It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Denial: I Never Attacked ‘Mexican’ Judge’s Ethnicity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

No, the problem here is bias and denial, sprinkled with ignorance.

Even politicians from the GOP and most of the MSM have denounced Trumps remarks about this judge being racist.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Trump is not back pedaling. He is saying what he said, which has been twisted and taken out of context, as his opponents always do.

There is a good chance this judge is biased, for the reasons mentioned, including his support of illegal Mexican immigrants.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You can count on those votes not coming from the American Hispanic community.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamiros
I don't like the guy (Trump) don't get me wrong... but the judge isn't Mexican... his ethnicity is Hispanic and he's a US citizen... So he's not Mexican in anyway shape or form, unless he had dual-citizenship and also has Mexican citizenship.

Mexican isn't a RACE it's a NATIONALITY.

Point in favor to Trump is that yes, any person being a JUDGE should be totally non-bias. This means no matter his ancestry, ethnicity, religion or beliefs he should act according to the law and what the law states as JUSTICE and any decision should be based on that and principle.

This is MHO... I really despise people using tags as Mexican-American, "you don't like Mexicans, so you a racist", African-American, "You're scared of Muslims so you're racist", etc... Nationality, race and religious beliefs are completely different things.

End of rant

Point is, Trump shows disdain for foreigners in a manner that gives the illusion that America is somehow now bereft of it's origins. If anyone votes for him, it means they vote for him while the fact is, nobody really knows what he stands for. All the talk is in superlatives without measure..make America great again, what does he mean? bring in Polish workers to build another Trump tower and treat them like shiite? Yuck!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
a reply to: Pyrrho

His own party leader is saying otherwise. "I disavow those comments. I regret those comments he made. I don’t think claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed," Ryan said earlier today.

Tru mp didn't just say that Gonzalo Curiel, the Indiana-born judge presiding over the Trump University case in California, is biased because of his ethnic background ("I'm building a wall," Trump reminded viewers in multiple TV appearances). He said it again and again

His own party, as you call it, had their 'offerings' for the Presidency rejected, in case you've forgotten. Trump will sink or swim on his own devices. His party leader has no say when it comes to Trump's candidacy.

Now the 'spotlight' will be on that Judge...pretty good strategy in ensuring an unbiased result....now that's what I want representing me as President......

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The reason Trump is right is because the judge has strong ties with LaRaza. LaRaza wants to take back land that is inside our borders. Thats why he is keeping this frivolous lawsuit open and trying to muddy Trumps reputation. All the while Hillary is one of the worst criminals ever to be in US politics. Trump should have brought up the LaRaza affiliation.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, the problem here is bias and denial, sprinkled with ignorance.

Even politicians from the GOP and most of the MSM have denounced Trumps remarks about this judge being racist.

Of course! "most of the GOP and the MSM" is against Trump. I'd expect no less from them. Now he's gone a long way in ensuring an 'unbiased' decision from that Judge...(I'm sure top flight lawyers look into the decisions made by the 'appointed' judge and concluded the deck was stacked against him. Now? That Judge will tread carefully...

Slick. I want him on my side representing the U.S.A..

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wowsers. CNN anchors are about to start throwing chairs over this. It's nuts. The mental and verbal gymnastics that Trump supporters and spokespeople are doing to justify/reconcile this is making for some heated exchanges. Somebody's gonna stroke out. Either Van Jones or Jeffrey Lord.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Good point. If you think a judge in a case against you might be biased, what better way to ensure fairness than to publicly question them about it?
This judge is going to be under scrutiny every step of the way, if he does not recuse himself, which he should.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Slick. I want him on my side representing the U.S.A..

How so?

Trump has already become 'nicer' " I don't care if the judge is Mexican or not," Trump told O'Reilly. "All I want him to do is give me a fair shake" Yet Trump is the one saying before, "He's a Mexican"

Does this meme pass down to the plebs for every piggin' judge, trial, jury..I don't like your face? I don't think so.

So is it that the truth doesn't matter, just the preferred outcome? nothing slick at all, just childishness.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump may be a snowflake. He may be a blowhard lying sack of #.

Still better than Hillary.

And that's what it comes down to.

Hillary or Li'l Donnie.

And Trump will still make a better president than She-Cow from Hell.

In my opinion.

But this thread isn't about being better than Hillary, and there are plenty of threads that do address that topic.

This thread is about Trump in denial.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panaque

That's the wrong la Raza...He doesn't have any ties to that group.

Trump just made a mistake.

Your repeating a blatant falsehood

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California - aka the Latino Bar Association of California

www.redstate.com...
edit on 7-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump may be a snowflake. He may be a blowhard lying sack of #.

Still better than Hillary.

And that's what it comes down to.

Hillary or Li'l Donnie.

And Trump will still make a better president than She-Cow from Hell.

In my opinion.

But this thread isn't about being better than Hillary, and there are plenty of threads that do address that topic.

This thread is about Trump in denial.

Trump issues don't exist in a vacuum.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Really?

This is the web page for San Diego La Raza Lawyer's Association:
sdlrla.com...

Look at the list on their "For Community" page, and you will see a link to "National Counsel of La Raza".
The same group that has been publicly critical of Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

As for myself I am voting Libertarian wit a clear conscious.

Me too. F $ck Trump and Clinton. I hope they both are the end to their respective parties.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You have your take, I have mine. If you can't see how it's slick....oh well.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am trying to think of a COUNTRY or ETHNITICITY that Donald Trump consistently praises. Are there any? He even thinks America stinks, and wants to make us "Great Again". (Reminds me of when Michele Obama said that she was "Ashamed" of America..about 10 years ago.) Millions of people are still trying to get into America to live..from all over the world. I'd say that we're still pretty damn special!

As I've said, and will continue to say every chance I get, as Donald Trump continues to shoot himself in the arse... The man is intentionally throwing the election to Hillary.

Sure, he can say negative things about her, but by also speaking negatively about Mexicans, Blacks, Women, he knows that those voters will not vote for him. They will either vote for Clinton, or sit out the election. Either one, and Clinton wins.

Their plan works, and President Clinton will reward Donald Trump's empire with sweet government contracts and IRS forgiveness...and much more. (None of it will be public knowledge, of course.)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
So wait it was all a lie when he said "He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico." and never attacked the judge because of his race.

Wait...

So you mean to tell me that only Hispanics come from Mexico? What does that say about Mexico? Is Mexico racist or somthing? What about China? Only Chinese from there? Why so many racist countries in the world?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
He's building a wall.

I sure hope he hasn't ordered the bricks yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
First of all "Mexican" is not a race and never will be. Second of all, the judges personal biases will definitely influence his ability to impartially judge. Third of all, I don't care what Trump says, I just want him to build the wall.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join