It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hispanics REALLY think about Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
oh gawd not another one these carefully selected videos that backs up my view point! since when does one person speak for the whole group? almost as bad as people peddling videos about what black people think/want with either shimika or rev al sharpton.

you want the truth? white folks are getting the same bs that they traditinally have dished out. its all bs and its circling back around. that is all, get use to it, black men did and still are.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
oh gawd not another one these carefully selected videos that backs up my view point! since when does one person speak for the whole group? almost as bad as people peddling videos about what black people think/want with either shimika or rev al sharpton.

you want the truth? white folks are getting the same bs that they traditinally have dished out. its all bs and its circling back around. that is all, get use to it, black men did and still are.

Isn't it interesting how you whine about "not all of them are like that", then turn around in the next sentence and claim racism against whites is justified because "white people" were bad int he past.

Is this irony completely lost on you?

In any case, I wouldn't look for white people to just roll over an accept it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I don't necessarily think it points out the double standard. Its just playing the same game. Some people are saying all white people are racist. So I will post a video saying all Hispanics are racist. Both are dumb. Not all white people are racist and not all Hispanics hate America and white people. Its just a big ole circle jerk of conformational bias.

And before anyone gets their panties in a twist. I would say the same things to the people who cry that all white people are racist. Or the dummies who want to reclaim California for Mexico. If Mexico is so great, why did they come here in the first place. Not all Hispanics/Mexicans refuse to integrate. We hate being painted with a wide brush as much as the next guy. Just like you, the white guy, do not like to be called racist when your not.

The narrative is shifting from illegals are bad to Mexicans are bad to Hispanics as a whole are bad. Talk like that leads to people being ethnically cleansed. There is a way to fight against the notion that all whites are racist without resorting to lumping whole groups of people together and demonizing them. Am I the only one who sees the irony in that.

Orale holmes, I don't have to practice saying things as white as possible. I was born here. So were my parents. I don't magically have a Mexican accent. I sound like everyone else in my city.
I was raised to speak English. The white girl I sleep with every night speaks Spanish more authentically than I do.

My apologies for thinking you were beat up. It was a simple misreading on my part.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

And before anyone gets their panties in a twist. I would say the same things to the people who cry that all white people are racist. Or the dummies who want to reclaim California for Mexico. If Mexico is so great, why did they come here in the first place. Not all Hispanics/Mexicans refuse to integrate. We hate being painted with a wide brush as much as the next guy. Just like you, the white guy, do not like to be called racist when your not.

I can completely agree with that.

We still have to protect our borders.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, wanting your land back can't be considered racist. I think it's just about time for a 1984 Realignment, Democratic Style.
Americans complain a lot about the dictatorship of other countries right? Well, here's your chance to prove it. Trade your wealth for their freedom. Quite frankly, once I think you go over 10,000 GDP per capita, everything is a luxury.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
FYI, please don’t clump all Hispanics together, we are not all the same. For example, I’m “Hispanic”, but I’m white, blond, with green eyes. I can go on and on about the differences in Hispanic cultures, but don’t have the time now. Suffice it to say that, different regions look and act differently from one another.
I believe that a lot of these people protesting, just want something free from the government. If your there protesting, than you’re not working. If you’re not working, more times than not, you’re not trying very hard to find a job. I’m not trying to be a jerk, but that’s the way I see it. I’m proud of what I am, but I don’t have to blame anybody for any of my shortcoming. My family and I have all done well in this country because of the blood, sweat and tears that we shed to move ahead.
I for one am grateful for this country opening its doors to anyone that comes to make a better life. In my opinion, if you come to this country and demand anything, then you don’t belong here. We don’t need you, or want you. Go back to wherever you came from and see if you can get it there.

edit on 10-6-2016 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Good topic, but I'd prefer the addition of "some" to the title. Not all Hispanics think like that. Some do, yes, but not all.

I'd prefer if Progressives and their little mind slaves added "some" in front of whatever past events they are upset about to. Like the fact that only SOME whites in the south owned slaves (like what, under 5% ?), or that only some white people are racist (I'm white and while I grew up mostly around Mexicans and Black people, I have never heard a white person use the "n word" or any other racial slur derogatorily.

I have however been the victim of racism several times. In fact, every single one of me and my brothers has been physically attacked because the color of our skin (white). Not a single Black or Hispanic friend I have has been though. Funny how that works.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I didn't you need some reading comprehension skills, read what I typed, here it again

where did i say it's racism huh? its all bs.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

No, non racist whites are the victims of liberal whites.. mostly they are the ones that have been behind this agenda.

I actually think this might be an agenda to make white people more extreme, most white people aren't racist but keep this bullsh*t up and I think a lot of people might turn racist. Look at Europe and the effects the Muslims are having. It might be easier to bomb the Middle East if white people hate Muslims. If that's the case this current immigration is having the intended effect.

Hell I don't know.. there's an agenda to be sure but I just don't know what their end game is anymore.. I doubt they're even in control at this point. Too chaotic..

"Interesting Times: Things are getting so weird not even the Secret Masters are sure what's going on."

What are they expecting when white people wake up to this anti-white attitude? These people always think several steps ahead, I'm sure they're expecting a backlash but what is the purpose? I never understood this immigration, most of the elite ruling class families are white. Why are they trying to replace the populations of white countries?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Good topic, but I'd prefer the addition of "some" to the title. Not all Hispanics think like that. Some do, yes, but not all.

I'd prefer if Progressives and their little mind slaves added "some" in front of whatever past events they are upset about to. Like the fact that only SOME whites in the south owned slaves (like what, under 5% ?), or that only some white people are racist (I'm white and while I grew up mostly around Mexicans and Black people, I have never heard a white person use the "n word" or any other racial slur derogatorily.

I have however been the victim of racism several times. In fact, every single one of me and my brothers has been physically attacked because the color of our skin (white). Not a single Black or Hispanic friend I have has been though. Funny how that works.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?? I grew up in the South, and we played with kids of different colors. More, as it happened, with the black kids, in the places we lived, because they happened to be better friends. The first racism i saw was indeed from blacks, when we were bused to a different school, during all of that nonsense. Resented for being there, for our white skin, and it came as a bit of a shock to me. We knew some people were like that, but hadn't seen it personally. Like you, never heard of a black or Hispanic friend experiencing racism, either. Have had some of both.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join