It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

All of a sudden, you realize that "death" is an illusion, and you are really one of the "immortals", and unable to die.

Shhhhh, but I knew I was immortal many centuries before man received messages which are these days written down in a book called the bible.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Shhhhh, but I knew I was immortal many centuries before man received messages which are these days written down in a book called the bible.

Poor you. Mortality is better than immortality.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

The mortals want to be immortal, because they think that it must be "cool" to live for ever.

But, the immortals know what the real problem is, and they created mortality to escape from the drudgery of the never-ending sameness.

The greatest trick, the immortals had to accomplish, is how to "forget" that you're really immortal, so that you can totally immerse yourself in a mortal life, completely believing the lie that you only have one short life to live, so that you'll strive to make the best of it before the expiry date on your birth certificate.

The proof, that the experiment was successful, comes when the mortal begins to desire immortality, not realizing that he is really already immortal, because that means he has totally forgotten the reason the immortals gave up that immortal life for the fictitious mortal one in the first place.

edit on 13-6-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Thanks Cryptic & Wolfenz for your posts, think i'll buy (Man from Earth) cause it sounds good.

@ Wolfenz, Your Telomeres theory is a reliable one cause if they stay at a constant then we wouldn't age half as fast as most people do, i look at least 10 years younger than i am 29, maybe my Telomeres are staying longer for a while before they die/shorten etc,, Still interesting to find out in future.

Your Welcome

Its True about the Telomere's, even Science Believes So..

Right Well.. there is some Telomeres that last Longer then most in Humans because of Genetics..
and that show the ones that last Longer then most as of Super - Centenarian's People..

There is a Certain Protein and Gene.. ( sorry forgot the name of it )
that continues the Longevity..and Bio Engineers are Playing with it right now...

There is a TED Program Showing Proof that Blood from the Young Reguvinates the Old...
experimenting in mice showing an Increase Mentally and Physically

Here it is from TED Talks ( click to see video )

How young blood might help reverse aging. Yes, really
TEDGlobalLondon · 13:35 · Filmed Jun 2015
www.ted.com...

Elisabeth Bathery kind of Thing !! or
the Old legends of Vampires .. and Werewolves in the Supernatural Realm
( a Diseases perhaps causes telomere's not to shorten and and Blood to Reguvinate it

Funny Old Legend Tales from way beck then bursting out in the Really Real World
as of Today ... as I can see the Scientist of the first Discovery .. must of been thinking of those
Old legends ...

Everyone Ages Differently..

As I said Before...

There is one thing in Our Body that Everyone Has!!

Dormant CANCER CELLS!! ...

And Cancer Cells Telomere's "Never" Shorten.....

Do you know how it Works Cancer Cells ?

Cancer Cells ( when Activated from a Dormant State )

Multiply and Divided at a Alarming rate and Damaging others Cells in the Process
and Activate the Dormant Cells in their Path a Domino Effect .. if you will ..

Now if we could find away to Modify a Cancer Cell ..
Not to cause Tumors ( rapid multiply ) nor damaging other cells that would kill us..
and make them work with other cells .. We could be Immortal ..

My Guess ( a huge Reach )..

The Cancer Cell perhaps at One time Made our Ancient Ancestors live 2 to 3 times as long
and some retro Virus that cause the rapid multiply rate locked in Our DNA Forever .. as in All Living things
seems to have all kinds of Retro Virus Genes in every Living thing's DNA
Lets Say an Ancestor catches a Virus
gets Immune Survives the Sickness then Recovers..
and that Virus attaches into the DNA/RNA
and the Being now is Permanently Immune
( see the 1918 Influenza Flu aka Spanish Flu Epidemic and Survivors DNA and Blood Immunity for example )
they actually took blood from survivors that were still living of the Epidemic .. to create a Vaccination
for the So called New Strand of N1H1 Virus Swine Flu...

Ok here some Links to Read :: ( some pretty fricken Scary if you ask me )

Cancer cells 'can live forever'
Cells
Normal cells have a set lifespan
Scientists say a discovery about how cancer cells "live forever" could lead to new treatments.
news.bbc.co.uk...

A Teaser

Healthy cells have timers so they only live as long as they are needed. Cancer cells do not have these timers and so can keep on replicating, say researchers from Cancer Research UK, writing in the journal Cell. And they warn that if this 'timer' could be applied to healthy cells, slowing their ageing process, they could then become cancerous themselves. Cancer cells are adept at slipping the constraints of the ageing process Dr Robert Souhami, Cancer Research UK Cell ageing is controlled by strips of DNA at the end of chromosomes. These DNA strips, called telomeres, get shorter every time a cell divides until there is nothing left - and the cell knows it is time to die

ohh Wiki Ohh WIKI lol

Biological immortality
en.wikipedia.org...

Attempts to engineer biological immortality in humans
en.wikipedia.org...

genetics.thetech.org...

When a scientist's research contributes to the fields of cancer, aging, and stem cells, other scientists notice. When it also solves a major biological mystery, the Nobel Prize committee notices. This year's Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Drs. Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Carol W. Greider, and Jack W. Szostak. Their research provided critical insight into why most cells age and why some cells, like cancer cells, do not. It is also the first time that more than one woman received a Nobel in the sciences, illustrating the growing role of women in science.

