It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Denial: I Never Attacked ‘Mexican’ Judge’s Ethnicity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And the super snowflake has done it again. Lying.

This snowflake is unbelievable..
Time and time again he lies despite actual facts that prove otherwise. Of course it is everyone else's fault for using his own words against him..it is never this tender little snowflakes fault ever and here I thought the republicans were all about personal responsibility.

Since at least February, the former reality television star has publicly highlighted the judge’s ethnicity as a point of potential conflict in the ongoing litigation -- despite remaining steadfast in his argument that the media is to blame for bringing this story to light and misrepresenting it.

However, Trump also once defended his own sister—federal court judge Maryanne Barry Trump—by saying that her personal beliefs did not impact her ability to do her job.

edit on 7-6-2016 by thedarkone9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966

And the super snowflake has done it again. Lying.

This snowflake is unbelievable..
Time and time again he lies despite actual facts that prove otherwise.

Since at least February, the former reality television star has publicly highlighted the judge’s ethnicity as a point of potential conflict in the ongoing litigation -- despite remaining steadfast in his argument that the media is to blame for bringing this story to light and misrepresenting it.

However, Trump also once defended his own sister—federal court judge Maryanne Barry Trump—by saying that her personal beliefs did not impact her ability to do her job.

Cutting through the spin. His ethnicity isn't the issue, like-wise his sister's. The bias shown by the judge favoring Hispanic issues IS the issue. His comments are spot on regarding the media....and, by extension, yours...
edit on 7-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thedarkone9966

"“Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences,” she said, for jurists who are women and nonwhite, “our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.” Sonia Sotomayor

So how is Trump wrong?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
400,000 new votes for Trump.

Thanks MSM.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
*This is not an endorsement* Trump may be a lot of things, but a snowflake? Something tells me no.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So wait it was all a lie when he said "He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico." and never attacked the judge because of his race.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
*This is not an endorsement* Trump may be a lot of things, but a snowflake? Something tells me no.

What else you call a guy who goes on attack any time someone says something negative about him. Someone who is very insecure. A snowflake if you will.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedarkone9966
So wait it was all a lie when he said "He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico." and never attacked the judge because of his race.

Trying to explain to liberals the difference between race and nationality

Good luck

It's always funny to me how they call others a racist when they associate all Hispanic people with mexicans
edit on 6/7/2016 by Pyrrho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Anyone else find SJW usage of "snowflake" a little childish? They take derogatory terms associated with themselves and direct them at their opposition.

In other words, "I know you are, but what am I?"

And then expect us not to notice.

Maybe it's not so much childish as it is desperate. In either case, it's surely unimaginative. If you're going to call someone a name, do it with originality and style.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Relax darkone. This guy will self destruct. Sooner or later he will say or do something that that cannot be whitewashed.
His major stroke of genius was to run as a Republican. Had he run as a Democrat he would have been laughed off the stage, but as a Republican? He fit right in and early on few of them could tell the difference between his ravings and many of the other off the chart positions held by other candidates.

Now that he appears to have the whole party over a barrel they will rip themselves asunder trying to cover for him and what ethics they had in the past will surely be tested as his mouth digs more and more graves for the whole party to fall into.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Anyone else find SJW usage of "snowflake" a little childish? They take derogatory terms associated with themselves and direct them at their opposition.

Maybe it's not so much childish as it is desperate. In either case, it's surely unimaginative. If you're going to call someone a name, do it with originality and style.

I only use it when it is appropriate. Here it is. Trump has thin skin and is therefore a special snowflake.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I agree that the term snowflake is a poor title to put on anyone. The other day someone here came unglued because they thought is was in reference to race, not all the other connotations meant by it when it came into usage by conservatives to label immature liberals.

However to point this out as you have done in the very same sentence using another conservative term like SJW to label the OP might seem to some to be just as childish,no?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
too late, lol

mcconnell, graham and ryan have all exposed him for what he is, a danger to america
edit on 7-6-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

However to point this out as you have done in the very same sentence using another conservative term like SJW to label the OP might seem to some to be just as childish,no?

What, in your opinion, would be more appropriate?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not really behind Trump yet. Still backing Bernie, but-

How is Trump talking about Mexicans being rapist a racist comment?

Are Mexicans 100% Spanish? Or 100% Indian?
No, they're Spanish, Indian, German, English, French, African, etc.

When he says Mexicans are rapists, he means dirtbags coming from Mexico.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't like the guy (Trump) don't get me wrong... but the judge isn't Mexican... his ethnicity is Hispanic and he's a US citizen... So he's not Mexican in anyway shape or form, unless he had dual-citizenship and also has Mexican citizenship.

Mexican isn't a RACE it's a NATIONALITY.

Point in favor to Trump is that yes, any person being a JUDGE should be totally non-bias. This means no matter his ancestry, ethnicity, religion or beliefs he should act according to the law and what the law states as JUSTICE and any decision should be based on that and principle.

This is MHO... I really despise people using tags as Mexican-American, "you don't like Mexicans, so you a racist", African-American, "You're scared of Muslims so you're racist", etc... Nationality, race and religious beliefs are completely different things.

End of rant

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

LOL Wait a second. So it's not childish when the rightwing creates new "derogatory terms" and associates them with others? But it only becomes "childish" when someone gives the rightwing a taste of its own medicine, using its own phrases against it?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You'll notice I did say that maybe it's not so much childish as it is desperate.

I acknowledged that perhaps the description wasn't entirely accurate, and that there may be a more appropriate one.

Yet you attack me anyway, as though I had made no such acknowledgement.

edit on 6/7/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He is so Orwellian, it hurts.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”

"If thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.”

“Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”

Let's hope it doesn't go this far:

“The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.”

edit on 6/7/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join