It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama not ready to endorse Clinton 'at this point:' White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There has been a rumor recently that Obama had called Sen Sanders to tell him it's time to call it quits. The statement from the Whitehouse seems to say the opposite, or that Obama thinks that Hilley should not have jumped the gun on the AP leak.

Obama not ready to endorse Clinton 'at this point:' White House

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Tuesday. "There is at least one superdelegate, the one who works in the Oval Office, who is not prepared to make a public declaration of his endorsement at this point, but stay tuned and we'll keep you updated," Earnest said at the daily briefing.

Obama does not expect to "see, or meet, or appear" with Clinton during a trip to New York on Wednesday, where he will hold two fundraisers and tape an appearance on the Tonight Show.

source

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Thank you for this!

Obama plays a slow, methodical chess game with a lot of issues... I believe his official "support" of Hillary was part of some type of strategic "agreement" and I think we'll find that his true support of her imminent indictment is actually the real reason his "support" has been so very low key!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think Obama would be smart to distance himself from the Clinton Chimera. Of course being the POTUS, I wonder if he has little birdies telling him what is going on with the FBI? If Clinton gets indicted, people won't walk away from her, they'll run like their asses are on fire and being chased by Cthulu itself.

It should be an interesting 6 weeks ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes, I saw some reports of that on t.v. today. Look, OBama has already told the FBI, Comey to hold off on his findings until she gets elected, and if by chance they get leaked out and the public demands and indictment, OBama has told his US Atty Gen, not to do anything.

So in my eyes, this process is so sadly rigged and the Mass Lame Media is feeding all the sheep what need and want them to know.

Therefore, I bet Obama will probably endorse sometime in August just before the convention.....but he will endorse her. But, not indict her for breaking US Espionage laws.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

This is a fascinating slow burn (Bern?) he is playing with her. The fact that he has not endorsed her at all shows there is politics transpiring behind the scenes. While I hope that this is because he is privy to the potential indictable information it may just be as simple as leveraging for political consideration with a Vice Presidential pick or appointments.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But he will be ready tomorrow. It's expected he will this week.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Lies .nothing but lies.Obama didn't tell Comey to hold off and he didn't tell lynch not to do anything.
As a matter of fact he's stated publicly that he would not do that.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He couldn't until she won. She's holding off calling victory no matter what the tv says. Tonight she will. Tomorrow Obama comes out of the gate.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thenightisours

Lies .nothing but lies.Obama didn't tell Comey to hold off and he didn't tell lynch not to do anything.
As a matter of fact he's stated publicly that he would not do that.

You're right.

Obama has a long history of telling the truth and following through on exactly what he says he will.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And you know this how?

Do you have access to Hillary's private email server?

Woops, meant to say official government server.
edit on 230k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He couldn't until she won.

He can do anything he wants, he is the goddamn President of the United States and the head of the Democratic party.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

That's right. The only way you guys will be able to swallow that shes not being charged is to believe there was a cover-up. I know it. . It's ok keep saying it LOL
edit on 672016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually, Obama said he would not interfere in the investigation.
He never said that he would not interfere in an indictment.
He also never said that he would not pardon her.
edit on 6/7/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Maybe he is just waiting for her to get the nomination, in order to take Sanders off the table.
Then she will be forced to choose a VP candidate of the DNC's choosing.
Then they can indict her, and her VP can bump to presidential candidate, and the DNC can get who they really want as their candidate.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He said no one is above the law and that he would not protect her.
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

At 11:19

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here's what happened the last time Obama got involved with the 2016 election and showed support for Hillary.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But there are still two democratesi in the race and it would not be ethical. So no he can't just because he's the president.
After tonight there will be no doubt and he will endorse the actual winner.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Obama endorses Hillary ....

Trump jumps 4% in the polls within minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join