This last result provided clues about why some cancers are able to divide forever. In 80-90% of cancers, telomerase is overactive, allowing cancer cells to keep all of their important DNA. Scientists are now trying to target telomerase to treat cancer.

Interesting
Perhaps Why Woman Live longer ( OMG LOL ) if you think about it
when Sperm is Literately adsorbed in the Woman's Body

Some cells, like sperm cells, have high telomerase activity.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Rejuvenating Old Brains with Young Blood | Tony Wyss-Coray

www.youtube.com...

Nice Video

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

Its True about the Telomere's, even Science Believes So..

Right Well.. there is some Telomeres that last Longer then most in Humans because of Genetics..
and that show the ones that last Longer then most as of Super - Centenarian's People..

"telomerase reverse transcriptase" is an enzyme that adds more telomeres when they deplete. The human body has all the necessary mechanisms for indefinite life.

Our selfish pursuits, worriment about the future, etc, cause disturbances in the body because they are contrary to our archetypical nature. These aberrant behaviors, called "sin", are the reason for death. Jesus teaches how to restore the body back to its Original Design and prepare for a spiritual birth:

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26

Seriously people, WAKE UP! Read the Gospel of John and pray for understanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Down through the ages we have come, waiting for the time of the gathering .....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Immortals among us have to slow down ALOT in order for us to even see them. Mostly they don't.

Had a friend who ran out of gas. A guy in green jump suit came out with another guy. The second
guy had a can and put some gas in her car while the first guy talked to her. When she started up, the tank
was completely full. She went back to look for them, but they were no where to be found. She asked around,
but no one like that lived or had been seen.

The description fits that of Khidr, the shape shifting immortal of Middle Eastern legend. Some think he is the same as
Elijah who was taken alive to Heaven, but may not always stay.

Proof? Hardly, but OTH, you can prove you exist either, not even to yourself.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Oh I don't know there are some "immortalized cell lines" in labs
WHo knows who will get cultured next.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Saint Germain, the Immortal Count

"Is it possible for a person to live forever? That is what some people are claiming about a historical figure known as Count de Saint-Germain. His origins are still unclear. Some records date his birth to the late 1600s, although some believe that his longevity reaches back to the time of Christ. He has appeared many times throughout history – even as recently as the 1970s – always appearing to be about 45 years old. He was known by many of the most famous figures of European history, including Casanova, Madame de Pampadour, Voltaire, King Louis XV, Catherine the Great, Anton Mesmer, George Washington and others. He has also been linked to a number of occult movements and conspiracy theories."

Who was this mysterious man? Are the stories of his immortality mere legend and folklore? Or is it possible that he really did discover the secret of eternal life?

"The date of birth for Saint German is unknown, although most accounts say he was born in the 1690s. A genealogy compiled by Annie Besant for her co-authored book, The Comte De St. Germain: The Secret of Kings, asserts that he was born the son of Francis Racoczi II, Prince of Transylvania in 1690. What we do know for certain is that he was an accomplished alchemist, which means he could turn heaps of metal into pure gold........"

See whole article here:
coolinterestingstuff.com...

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I like to think that the immortals are here. Then again, I also like to think that vampires and fairies are real too. I'm not saying I'd bet my life on it, but a little belief doesn't hurt. Who knows? Maybe you're right. You may never have validation, but you could be right nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChildOfLoki
I like to think that the immortals are here. Then again, I also like to think that vampires and fairies are real too. I'm not saying I'd bet my life on it, but a little belief doesn't hurt. Who knows? Maybe you're right. You may never have validation, but you could be right nonetheless.

Not sure about vampires or fairies etc,, it's a Possibility,,I know what you mean though.

You do make a good point,, it's true we may never have validation they exist, in our lifetime, but they could exist and we were right all along just didn't get to see one..

It's possible we've seen many walk past but didn't know it or even fathom they could be immortal.. Could be anyone and even possible they don't know themselves??.
edit on 14-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Saint Germain, the Immortal Count

"Is it possible for a person to live forever? That is what some people are claiming about a historical figure known as Count de Saint-Germain. His origins are still unclear. Some records date his birth to the late 1600s, although some believe that his longevity reaches back to the time of Christ. He has appeared many times throughout history – even as recently as the 1970s – always appearing to be about 45 years old. He was known by many of the most famous figures of European history, including Casanova, Madame de Pampadour, Voltaire, King Louis XV, Catherine the Great, Anton Mesmer, George Washington and others. He has also been linked to a number of occult movements and conspiracy theories."

Who was this mysterious man? Are the stories of his immortality mere legend and folklore? Or is it possible that he really did discover the secret of eternal life?

"The date of birth for Saint German is unknown, although most accounts say he was born in the 1690s. A genealogy compiled by Annie Besant for her co-authored book, The Comte De St. Germain: The Secret of Kings, asserts that he was born the son of Francis Racoczi II, Prince of Transylvania in 1690. What we do know for certain is that he was an accomplished alchemist, which means he could turn heaps of metal into pure gold........"

See whole article here:
coolinterestingstuff.com...

