It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
You're right, it is my opinion, but it is one based on common sense and logic...

With all respect, my friend, to pretend to know is not common sense and logic. Knowing that you know nothing is common sense and logic.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Oh come now... spill the story, hiding names/places as apropos!

I know how we can make him talk.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok IAMTAT. If you don't spill the beans your favourite Hillary will not only become president , but she will be the first president to serve 16 years in office and not behind bars. Spill the beans and she serves 16 years behind bars.

edit on 20630America/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2016 00:20:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I would like to think there in someone out there /was out there that had a genetic defect and was able to replicate cells without the diminishing returns/ cells getting older. Doesn't seem too strange that a high metabolism mixed with a genetic defect could allow this to happen. Especially when some people can turn muscle into bone and look like they have become trees.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Maybe not immortals in the sense that they live forever, but I would not be surprised if there are beings which can live thousands of years or more. The Sumerian King list for example lists people living for long spans of time.

Look at the life span difference between humans and cats, or flies. It is not so far fetched.

It would also explain how groups can execute plans that span hundreds of years or more.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
With all of the surveillance in this modern day world

Not much point when the cameras are viewed by humans that cannot see beyond the IR part of the visible spectrum into the higher frequency wavelengths.

Immortals exist and you can only see them if you are also an immortal, possessed by a daemon or have a mind that is operating at a higher frequency (awareness).

They exist beyond the veil and walk among us 24/7.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
No, we don't exist. I mean they don't exist.

Damn.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well without quoting any Bible verses.

Didn't many of them ie, Adam, Eve, Seth and mostly everyone they new lived to around or over 1000 years?.... Seems daft to put a really large age on these people/beings/falling angel types when they "may have" lived that long?.

Otherwise they new they're religion would last long enough it didn't matter what age they said they were when they wrote the Bible?.

I believe immortals have or still do walk among us, if they don't then it's something that will happen someday maybe not in our lifetime, the elite will have it first then so will they're kids, until it passes to normal people thru genetics that everyone born will eventually become immortal.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
posted in another thread

St.Bartholomew's, Church Minshull
'The registers begin in 1561 and contain the following curious entry, which
is written in words at length and in the same hand with the other parts of
the register : " 1649, Thomas Damme of Leighton buried the 20th of
Februarie, being of the age of seven score and fourteene."

154 years

oh no...
Basel blank is winking at me

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
until it passes to normal people thru genetics that everyone born will eventually become immortal.

Just imagine the overpopulation problem then!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
until it passes to normal people thru genetics that everyone born will eventually become immortal.

Just imagine the overpopulation problem then!

I did (sort of) think of that, possibly by then the immortals would have started populating another earth type planet and all the humans left on old earth to get on with life or used to do the jobs these "elite" immortals no longer wish to do,, Guess we will have to stay alive long enough to see that day.

Bring on my immortality lol.
edit on 8-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: edited

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

I was gonna say this, well done, and if you dig enough you can find channeled history from atlantis and these entities say the lived also 1000 years, because they knew how to breathe.

And my opinion to this topic is that your consiousness can't never die, and everyone of us is energy, we just go to different dimension after our body dies, so in a way every one of us is "immortal"

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

where do you get this information ?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I once met a man who can remember all of his many past lives. But since he wouldn't post something like that online, I will respect his privacy and not say too much. The memories he has from generations ago seem to be vague... more like remembering themes rather than actual daily events. Personally I think the only difference between him and many others is the ability to remember them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance

I was gonna say this, well done, and if you dig enough you can find channeled history from atlantis and these entities say the lived also 1000 years, because they knew how to breathe.

And my opinion to this topic is that your consiousness can't never die, and everyone of us is energy, we just go to different dimension after our body dies, so in a way every one of us is "immortal"

I agree with you,, that we are full of energy and one day our energy will go back to its source when were done with it, so in essence as you said we are all "Immortal" in soul form, just not physical form which will happen one day.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance

I agree with you,, that we are full of energy and one day our energy will go back to its source when were done with it, so in essence as you said we are all "Immortal" in soul form, just not physical form which will happen one day.

Sorry for dubble post.
edit on 8-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: dubble post by mistake.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Familiar with the story of Comte de Saint Germain.

Beat me to it!Still is just a legend though.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward

I once met a man who can remember all of his many past lives. But since he wouldn't post something like that online, I will respect his privacy and not say too much. The memories he has from generations ago seem to be vague... more like remembering themes rather than actual daily events. Personally I think the only difference between him and many others is the ability to remember them.

That is very interesting and makes a case for reincarnation being a real thing.

How does he know it's his memories not from others minds or vividly lucid dreaming?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm pretty sure there are some really old people living here on earth. They sure aren't going to tell us how old they are. Someone will cut them open or suck out all their blood to find out why they live so long. Everyone will look the other way feeling that they will benefit from what is found out.
:

Or some jealous person religious in nature (and low witted) will seek to take that persons life and convince themselves that murdering them is OK because they are in reality a demon that needs to be slayed, in fact they will convince themselves that god has specially chosen them to do this.
edit on 8-6-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
With all of the surveillance in this modern day world, it'd be near impossible for one to avoid detection for much longer. Only thing is, who can apply facial recognition on such a scale ... the elites. If one is found, I doubt we'd ever here of it.

I'm not sure about that there are still places where people have no fresh water and no electricity, people in those places have their children at home and the hospital staff there will be only too happy to write you out a fake birth certificate in exchange for a small donation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join