It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hispanics REALLY think about Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I think I just misinterpreted your post after reading your other follow up post.

I am tired and sick. The literal type.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All Hispanics are racist because one Mexican-American who's a Trump supporter said so? Also, where are the Venezuelans, Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Costa Ricans, Cubans, Dominicans, Argentinians to name a few who also support this claim? I mean, you stated that "All Hispanics are racist" yet you're only proof is a video in which one person states that Hispanics are racist. How about the countless Jews who deny the Holocaust or the countless Caucasians who hate their own race because of the atrocities it has committed against other groups of people? Seems like White people playing the victim-card is the new thing. reply to: Winstonian

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sopasdepollito

hispanics are not racist there's different cultures/ ethnic groups within hispanics that don't identify with one another.

mexicans, salvadorians, peurto ricans, domincans all consider themselves separate groups and have their own views on one another

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So these ignorant little punks represent Mexican-Americans as a whole?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Mexicans as a whole are not racist people. There are some who are racist, big difference.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I lived in Miami for years...16 to be in fact and being a Brit and white as snow i never had an issue with race with the Latin people there.
We used to have a good laugh, my Boss was a Black American and would say that i was Gringo to the Latins so i would pull over a random person from Argentina,Colombia or Cuba i worked with and they would say no my Boss was the Gringo which always left him scratching his head and have us debating half the morning.
What i found though was almost every Hispanic person although having their own country based rivalries were all united in their dislike of the Mexicans which i could not get my head around.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Yeah, most of the different groups of hispanics HATE each other. Especially the Puerto Ricans, they are the lowest on the totem pole inside that hornet's nest. I grew up in the Los Angeles area and there were only a few of us white kids. I am surprised I made it out of there, I had to fight or flight almost every day. I lived there long enough where I actually started thinking my name was Wedo or Cracker.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sopasdepollito

I didn't say all. I actually didn't even give an estimation. Did you read what I wrote? Did you watch the video? Are you just getting offended without looking at all of the info.

I am white, do you think I am racist?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

My focus for this thread is more of putting a spotlight on the fact that it is now acceptable to be racist against whites. The video is really interesting, give it a listen.

Oh, I did, and I agree! It's the new norm for a lot of people; act racist to whites while labeling them as the racists. It's insane, but that's the world we live in these days! Some of those people, too, cannot be convinced that they are wrong, no matter how much evidence you show them. I honestly don't think half of them believe their own rhetoric; I think they know exactly what they are doing, and it's about planned genocide. Sounds extreme, but considering the violence we are seeing in recent years, I think that's the reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

The Florida Latino crowd is totally.different than the California Latino crowd

People.that immigrate to Florida love the US Mexicans hate the US and want to take California back to Mexico
I'm a native of Palm beach and loved in California for ten years
edit on 6/7/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sopasdepollito

Mexicans as a whole are not racist people. There are some who are racist, big difference.

No but a lot.Of them.resent white people for some reason

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

So because you were beat up as a kid and called racist names and one guy in a youtube video supports your argument. Then all Hispanics are racist and think like the guy in the video. That is absolutely ridiculous. Thats as stupid as the people who say all white people are racist. Its jumping to conclusions and thinking in absolutes.

I am of Mexican descent. I was born here. My father was born here. My grandparents came over legally. I do not believe in what the guy in the video says. I do not hate white people. I'm married to one right now.
I love everyone.

Nobody in my family hates white people or western culture. None of the other people of Hispanic descent I know, hate white people or western culture. Even when we are secretly plotting cabal style in private. None of us hate white people or western culture. Since most of our families contain both Hispanic and white and a little bit of everything else, and we all love this country. It would be pretty hard to hate ourselves. Is everyone I know an anomaly?

Don't confuse LA gang culture with Hispanic American culture. A large chunk of LA gang culture is racist. That is indisputable. It was always bubbling under the surface, but it became overt when The Mexican Mafia and the Aryan Brotherhood allied in prison. The surenos gangs under the Mexican Mafia umbrella started to purge all the black members and started preaching their superiority. Surenos means south but it also stands for Southern United Raza.

