are doing a good thing in choosing death.

BTW, in regards to the thread title, you can't actually prepare for the "end of the world" unless you are preparing for the next one.But you can prepare for the end of civilization. Sorry to be so anal but I having one of those days

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: mazzroth

The "special" hardtack is perfec for the Hardtack Bandits....lol...they dont usually live long enough to want seconds.

My Tribe consumes the anti-dote with every meal....lol....hope you bring lots of cool "Bandit stuff" for us to shuffle through....lol.

Passive resistance.

What do you use and where can I get some from?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Aka thick Matzo.

Add some lentil flour for a complete food.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Prepping doesn't always have to be for doomsday. Up here in the north, with our cold and snowy winters, we have to prepare in the fall to get ready for about four months of crap weather and storms. It might not be storing indestructible hard tack for 50 years, but you prepare differently for different storms and seasons.

Always being prepared for a month of hard times seems the least one could do, being prepared for 3 - 4 months (the average for our winters) would seem normal to me. Prepping for years seems extreme and probably could be considered more in the area of doomsday survival.

IMO, acquiring knowledge and experience is the best prep for surviving an end of the world scenario.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Waited a little late did ya ? I've been getting ready & stocking up for about 20 years. So when Super c-nt or Mr.Mouth get elected to POTUS and start the war to end all wars.....I'll be some what ready. The survival prepper life aint for everybody.......It fits my lifestyle .
edit on 8-6-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Can't really prep for the end of the world I guess you can prep for the time right be for the end of the world. I guess if you wanted to live long enough to see it. But pretty sure after the end of the world it's pretty much over unless you're building a space ship.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

...One of the recipes for preserving beef deals with hundred-pound lots, which would not be unusual on a farm or ranch. First you would thoroughly cover the beef in salt 'to draw out the blood.' After the beef remained in the salt for twenty-four hours you'd drain it and pack it into a wooden barrel. Then you'd prepare the preserving brine. This would consist of seven pounds of salt, one ounce each of saltpeter (potassium nitrate, also used in making gunpowder) and cayenne pepper, one quart of molasses, and eight gallons of 'soft water.' That was usually rainwater caught in barrels and allowed to settle until all the dust went to the bottom of the barrel. This you'd bring to a boil and 'skim well.' You'd then let it cool, pour it over the beef, and put a lid on the barrel.

Now, obviously, this stuff is gonna be mighty salty when you take it out of the barrel. What you'd do to get rid of the salt would be parboil the stuff-throw it in a pot of water and boil it for fifteen or twenty minutes. After that you could cook it in whatever way you wanted to. Unfortunately, parboiling has an unfortunate effect on the meat. It makes it about as tough as boot leather. After the meat was parboiled but before it was cooked a good cook took a heavy metal skillet and pounded the meat with the edge of it to tenderize the stuff.

By the end of summer, the onset of autumn, this preserved beef would be getting a mite 'high,' to say the least. The primary reason rich brown gravies and tangy sauces were invented was not to 'enhance the flavor of the meat,' but rather to disguise the fact that it was pretty far on the way to being rotten.

theres more recipies to be found if interested

this one came from: www.texasescapes.com...

scan those prepper book ADs, there's another meat preservation technique with a name I recalled from childhood times...
a lot of the reading is free on those ADs to sell the LOST Ways books

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
All of you have forgotten you relationship to earth. It's already begun. You will begun to notice quickly when the Earth starts to slow down in its revolution. When the Earth stops spinning, that when you know the truth. Earth's magnetosphere is weaker than it was 30 years ago.

LHC needs to stop! All atom smashers and such experiments need to stop. It's interfering with the field.
After all this time you still didn't find nothing yet? Give it up before you are off a major catastrophic event to knock us all off.

I wish we would get it together. Wake up.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oxymoron. If its the end of the world. You and I wont be here.

MS
1st Responder
Homeland Security trained/certified

top topics

<< 1   >>

join