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"

Very cool, I've heard of him before but didn't do research on him, think i will now as it's a fascinating story to look into. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Poor you.

No, not really, over the generations I have amassed quite a fortune.

Mortality is better than immortality.

Better and worse are like good and bad, they are both relative terms.

The mortals want to be immortal, because they think that it must be "cool" to live for ever.

Not any mature mortal I have spoken with in detail about such things, I could agree that many immature teens think its 'cool' but not someone with any thoughts deeper than what the next Twilight Movie will be about.

and the sun shines brighter?

The proof, that the experiment was successful, comes when the mortal begins to desire immortality, not realizing that he is really already immortal, because that means he has totally forgotten the reason the immortals gave up that immortal life for the fictitious mortal one in the first place.

What experiment, what proof?

If the grass is greener and the sun does shine brighter on your side I suggest you get some sun and enjoy a picnic on the green grass that's greener

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Poor you. Mortality is better than immortality.

But, the immortals know what the real problem is, and they created mortality to escape from the drudgery of the never-ending sameness.

The greatest trick, the immortals had to accomplish, is how to "forget" that you're really immortal, so that you can totally immerse yourself in a mortal life, completely believing the lie that you only have one short life to live, so that you'll strive to make the best of it before the expiry date on your birth certificate.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Years ago I had this idea if a few pints of blood was taken from you when you were in your prime of life, say 25 years old.

If this blood was stored and injected into you every 5 years after that what would be the result. I was thinking of how when you buy a computer it often has a backup CD to restore corrupt files.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChildOfLoki
I like to think that the immortals are here. Then again, I also like to think that vampires and fairies are real too.

Yes, well, vampires are also real.

However, as the bible says, they only appear among men in certain "generations".

At other times, they are asleep. Here's how the Bible describes the vampires:

"There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother." -- Proverbs 30:11

"There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness." -- Proverbs 30:12

"There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up." -- Proverbs 30:13

"There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men." -- Proverbs 30:14

"The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough:" -- Proverbs 30:15

"The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough." -- Proverbs 30:16

So, you see, all of our ideas about the vampire comes right out of the bible. They are called "horseleach" in the good book. They have those "teeth like knives", and the "high eyebrows", and they "devour men", they "rest in the grave", and the female vampires have "barren wombs", and they are always thirsty "never satisfied", and they are "filthy", but think of themselves as being "pure in their own eyes" ..etc..

The key point, however, is when the scriptures say there is "a generation" when they appear. They aren't always walking about the earth with men. According to Matthew, the cycles of time are counted in periods of 14 generations. So, the vampires probably appear every 14 generations, walk around for a generation or two and go back to sleep in the long grave. They are asleep, ie. dormant within the DNA of men. That vampire DNA becomes active every 14 generations, when they emerge from the deep sleep, like cicadas.

That's why The Gospel of Thomas says,

"You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear." -- The Gospel of Thomas #21

Just before the Vampires emerge "ie the vampire crop ripens", "the man of understanding" swoops in and slaughters them, so that they cant emerge and feed upon men.

Of course, we hear of these things as "genocides" and "wars that cover the genocides", but it's vampire slaughter that is really taking place.

That's why we don't hear of vampires openly today. I'm not sure if they have all been slaughtered over the last 2000 years or so.

So, yeah, vampires are real. But, how many still exist is a mystery. Although there were reports centuries ago, today we haven't heard any news reporters claiming some real vampire was spotted somewhere on the planet. There are "vampire clubs", where people dress up and play the role, but they aren't real vampires, ie. not genetic vampires, just men in costumes being silly.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You might not have long to wait to see if your question 'Is there real immortals among us?' is answerable or not.

If certain people start to attach amethyst capstones to the current empty tops of pyramids world-wide, then they might very well be the immortals that live among us today.

Once those capstones are mounted, portals will open up allowing multiple entities to stargate through from their world to ours.

Lets just hope that the amethyst capstones are not surrounded in copper coil, because if they are then that portal will be permanently open, allowing anything to enter this world.

In terms of MKUltra, these people (alters) go by the alias of "Gate-Keepers".
edit on 14-6-2016 by Rapha because: @ATS: Italic from previous post seems to have dragged into mine.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
You might not have long to wait to see if your question 'Is there real immortals among us?' is answerable or not.

If certain people start to attach amethyst capstones to the current empty tops of pyramids world-wide, then they might very well be the immortals that live among us today.

Once those capstones are mounted, portals will open up allowing multiple entities to stargate through from their world to ours.

Lets just hope that the amethyst capstones are not surrounded in copper coil, because if they are then that portal will be permanently open, allowing anything to enter this world.

In terms of MKUltra, these people (alters) go by the alias of "Gate-Keepers".

Cool let's see.

I've heard of another "star-gate" in Ireland on the hill of Tara, used by the Anunnaki using the blue stones of Tara, some mysterious stones used to open the star-gate.

it's interesting to read and how many suspected portals there's around the world or least in myth.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Federico Gualdi

he is far more intresting

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: AlienView

Federico Gualdi

he is far more intresting

Think I'll have a look around about him, thanks for the name dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join