It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is centered around passion/compassion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So just this afternoon I awoke from a dream.

I normally don't sleep in so late but I had the most vivid dream.

In this dream aliens invaded earth. A mass panicking outbroke in the entire planet. Our Armed Forces became "silent" as any hostility was met with obliteration. Entire fleets, nuclear and electromagnetic weapons were "dealt with" and never had any impact on the aliens. Soon after this we were pushed into groups like sheep into big areas where they actually boarded us onto their space ships.

What happened next was comical to me but they started to pound the earth, and push the broken pieces of our tectonic plates outward. A rush of water immediately began to fill the gaps. We witnessed this as some began to fight back inside. But they were... Uh... Separated before our eyes. We really couldn't see what these aliens looked like but they spoke in any language for anyone to understand their "intentions."

But they just kept telling us to not cause any abruptions until they have seen the entire spectacle.

As they seemingly destroyed the entire United States I heard a few scientists say this, as they moved the pieces towards Africa. "that ground underwater looks untouched for millions of years."

What happened next was the drilling, or digging in the ocean. You could see the water turn black, and then red like magma. They were able to pick it up and use it like a paste, or glue, and put it underneath the plates that were being connected to Africa.

Soon enough they began to put us in their machines for us to do the same. They kept saying "if you don't help you will become extinct."

So, in my crew, we connected Los Angeles towards france. And they quickly set the magma like paste underneath where we were placing it and we sort of slid it to shore. You could see some of the past build up flowing upward between the cracks.

Anyway after all of this they finally began to explain some things. We all asked why after everything was "done." And he said that it was in an effort to unify us. He explained in a lengthy essay about how we became so divided. And ended up trying to stay connected with other parts of the world but it "wasn't good enough."

So I asked how we were supposed to teach others to keep these "golden ideals" to others so that we could keep up the effort. And the aliens explained that there were three great minds back in the 1920s who were trying to do just that. But they had all died off. For some reason Bob dole was named.... It is the only name that was said clearly in my dream. Because these men were now dead and their efforts to unify everyone went dry they decided to help perpetuate the efforts so that others would be more compelled to care. With "a deeper sense of passion. "

I think they meant compassion. So this new world order is based around passion and compassion hand in hand.

Everyone on the ships who were left, and not killed, had this strange phenomenon happen to them with a sudden pulse of euphoria. #ing strange ass dream.

But then it got me thinking. What if this is God's unwritten book? What if it isn't the book of rapture that was supposed to happen, what if it is the book of creation.

also I am not really a religious type. I am more agnostic than atheist.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nice dream.

A Benevolent NWO eh? We'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx
What an amazingly vivid dream. How did you feel when you woke up from it. Depressed? Euphoric? Relieved?
Man, whatta dream.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's always made sense that so many smart people working towards a unified planet MUST have benevolence as it's main motivator, IF an NWO conspiracy exists.

Smaller chunks of empire enable more pigs at more troughs... it goes against greed to unify humanity.

Smart, science types are mostly kind as they are well aware of the 'miracles' apparent all around us, every second, despite some logical pragmatism.. .and if such a NWO conspiracy existed as the paranoid posit, many, many more folks would have come forward with dire warnings.

Though the fact intelligence agencies are up everyone's rear ends as well as scary mind control existing makes for some sober warnings about a society that needs to once more pay attention, I still feel the main motivations are benevolent and focused on keeping us and the planet healthy and poised to start our exploration of the universe in earnest.

Nation states were obsolete once nukes were set off.

eta: and oh, yeah, cool dream!

edit on 6/7/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow that was a really vivid dream, did you feel your surroundings as well?

Wonder if it will come true? guess we will find out.

I had a vivid dream more time travel type thing where"human type beings" if that's what they were, said to me Earth would be destroyed, didn't say how, maybe it gets destroyed to be put back together like yours? can't be sure.

Seems more people are experiencing vivid dreams about earth these days, very strange maybe were getting a warning of sorts?.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I had to shorten the length of my post because I was about to start work.. And even now I am interrupted again by customers... #.... Anyway

There was more to the details in my dream. Before this happened I was riding on my motorcycle, when all of the sudden my gas cap popped off. Even the hydraulic fluid in my brake lines exploded out. The engine slowly began to... Die. Almost as if the motorcycle itself was during a slow death. Even though it had gas in it. Luckily I was in a parking lot so no one else hit me but my bike, along with every other car nearby, was leaking out all of its fluids. I could smell gas.

