It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Denial: I Never Attacked ‘Mexican’ Judge’s Ethnicity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You'll notice I did say that maybe it's not so much childish as it is desperate.

I acknowledged that perhaps the description wasn't entirely accurate, and that there may be more appropriate one. Yet you attack me anyway.

I simply pointed out your double standards. If that qualifies as an "attack" to you, maybe it's not the "SJW" who are thin skinned?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A good spinner can justify eating babies. Trump isn't on of those, but his followers are.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This judge gave away scholarships to ILLEGAL immigrants.
This judge is a proponent of ILLEGAL immigrants.
Trump has spoken out against ILLEGAL immigrants.

How is it wrong of Trump to believe that a judge with such strong feelings in favor of a subject that Trump is so vocally against might be biased?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

Ryan has been a politician for too long. He knows no other response than jumping on the PC train without looking at facts or standing up for what is common sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Trump may be a snowflake. He may be a blowhard lying sack of #.

Still better than Hillary.

And that's what it comes down to.

Hillary or Li'l Donnie.

And Trump will still make a better president than She-Cow from Hell.

In my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What double standard?

Do I appropriate the derogatory terms of my opposition and use them in reverse? That's what I'm talking about, not simply the use of derogatives.

Maybe "bigot". I turn that one around on Atheists from time to time, but that's about it. "Christophobe", and the like.

edit on 6/7/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

What, in your opinion, would be more appropriate?

Appropriate by what standards? But the standards of not calling names at all? I agree with that standard.
By the standard of 'it's ok for (me) to call names but not for you? I disagree with this standard.

OP made this thread expressing his political stance. This polictical stance, like it or not, is shared by a very large percentage of citizens. Those in opposition to this stance have labeled those who speak out for it SJW. This label is most often used with derision of those so labeled.

From my observations, SJW are people who go out and take up an active protest to current situations. If OP's post can be considered an example of SJW ism, then I venture that all posts on the thread are also made by SJW. To call out the OP as SJW, in a derogatory manner (as I consider the common usage by conservatives to be) then, would not this term also be viable for use to describe conservative people in the thread? Myself included.

All that rambling brought this to mind. Calling OP as a SJW by some one else in the thread is a matter of the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I had no idea "social justice warrior" was such a horrible, filthy, demeaning and derogatory term.

You'd think I'd called the guy a n#.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Anyone else find SJW usage of "snowflake" a little childish? They take derogatory terms associated with themselves and direct them at their opposition.

In other words, "I know you are, but what am I?"

And then expect us not to notice.

Maybe it's not so much childish as it is desperate. In either case, it's surely unimaginative. If you're going to call someone a name, do it with originality and style.

Sorry but calling me names is not going to get you nowhere because I am not thin skinned. I know all the conservative playbook rules such as the past is not relevant until you need it, the "i know you are but what am I" game, use the most biased sites but attack "supposedly" liberal bias sites, and so on.

So you are going to have to do better..

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Liberals call out Trump for picking all white judges. Two weeks later they say it's wrong to comment on a judge's race.

Make up your minds guys...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Ryan has been a politician for too long. He knows no other response than jumping on the PC train without looking at facts or standing up for what is common sense.

And like a good little puppet, Trump is now backpedaling on what he said because Ryan came out with this.
edit on 7-6-2016 by thedarkone9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

maybe it's not the "SJW" who are thin skinned?

Hold up here a sec. Servant. I thought that is was 'snowflakes' that are supposed to be thin skinned.
Your making me confused now by mixing these conservative epithets.

edit on 30America/ChicagoTue, 07 Jun 2016 18:51:15 -0500Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:51:15 -050016062016-06-07T18:51:15-05:00600000051 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We shouldn't settle for either if neither is acceptable.

I refuse this bull# narrative that both sides push about "the lesser of two evils". If you have two rabid animals, a tiger and a kitten, they both will still end up the death of you.

When America lays dying, we won't be glad we picked the kitten over the tiger, we will wish we had never settled for either.
edit on 6/7/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump may be a snowflake. He may be a blowhard lying sack of #.

Still better than Hillary.

And that's what it comes down to.

Hillary or Li'l Donnie.

And Trump will still make a better president than She-Cow from Hell.

In my opinion.

They both suck there isn't a good choice between the two, but I really do not want to see another president elected because of family ties and same last name. To be honest though, silver spoon Trump only got this far based on family money and ties.

At least if he wins his eminent massive screw ups are certain to make him a one term president and will probably doom the party to a back seat for a long time.

As for myself I am voting Libertarian wit a clear conscious.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ha ha ha

When are you going to stop pretending you like Trump?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Actually out of all of Trump’s numerous flaws one is a psychological dependence on denial.

He is addicted to not only self-deception but the ability to deceive others.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Realistically, it's either Trump or Hillary.

Wishful thinking won't get you anyone else.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Tell that to your children and grandchildren.

And be glad our forefathers didn't have that same defeatist mentality regarding the King of England.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Of course they both suck, just one sucks less than the other.

Voting your conscious is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

Tell that to your children and grandchildren.

And be glad our forefathers didn't have that same defeatist mentality regarding the King of England.

Not a defeatist.

A realist.

trump has negatives. everyone has negatives.

But his positives far outweigh his negatives and far outweigh Hillary''s positives.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join