It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Denial: I Never Attacked ‘Mexican’ Judge’s Ethnicity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I still find this argument ridiculous. The judge can be referred to as Mexican and that is not racist. I mean, if he said that spic judge or wetback enforcer, sure, call him out, but why can he not refer to the heritage of someone who made stiff judgements before he was in the race. So now, since he has said build a wall and the judge in his case supports and provides for illegals in CA I would say there is a BIG conflict of interest. Judge also has ties to the Mayor of San Jose who admitted he told his police to stand down and allow Trump supporters to be attacked for fear police intervention would make it worse?

He was also asked a question about it. Then, at a rally, he clarified his statement. Then he released a statement explaining what he meant. This is still not enough?

Racism is thinking your RACE is superior. That is the text book definition. Paul Ryan should know the difference if he is such a great leader.

Racism is thrown around WAY to easy these days and I an sure there are those who died growing up 40 years ago when there were still separate entries for blacks are rolling in there graves right now.

If the judge is not 'Mexican', then I want to never hear the term African American again either....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
So wait it was all a lie when he said "He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico." and never attacked the judge because of his race.

"beaners can't be impartial" is an example of an attack...

the judge IS Mexican, and Trump's intent to build a wall are FACTS

you need to be able to tell the difference

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm surprised he still so fat, all this Flip-Flopping must be an exhausting exercise.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join