It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is being tested at China Lake, Calif, to cause this notice?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
China Lake is known to have an alien base, my guess the mother ship is coming in.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They do test 'atypical power sources' there.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

oh when i was there there were bombs test that probably hit the Richter scale

definitely earthquakes where i was at on the flight line.

I can believe it! Where we live, they do artillery training, and you can feel the shake, and hear the "booms" from 20-30 miles away. Shakes buildings at times. Quakes, now, that's a whole other level of "yikes"!! I do NOT like quakes. Some years back, felt tremors in an area supposedly too far, with one someplace in the mid/south region. Can't for the life of me remember exactly which one. Nothing bad, but felt a tremor that morning, at the right time, lying in bed. Reported that to the USGS site! Never, ever want to feel anything stronger!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Hell even space command is Navy.

There are AF and Army space commands as well.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

They do test 'atypical power sources' there.

Yeah I remember the power going off for a brief minute after a phone call from the secret hangar

I worked in maintenance control

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I'd like to say that I'm shocked the FAA would certify that, but I'm really not.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I live outside China lake (150 feet from the base fence)and was a security officer there at one time.
Also worked doing high speed and ultra high speed photography on the base.

There are only two GPS systems that cover the world one is US and the other is russian.
That means that all fighters and bombers. used in the world likely use one of these systems
Even troops on the ground use GPS to guide in weapons.

A GPS jammer/displacer would be a top defense weapon to keep a enemy from using our own system against us.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Could there be a connection with this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These kind of big drills sometimes have big surprises!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I just posted a thread about a blob over Indiana that the military said was a test to release something to block radar.

I wonder if June 7th was a test day for radar?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

That was most likely chaff. Chaff is normal, and is used by aircraft to help fool radar used by air to air missiles fired at them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Besides advanced weaponry and planes.. it also affects the small civilian drones with GPS
That could also be a weapon, even just a camera on a gps drone could be considered as a weapon.

So maybe they are testing the system for situations more then military.
It could be a test to see if the government still is bale to operate its equipment, while GPS is turned of for everybody else.

Civilian Drones with GPS i could see that security people see those things a a nightmare.

edit on 8-6-2016 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: desert

Why can't they test their expensive toys over the ocean on ships and not effect air travel?

We need Zaph to chime in here.

or Middle eastern and third world countries... like normal.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I have a theory, I have a hunch (which isn't a dream or vision) more what a Military Int guy told me about an upcoming op, wouldn't say where or when but its a big coalition with non NATO member countries involved in the briefings.

What if they are going to go full retard through Syria and this system will defend against Russian GPS guided munitions?

Not sure about the proliferation of GPS guided munitions but could imagine a ground war might be less likely to escalate if we don't shoot down Russians bombing our SF guys.

But out there but more likely that abducting children!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Interesting. I can think of just the mysterious bird to put this in too.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i'm going to call it as a drill being run in correlation with cascadia rising.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The Israel version of what the Americans are up to:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

A GPS jammer/displacer would be a top defense weapon to keep a enemy from using our own system against us.

Except in time of war, you can flip on selective availability, or totally drop or scramble the civilian code segments entirely, and the military stuff will trundle on.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Glad to see I wasn't the only one interested in this!

a reply to: NewzNose
A lot of lost riders....any more than on a major holiday weekend?
I tell ya, though, I'll have it covered. I'll do like I usually do when confronted with a lost rider: I'll point in the direction they need to go, or I'll unfold my paper map and show them.

"between Willow Springs and Dora, Missouri".... bummer.... but OTOH a great place to go to get away from it all!

a reply to: dogstar23
Yes. Those are the questions I would like to see the answers to someday, but agree with rest of post.

a reply to: ANNED

Ah, things I did not know/realize.... Only two systems. Guiding in weapons.
Yes, probably a test of a defensive weapon. But, this next post....

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dogstar23

I have suspicions it is for something else, thinking about it and talking to some people.

Will try to wait patiently to read your results!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A GPS jamming system sounds like it would effectivity stop incoming missiles from hitting their targets, I don't know enough about it, but that is just the first thing I think when I read this stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm thinking that this is the neighborhood involved in the Millennial Hospitality series. So now I know what I will be thinking about this time at 3AM.

I know that Mr. Hall and the Tall Whites don't seem to be a respected topic on ATS, but I met the author and I found him to be 100% credible. He doesn't come across as such in the Media and my sense is that the most vocal of critics are the ones who have not met him personally and have not read the books.

I'm half way through the second book. It's giving me a few things to think about -- as if I needed any more -- that are helping to fill in some blanks. (No bad jokes, please, tee hee)

I also know a couple, now close friends to our delight, who have personally seen these Tall Whites. And I also find them to be 100% credible.

If that lessens my credibility, I'm willing to take that. And I don't go out on a limb all that quickly.

But whatever the reason for all this is, it is most definitely interesting. We do live in interesting times. And I appreciate how everyone here is able to add their two cents.

Fishy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join