It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: "I'm Not Changing."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I think you are quite right. However, this is exactly what makes him appealing to his supporters.

They, too, are people who can’t control themselves.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ta ta ta ta daaaaa, im loving it.

if i was absent minded enough to believe humans can predict the future or other mumbo jumbo, i would say i had a sarcastic (and vitriolic) prediction of trump and his supporters.
this country needs trump to win.
i need trump to win.

twinkle twinkle, bye bye allies.
i want to be alive for this.
OP, i think Trump is just fine. and the method to his madness, may also be madness...
i hope time will tell
edit on 8-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

this quote is being attributed to trump though it is not something he has ever said, this meme is well known to be false, this post is nothing more then flagrant lies www.snopes.com...

so i know that false quote post has been reported multiple times over many hours now im wondering why ats doesnt remove that post, odd they would allow missattributed quotes like that, perhaps ATS staff is displaying bias against trump.

btw i vote bernie. this isnt an attempt to defend trump just looking for more honesty from ats then this is all.

edit on 6/8/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Trump isn't going to change in any real way. His views and opinions change like a willow in the wind and he'll say whatever he thinks people want to hear in any given moment, but the person he is, will not change. He'll make people THINK he's changing, but that's just a manipulation. His words and positions will change, but a narcissistic demagogue who thinks the world treats him "very unfairly"... is who he is...

And that's not going to change.
edit on 6/8/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join