But LA gang bangers who pay allegiance to the Mexican Mafia who pay allegiance to the cartels. Does not equal all Hispanics in the country. The same way that the KKK does not represent every white person in America.

To recap. I love America and its culture. I love people of all races. I am Hispanic. That is my truth. That is what I think. Its wrong for me to tell you what you think. So don't tell me what I think. Since I disprove the title of your video. Its not, what Hispanics REALLY think about Americans. Its what one Hispanic REALLY think about Americans.

edit on 7-6-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
they would say no my Boss was the Gringo which always left him scratching his head and have us debating half the morning.

Gringo means american so obviously a Brit cannot be a gringo.

What i found though was almost every Hispanic person although having their own country based rivalries were all united in their dislike of the Mexicans which i could not get my head around.

This is also easy to answer. Often, mexicans look down on other hispanics which causes that resentment. Also, as Winstonian pointed out in the post below yours, Puerto Ricans are the lowest because they are american citizens by birth so they also look down on other hispanics. Even the mexicans resent them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This whole "racism" thing has become a joke to me. It's entirely politically motivated and media created racism hysteria. There will always be some kind of racism. Everyone is capable of racism. I like how people assume that all races stick together only because they have the same color skin. People also associate white people with racism in America when many white people are descendants of immigrants from European countries who had nothing to do with slavery. That's why this whole white guilt thing is a farce. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery, sure, it was horrible, but I don't feel any guilt for slavery or any kind of racism in this country. White privilege my ass. Since I'm white I get everything handed to me on a silver platter? Yeah right. To associate me with racism because I'm white is ... racist.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The Florida Latino crowd is totally.different than the California Latino crowd

That i know to be true.
I met plenty of illegal immigrants in Miami and South Florida and overwhelmingly they were from South America.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I don't think all Mexicans are racist. I am pretty sure my Mexican girlfriend isn't racist, but I could be wrong. The title of the thread is mirroring the title of the video. Sensational, yes, but it does the job of pointing out the problem of the double standards of white racism in this country.

I look at everyone as equals, treat everyone with respect, and give everyone a fair shake....

Until they give me reason not to.

Don't get on my bad side essay!! haha.

My pet name for my girlfriend is BENDACO , you know the spanish slang word for donkey hole. I pronounce it as white as possible. Try it sometime, it's fun.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Oh yeah, and one more thing, I was never beat up.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I don't think all Mexicans are racist. I am pretty sure my Mexican girlfriend isn't racist, but I could be wrong. The title of the thread is mirroring the title of the video. Sensational, yes, but it does the job of pointing out the problem of the double standards of white racism in this country.

I look at everyone as equals, treat everyone with respect, and give everyone a fair shake....

Until they give me reason not to.

Don't get on my bad side essay!! haha.

My pet name for my girlfriend is BENDACO , you know the spanish slang word for donkey hole. I pronounce it as white as possible. Try it sometime, it's fun.

Mexicans are hard to classify by most Hispanic groups to say they despise them would be an understatement. But there is also a class device in Mexico it's self. Amaricans don't realize thus but there are at least in there head two types of mexicans. There is no upward mobility in Mexico if your born poor you will die poor. Now here is where the anti white comes in in Mexico there class devide is on the lines of color. Those with dark complexion make up the bottom and the light more Spaniard control everything. They are called"blancos" ("whites") or "güeros"

The upper class is not the ones crossing the border. So when they get here they have a natural tendency to hate Blancos since they are the ones repressing them in mexico. And we'll when they get here we have to deal with the backlash. The only way to correct this is if Mexico stops it's racists attitudes and it isn't going to happen anytime in our lifetime.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This skin crap is purely fueled by a Prog effort to disrupt things.
BOUGHT and paid for.
Ignore them,WE all know than each person has good and bad traits.
NONE of these are related to our epidermal structure,BUT jerks travel in packs and politeness is boring.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

My girlfriends grandma LOVES me, and she has never even talked to me. She doesn't speak a word of English, and I speak very little spanish. What you are saying is true from what I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join