But the things I wanted to leave out of the first post were because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea.

When they initially well.... Attacked... They took out everything that flew. Helicopters, commuter jets, Air Force jets. Everything was taken out. So anything that moved was destroyed. Or rendered useless.

Also the person who was separated before our eyes was done so literally. Where as his body was pulled from his left shoulder and his right leg.

However we couldn't see the aliens.

And I mean we could not see them at all. No figures, no units, not even a place for them to control the spaceships. It seemed like they knew we would try to do something bad if we had access to all areas of their ships. And they had machines doing all of the terror work. So a machine tore the individual in half.

And now another customer came in... #.

Oh yeah the missiles. Here's the thing... They were fired. One came from Africa. Off of the shore on the north east part. Another was fired from Alaska. And a few of them came from China and Russia.

But the thing is when these missiles came close enough they did the exact same thing the planes did. They did not blow up in the sky. Instead they were.... Shut off. Then they sort of.... Fell back onto the planet. No explosions. They just fell. Anything that got close just... Died. Everything died when they got close to any one of their ships.

But the most interesting thing was how they split up the United States.

They pounded the ground and made massive cracks, fracturing the entire continent. Then they used these gigantic... uh flat in shape, and rather long squares to sort of pick up the plates like a pancake from a skillet. They would dig underneath them for what looked like a mile or two and scoop them up. Then to move them they had gigantic mechanical arms to grab them and move them across the water.

Finally off work so I can finish.

The magma like substance was picked out of the water. You could see some chunks in it that looked like sea life. Whales... Dolphins. This was a bit concerning since the oil spilling out could cause something bad to the environment but the amount they picked out seemed to be everything that was there. You could see some of it drop out into the wild as well.

But one of the weapons used against them was rather crazy. Like a gigantic lightning bolt. It struck some of the crafts nearby when we were inside of them. All it did was make the ships temporarily shut down, fall a few hundred feet, and then rise back up.

Now to describe the ships? I can't say much in detail about them because they were sort of blurred. There shape was more pyramid shaped. At least it is how they appeared. The odd artifact surrounding the shops looked like something with slot of heat around it. Like a bright orange brass ball being submerged in water. You really couldn't make out the definite shape of the ships because of this odd looking bubble filled light mist aura surrounding them. Almost like the ships themselves were emanating immense heat from them. When they moved it seemed like the mist would proceed before the ship.

So like a cloud would appear before the ships intended path and it would then be... Sucked into it to go further.

There wasn't any sound coming from them as they progressed onward. But you could see their intended path. But again making out the ship's details.... I can't really say. It looked like they did have a hollow center in them. Only because you can see some light coming from the backs of them. But it was the sunlight. The way the light refracted from the aura made it look like a tie die milk experiment was happening.

And one final thing that I can recall. The electromagnetic attack came from South America.

Again this dream was a rather terrifying one. But for me I enjoy seeing # like it. I guess you could say I like dark comedy.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You know everyone knows dreams are only moments long?

If you're going to invent a propaganda piece to push your agenda it would be a good idea to create it around reality.

Thanks for sharing your story though. I already read the Truth about earthand know the NWO is about forced molestation and rape relationships. Typical English maneuvers to peddle faults as something desirable though.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Agenda 21 is an arm of the NWO. According to Maurice Strong, heating and cooling in homes and workplaces is unsustainable and has to go. Does that sound compassionate to you?

According to Agenda 21 everyone, accept the elite of course, will live in high rises as houses on individual plots of land is also unsustainable. It just so happens that when you buy into a high rise you own nothing but the right of occupy the space delineated by the walls, the floor and the ceiling.

It also just happens to be the case that there is old saying, land is wealth. There's no land in high rises.

is NWO still sounding compassionate to you?

Maurice Strong, from what I have read is worth $4b, do think he is going to uninstall the heating and cooling from his house? Do you think he's going to move into a high rise and live in a flat the same size as yours?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

That is why I continue to practice lucid dreaming. I do so by setting an array of alarms to wake me every 2 hours or so. And randomly offsetting those alarms by 30 minutes. By doing so your mind is half awake and half asleep. It is all in an effort to help remember my dreams, and staying in the dream world longer.

