It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM! Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING With AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Looks to me like the graphic artist simply added a "secret" tag as part of naming scheme or security declaration for file scanners.

What does it matter? She's going to be POTUS. I just wish I could be happy for the first woman in office. I really do.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Still confused but did Clinton's staff or AP create this graphic and then conspired with AP to call this primary before the California primary?

Last night, when AP broke this story they broke a cardinal rule of journalism. Journalists report the news, they don't create the news. Last night, with Sec. Clinton still far short of the pledged delegates needed to win the nomination outright, AP coronated her with nothing more than a poll. A poll of superdelegates with a great deal of time between now and when they actually vote at the convention.

I wonder if they knew she was going to lose California so they prematurely called this election, effectively cutting Sanders' turnout. When AP decided last night to make news rather than report it I was personally horrified. She did not have the votes yet to make that call, and won't before the convention.

There will be hell to pay for this if there was indeed conspiring between AP and a Clinton campaign/PAC to call this race without the votes to do so. Did she know this was going to happen....before California? This call by AP did more long term damage to any kind of party unity that could have been achieved if Sanders stepped away on his own terms...and when the votes were actually in a ballot box, not on some AP poll tally a month out from the vote.

Wow. Thanks for head's up on this developing story
edit on 7-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There is a very real possibility that by election day, we could have two Candidates on the ballot with Indictments hanging over their heads.

"None of the Above" never seemed more palatable than 2016.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Certainly she IS corrupt, kniving, ruthless etc. enough to collude.

However, I don't think her tendency is to collude. That would be toooo close to "the little people" for her.

She tends to ORDER . . .

And evidently, like the Red Queen she seems to fancy herself to be . . . one of her favorite !!!ORDERS!!! appears to be

!OFF WITH THIER HEADS!

edit on 8/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: quote punctuation

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

BOOM! So what?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

How is a bombshell? The AP was working on material before the actual outcome...so they were ready to roll it out if needed?

Where is the proof they were colluding with Hillary?

No Sh*&!

At best...this OP should be titled "News Org prepares graphics to have on hand when Dem wins nomination"

I scratched around every link and searched...The bit about "Colluded" seems completely made up? And not supported

How is this not in the Hoax Forum????

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Everything she does is based on lies or other crooked dealings with white collar criminals. Does anyone think this is going to change if she were to become President? NO!
She would do what she has done her whole career...only as President, it would be like White Collar crimes/lying on steroids. Everyone, even those who voted for her would pay hard. If we don't like this crap and she's not even President yet (hopefully never), how do you think other nations are going deal with her BS. They are going to attack America for what she says and does. Even Russia is already saying that they are going to attack America, simply if she gets into the Presidency. This is how much the whole world hates this lying troll.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OMG are things getting so desperate in the US that when people :

A. Look at the polls
then
B. Predict what may happen
then
C. Create media release material in preparation

They are labelled as conspirators, fixing the outcome.

utter BS I don't give a damn which side does this and who starts throwing pathetic claims around

FYI all the media here in the UK is also part of "the plot" since it was stating for about a week now that Clinton had got the relevant number of delegates.

Jesus H ATS is really dumbing down these days........must be the Trump effect! (tough but that is an opinion across the political spectrum here in the UK)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Its a sad day and me thinks history will show that the glass ceiling she shattered was bought and paid for by bankers, wall street and the death of many that got in her way.. Not so much to look up to by any means..

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Secret Win 1 is an anti-Semitic attack on Sanders should he have won California.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When did twitter become such a credible source?

And the same for Gawker...really not much better.

Conspiracies are fun, but not everything is one.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Let's just say that, hypothetically, an alien species shows up and says, "take me to your leader." Who should I recommend? Someone smart enough to get something out of that meeting, or the idiot in charge of the pew pew pew? I think this particular personality contest produces idiots, and the policies championed by both brands of moron are almost universally wrong, every single time.

I have a theory: we are a nation with a massive inferiority complex. We only nominate and elect the people we feel the least threatened by, intellectually. That's why every problem keeps getting worse, regardless of party. This also explains congress....

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You mean she lied, ahead of time?

No…

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Hey the DWW, long time no see. I am so happy to see you in this thread. I have a couple of questions; when was Hillary legally allowed to begin campaign planning? Is there a point in time before which any organizing of campaign apparatus would have been illegal?

I don't know if you know the answer to these or if anyone else here might, but the reason I am asking is because of this:

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

The above is from an email sent on 22 January 2009 congratulating Hillary on the Secretary of State position.

Which ironically is the same day she got the security briefing about the NdA that she doesn't remember signing:

If she was actively building the machinery for a presidential campaign while she was Secretary of State, would that have been against the law?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really? Because I am certain it DID happen to Hillary by a guy named Barack Obama.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
November 13, 2016

Now that the election is over, reporters who were on the plane with Hillary and Bill are now sharing more information. The Clintons really thought they had bribed and threatened enough news outlets, and other low life's, to make her election as President guaranteed...carved in stone.

Excerpt:

"Finally, on the last flight aboard her blue and white “Stronger Together” campaign plane from Raleigh home to the small airport here near her home in Chappaqua, Clinton mingled and laughed with staffers in full view of reporters.

As reporters called out to Bill Clinton, urging him to come to the separate press cabin to talk, he jokingly cupped a hand to his ear, pretending not to hear. Hillary Clinton smiled happily and leaned into his shoulder.

They were having a lovely time, at ease in the expectation that while the election would be close, she would win.

Champagne was poured for all, to celebrate the final flight and the end of the campaign.

On the spur of the moment, Clinton, her husband and a group of staffers filmed a “mannequin challenge” video on board. The videos of people in still-life poses are an Internet sensation, and Clinton gamely joined in alongside rock singer Jon Bon Jovi, who had hitched a ride on the plane after performing in Raleigh."

Full story: www.msn.com... cid=spartanntp

LOL, Hillary must have forgotten that the polls were rigged in her favor. It's like forgetting that you set a bear trap, and then walking into it. OUCH!

-cwm

edit on 11/13/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join