It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Somewhere I heard that there were 200 fallen ones, immortals known as the watchers. One has reign over every country. 196 countries but 4 have left the Earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

yes they are a moody bunch

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Has anyone read this book or know about it?

No,

However, as others pointed out there are the stories of St Germain, there are stories in Hindu beliefs and quite a few others about immortal living among us.

few years back there was a guy that was selling a book Old World Secrets the Omega Project codes, If memory serves me right its about How the Greek Pantheon, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades are immortals, if that's it and I am not confusing with some other idea brought forth in the conspiracy world its some interesting reading. I believe you can also find a youtube video breakdown of the book.

Is there real immortals among us?

Yes I believe there are.

Thanks for your input on this subject and will search for the YT vid, will probably look for those books as well.

I believe there's immortals among us from ancient times or least within the last few centuries ie, St Germain etc..

Looked up (List of claimed Immortals) and was an interesting wiki page, had quite a few and worth reading.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Germain gets all the attention
poor old Friederich Gualdus

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: AMPTAH

where do you get this information ?

From The Gospel of Thomas #108

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

that mentions the NSA does it ?

"He's in charge of the NSA. He's the "eye" above the pyramid on the great seal of the united states.
If you saw him, you wouldn't even know you're looking at a 2000 year old original disciple of christ.
He just blends in."

you know this how ?

you have seen him ? " He just blends in."

edit on 9-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

edit on 9-6-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

yes they are a moody bunch

Actually the leader, Shymhz (Shemyhaza) is now a mellow, humble entity because God hung him upside down by one leg via a metal chain in the angel prison Tartarus for just over 4000 years.

Ever wondered where the Tarot card 'The Hanging Man' originated from ?

His only task now is to get humans, who witness things that only immortals can see, to repent and turn back to Yahushua.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

That guy doesn't look twenty. . . . . . You're funny, I like you.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You wouldn't know. Others wise they'd probably be killed and turned into a myth, to push society into thinking anything but theories related to science are fairy tale...?a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I believe there's immortals among us from ancient times or least within the last few centuries ie, St Germain etc.. Looked up (List of claimed Immortals) and was an interesting wiki page, had quite a few and worth reading.

I love the mythology of immortals.

Reality will say its myth but its OK to have beliefs. I like delving into the psychology of my own and others minds and it can be delusions however one cannot rule out completely that there just might be something that is labeled as myth but in fact is real.

Like AdmireTheDistance pointed out that common sense and logic does dictate they are not real and just myths but I just cant let go of my wanting to believe there are immortal beings.

I come from Europe but live in Australia now, some of the stories I have heard of people that family have come across in the past does sound like Vampires and/or mythical creatures and beings are real and do interact with humanity.

I myself have seen with a friend what could only described as a creature the size and anatomy of a human only with wings, the movie Jeepers Creepers gives a almost identical picture of what we witnessed once with the two us and at least one more time alone.

There are strange things out there or some of us are simply more delusional than others, I accept both.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2016 by kibric because: pointless

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Dude, I can't believe you are asking. There is such an easy way to find out.

1. Go to Scotland
2. Defile the grave of a king or something, take his sword.
3. Start chopping the heads off old men during a thunderstorm.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The human soul is flesh + spirit.

At time of death, our meat suits perish whilst the immortal spirit continues its eternal journey.

So technically, everyone is immortal. Some of us not only see immortals but can also possessed by entities that can get into arguments with ethereal giants speaking their preferred tongue - Latin.

They love it when they see mortals getting grumpy because world events are grinding along so painfully slowly.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

i love it when they get grumpy
knowing man far surpasses them already

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
With Xian (Taoism) ordinary people can walk the path of cultivation to gain immortality. Though, what they call immortality would be living hundreds to perhaps thousands of years. Stories of them describe them having powers over nature and being able to change their appearance on a whim.

Not that I believe it, but it would be near impossible to disprove.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

that mentions the NSA does it ?

When you read the quoted verse, you'll understand. But, only if you also understand verse #1
of that same scripture.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
if there are, i pity them. i can imagine no worse fate than to live forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Never heard of it, but to answer the question, no, there are no 'immortals' among us.

This is purely only your opinion since there is absolutely no possible way for you to know that information, unless you had ever met one yourself, and had them reveal themselves to you, but in that case you would know that they do in fact exist.
How do you know it's only his opinion?

Duh....Because he stated it and later admitted it was his opinion?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Napoleon Rogozin Saakashvili ... Soviet Agent successfully embedded

edit on 9/6/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I love the mythology of immortals.

Reality will say its myth but its OK to have beliefs.

Yeah, it's a neat "myth" when you're mortal. Until, that is you find yourself in the state of Biblical Prophesy, which says,

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. " -- KJV, Revelation 9:6

All of a sudden, you realize that "death" is an illusion, and you are really one of the "immortals", and unable to die.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join