I have kept several dreams written in my dream Log on my own computer. Sometimes I even have dreams about my own personal future. Which are moments in time that bare a great significance to me, but not to the masses in general. I have had this happen to me more than a dozen times. And I kept track of which dreams came to fruition before my very eyes. Two of them at two different times in my life were recorded and we're 100% accurate. Like a glimpse of a checkpoint for me in life.

In fact I enjoy dreams so much I wish I could just fall into a coma and dream endlessly. If only there was a way to stay in a dream forever like inception.

But the one thing I know about this world is you can not make changes to it that would upset the majority. Otherwise people will not want to live there.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I am not pushing an agenda. This was a dream. And I have it posted in the dreams and paranormal section. This dream is another one of my lucid dreams.

I love dreaming so much I can recall them throughout my day. Remembering them in detail. I have a dream log filled with fully detailed dreams i have had in my past. I even write them into my own facebook page. The title of the thread is the title of my dream log entry.

But as far as heating and cooling? Here is one thing you don't know about me. I stopped using my air conditioner and my heater all together. It stays off. I have been doing this for well over 3 years now. It is not in am effort to save money. I just don't need it. I open windows, and I have extra blankets. I live in an apartment. And I don't want a house. It started back when I began to work as a groundskeeper. Being outside all day made me realise how truly weird it felt living in an air conditioned house. Coming home and it being cold or hot... It actually gave me the flu once. So I stopped using hvac appliances.

I really don't care for it. And with there being billions of people who exist on this planet today it doesn'take sense to own any land. Only because of what this society has slowly become with what is available to them. I myself am a shut in case. I don't ever leave my house to join social events. I find them to be filled with self centered minds. They are not interested in hearing about anything that didn't come from them. And if you are more interesting than them they revere you. They envy you. The same types who delete you off of facebook if you so cooler things than them.

But again this is a dream in the more literal sense. A dream filled with symbolism.

And honestly, if you create a world that no one wants to be a part of they will not stay. They will forget you. We may no longer be able to run, but corner any sheep and it is bound to strike back. And it is then you will see a herd of sheep begin a stampede. It happens all the time. The rich try to find a new way to fool us but eventually everyone gets used to those trucks and begins to see behind them. It is getting to the point where even the book of tricks is being plagerized and mixed together to try and make something new.

But it is falling apart.

Everything falls apart when it gets too big. And soon enough it will become nothing more than another chapter in the book of this world's history. To be forgotten after a few hundred years.

edit on 682016 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The oligarchy is about as centered around compassion as the king of hell--the father of lies--is centered around telling the truth.
They have been deluded by the fallen ones into believing that reducing the global population to 200-500 million by force will save humanity and the planet.
The major goal/motivation of that is to throw as much sand as possible toward the eyes of Yehovah by killing as many of His favorite Creation, as they can get away with.
It's the only vengeance the king of hell can get away with for being kicked out of Heaven.
Thankfully, it will 'only' be a little less than half what they started with instead of down to 200-500 million. That's still a lot of blood flowing . . . in their efforts of "compassion."
Not all 'dreams' are from a good source.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

If you didn't notice the dream I had did in fact have a lot of bloodshed, and forced thought. What happened in my dream was by force, not by choice.

So the lie in the dream was their speech. You can shove everyone into the same corner, but their own selfishness will get the better of them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Worthy points.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Okay, most of the OP isn't legit, but I think you got one part right: It's based on working together in unity. In the Bible, doesn't it say that everyone is going to love the AntiChrist? Well, there you have it. It's based on compassion and emotion. Naysayers will get pwn'd.

However, there is no unwritten book of God. The Bible is what it is. Jesus said that there would be plenty of false prophets and false premonitions in the End of Days. I think your dream is a good example of one of those dreams that is rooted in deception. It gives a couple truths, but then proceeds to be b.s. The end is only going to be the end of evil and death. The rapture is debatable--nobody knows what it is, entirely. But the end isn't the beginning of new creation. That's just silly. And it makes no sense. A silly dream is sometimes just a silly dream.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Orangutangman

I guess you don't usually remember your dreams. Dreams last a few minutes in real,waking time, but they can feel like days or weeks to the dreamer. The length and complexity is not what is strange about this dream. The thing that is strange is the consistency of it, but even that's not entirely unheard of. But it IS noticeable. For example he never says "and then a giant banana fell from the sky" or "my dad's secretary from 20 years ago walked away from the aliens and said everything would be OK because they were retrievers." There is a noticeable consistency and general lack of dream nonsense (random symbolism) that is striking.

new topics

top topics

join