It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raids in Germany, Switzerland in MH17 probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
au.news.yahoo.com...

German and Swiss authorities have carried out raids seizing documents after learning a German private detective had investigated the MH17 air disaster, Dutch officials and media said Tuesday.

Among the objects seized during last week's raids were "apparently explosive papers" which Dutch investigators hope may narrow down the search for those behind the 2014 tragedy, said the daily De Telegraaf.

All 298 passengers and crew -- the majority of them Dutch -- died when Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was hit by a Russian-made BUK anti-aircraft missile while flying over war-torn eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014.

The Boeing 777 was en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.

"It's possible that the suspected culprits behind the firing on MH17 may have been in contact with" the detective's office, de Telegraaf said, citing what it said was the Netherlands' request to Swiss authorities for help.

According to the Dutch paper, the private detective was paid some 17 million euros ($19 million) by a rich donor -- whose identity remains unknown -- to investigate the causes of the crash.

So, it looks like someone has the up on the government. They were definitely worried that this chap was going to "sing" prior to them getting a grip and actually growing some. Seems they have silenced any possibility of knowing the truth. I wonder how long until this "Private detective" has a nasty accident? Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Or you can look at it as the security forces working on behalf of the crash investigation team, seizing something that could be of paramount importance to their investigation.

If the Private Investigator is found dead, then that could mean that someone on behalf of the investigation team has put paid to him, or it could mean the person he was working on behalf of, putting pay to him.

Either way, a potentially interesting development in this tragedy.
edit on 7/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo city

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Almost forgot about that story, heared of it before some weeks.
Russian BUK, sure.... xD

If i remember right there was again something with ukrainian fighter jets near the plane, short before it was shot down, and the investigator became aware of, because of his investigations.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Almost forgot about that story, heared of it before some weeks, that with the investigator and the unknown wealthy donor.
Russian BUK, sure.... xD

If i remember right there was again something with ukrainian fighter jets near the plane, short before it was shot down, and the investigator became aware of, because of his investigations.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Somethings up for sure. I like the term "Private investigator" and being paid large sums of cash? I'm either in the wrong job, or this story is complete bollox? My BS radar is going off.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Russian BUK, sure.... xD

Which was complete and utter propaganda put out by Russia.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

So what kind of Air to Air missile, or gun ammunition uses a venturi tube the size of the one found in the wreckage? Or was that planted too.
edit on 6/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Russian BUK, sure.... xD

The whole Ukrainian jet story is 100% bunk. It was started by Russia, they even photo shopped a Google Earth screen shot and claimed it was a military sat. photo.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie
Indeed. The Dutch investigation considered such causes.

For those who don't know, here's the official investigation from the Dutch on the cause of the incident, with evidence and all that... It was not any of the (frankly) implausible Russian promoted reasons, including a Ukrainian jet.

Dutch report
The criminal investigation by the Dutch authorities is underway, with multi country support. The Russians don't seem to like the idea of getting to the truth and have obstructed investigations and refused to participate. I wonder why - Could it be that they have something to hide?

new topics

top topics

join