It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

An embattled Donald Trump urgently rallied his most visible supporters to defend his attacks on a federal judge's Mexican ancestry during a conference call on Monday in which he ordered them to question the judge's credibility and impugn reporters as racists.

“We will overcome,” Trump said, according to two supporters who were on the call and requested anonymity to share their notes with Bloomberg Politics. “And I’ve always won and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.”

There was no mention of apologizing or backing away from his widely criticized remarks about U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is overseeing cases against the Trump University real-estate program.
Trump Orders Surrogates to Intensify Criticism of Judge and Journalists

“We will overcome” - Trump

Is Trump quoting Martin Luther King Jr.? I believe Trump is quoting Martin Luther King Jr. in the context of propagating (borderline) racist comments.

Get Trump to a psychologist and a psychiatrist. His behavior is becoming insane by any standard. From a psychological point of view, it's much worse than an average person saying these things because Trump's running for president and he needs the Hispanic vote and the African American vote.

If the press makes a big deal about Trump quoting Martin Luther King Jr. in the context of propagating (borderline) racist comments, it will cost him dearly IMHO.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Does this mean that other news agencies can post what "anonymous" insiders from the Clinton camp have to say and it will be gospel?

If so I have some doozies to sell

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Three words spoken and your attributing it to "borderline" racism?

And the actual line is "We shall overcome."

What are you trying to spin here?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
He's right and I'll put money on it that a lawyer gets the case transferred to another judge.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What if that judge is a Muslim, a woman, an African american or handicapped person?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I think the point is that there is a media driven hype campaign to turn Latinos against Trump for Hillary.

La Raza Judge

Like I said, a lawyer will probably get a ruling in favor of conflict of interests.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Trump has a "conflict of interest" with just about everyone unless they're a Trump supporter. Poor Donald.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Even Trump's ego couldn't stand the storm of continuing with the judge issue.

With so many Republicans denouncing him he had to back off so he gave a traditional speech tonight.

Trumps hard head has limits

Though I don't think Trump can stop acting his nature

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The conflict is NOT because of the judge's ancestry. It is because of the judge's membership to an anti-American, racist organization - La Raza.

What if it was a white judge who belonged belonged to a white nationalist organization called The Race deciding a case against an illegal immigrant of color?

Whati if it was a muslim judge who belonged to the Muslim Brotherhood...

What if it was a black judge who belonged to New Black Panthers....

edit on 7-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The term "We Will Overcome" belongs to MLK?

P.S. MLK's chant was "We SHALL overcome"

Just an FYI

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Trump has a "conflict of interest" with just about everyone unless they're a Trump supporter. Poor Donald.

You don't think LA RAZA connections is a conflict of interest?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The conflict is NOT because of the judge's ancestry. It is because of the judge's membership to an anti-American, racist organization - La Raza.

Except the "La Raza Lawyers of California" isn't an anti-American, racist organization. It's a bunch of Lawyers who get together and have lunch.

The "National Council of La Raza" is the activist Group.

They aren't the same organization at all.

This judge is an American Judge with Legal Immigrant Parents. They are here because they support America. This judge has prosecuted Mexican Cartel Members for bringing drugs here.

You have the internet. Why don't you try using it and your brain at the same time instead of letting other people use it for you??

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sure. It is just amazing coincidence that both groups use the exact same name and sprang up during the exact same time period and share many key players and ideologies.

Just like new kkk chapters are independent and unaffiliated with the old kkk, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Can you present any evidence for this claim?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sure. It is just amazing coincidence that both groups use the exact same name and sprang up during the exact same time period and share many key players and ideologies.

Just like new kkk chapters are independent and unaffiliated with the old kkk, right?

La Raza Lawyers of California and National Council of La Raza aren't the exact same name though are they. But they are similar. There is also a "Plaza de la Raza | Cultural Center for the Arts & Education", "La Raza Tire Sales" and "Restaurante Mexicano La Raza " as well. That's not all either. Are they also suspect here as well???

They also started almost 10 years apart not at the exact same time.

Also, who are these key players you speak of that are connected??? I'm sure you can show proof of that right??? Because I certainly can't find any.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lots of stuff going back & forth but nobody ever checks on a simple fact: Is the judge biased or not ?
anybody that's gone through a messy divorce knows what a 'biased' judge does....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Plaza d la Raza was also spawned from the La Raza chicano movement of the sixties and seventies.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Even Cesar Chavez recognized the la raza movement's dark racist side early on.

"I hear more and more Mexicans talking about la raza—to build up their pride, you know," Chavez told me. "Some people don't look at it as racism, but when you say 'la raza,' you are saying an anti-gringo thing, and it won't stop there. Today it's anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro, and the day after it will be anti-Filipino, anti-Puerto Rican. And then it will be anti-poor-Mexican, and anti-darker-skinned Mexican. ... La raza is a very dangerous concept. I speak very strongly against it among the chicanos."

edit on 8-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Plaza d la Raza was also spawned from the La Raza chicano movement of the sixties and seventies.

La Raza Lawyers of California have no connection to them either so it makes no difference.

new topics

top topics

join