It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Reveal Scope of Clinton IT Aide’s Immunity Agreement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

71% of her supporters say they'll vote for her even if the FBI hands down a recommendation for indictment.
What is wrong with them?

Ambivalence after 20 years of people screaming for her head.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 200Plus
How does this play into the fact that Loretta Lynch decides if there is an indictment and she answers to President Obama. President Obama has already defended Clinton several times.

There will be no indictment.

Hillary will be on trial with the American voters.

Voters who have just about HAD IT with all the lies and secrets.

Agreed.
And a fringe benefit here with this is how it also flushes out all those folks who continue to support extreme corruption in Hillary Clinton, which in my opinion, shows everyone their worth (lessness) as citizens to the viability of this country.

I hope the tornado of justice touches down on HRC's head and sucks her sorry @ss away in a whirlwind of swift judgement. Far lesser people would have already been dealt with at this point.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Was President Obama claiming Executive Privilege "to hide documents in an international gun-running scheme "transparent"?

Was the President and SoS lying to the American public about the death of an Ambassador when they were telling the truth to their family and foreign dignitaries "transparent".

The Administration LIES when it is politically expedient. Nothing could be more expedient than avoiding an indictment of the Democrat nominee during an election.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

You are correct.

You have not spread any propaganda as someone thinks.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: neo96

15. WEAK INFERENCE: Weak inference is when a judgment is made with insufficient evidence, or that the conclusion does not necessarily follow from the evidence given.

Insufficient evidence was not provided to substantiate the comment made by the member I responded to.

Great of you to point it out.

Thanks.

Yo what part of FBI Investigation and PLEA deals did ya miss ?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Many people seem to only be concerned with corruption when it is by a person who is not their candidate.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are correct.

You have not spread any propaganda as someone thinks.

Propaganda would be going around calling someone 'racist'.

Numero uno.

www.uvm.edu...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And reluctantly listening to Hillary now, I see she is using those techniques to the letter !!

All talk, no action.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
At this point, if i were the Bern, I would try somehow to get an official response from the FBI on if they were on the precipice of an indictment reccommendation.

Surely at this point in the race there could be some judicial means of requiring an answer?

If not then publicly force the issue

b

Not a bad idea for Sanders to try that for exposure.

But the FBI and JD will comment on anything (yet).

The leaks will come soon enough.

Naw.. I'm promoting an attack he's left in his back pocket.

History had shown that the strong survive. While the Bern has the strength I've never expected; the chance to use his strength will never reveal itself again..

b

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It really sounds to me like his lawyers didn't think he needed to worry and didn't need but the minimum of insurance. Something a lawyer might ask for before allowing a client to make a deposition. I recall the Anthony family all had similar agreements before giving their depositions to Jeff Ashton in the Casey Anthony case. That was a crash course in the criminal justice system.
Anyway. I know you all will say I'm being blind or worse but that's what I get from that.
The state dept and the DOJ are already fed up with judicial watch and their constant stream of civil suits. They sealed those docs because they don't want to give them any more. And can say the investigation is on going.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

He didn't defend her but he stood up for her character. He said he knows she would never put the safety of the nation in jeopardy. He also said he would not protect her. Chris Wallace asked three different ways and finally Obama said How many times do I have to say it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yeah.
He fired half his staff tonight. What do you think he knows?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
must be time for a commercial break

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would like to have Putin tell his guys to dump all the stuff they got from Hill's server onto Wikileaks and/or the Guardian. Might take out Obama, Hillary, some Congress critters and several different agency appointees and employees. Fun time for all.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The state dept and the DOJ are already fed up with judicial watch and their constant stream of civil suits.

Record breaking, and no one to blame except Hillary herself.
An immense waste of tax dollars, spent needlessly because Hillary
thinks she is above the law.

Guess she was not counting on the FBI tracking her down.

Contrary to what she is currently saying, that she is "home free"...
she is in deep trouble.

FBI: Records from Clinton's email server being held as "evidence"

"[A]ll of the materials retrieved from any electronic equipment obtained from former Secretary Clinton for the investigation are evidence, potential evidence, or information that has not yet been assessed for evidentiary value," the FBI said in documents filed with a federal court Monday.
edit on 8-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join