It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOOM! Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING With AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Apparently, there is now proof Crooked Hillary colluded with the AP to announce her win BEFORE California...and that the AP graphic declaring she won was shared by Clinton's campaign 2 days BEFORE it was released to the press.
PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO IN ARTICLE.

BOOM! Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING WIth AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California!

The Associated Press reported Hillary gained enough extra super-delegates to give her the 2383 delegates to secure the nomination.

But now there is evidence that this announcement the night before the nation’s largest primary was planned days in advance.

Via Mike Cernovich:
twitter.com...

15h
Dr. Jill Stein ✔ @DrJillStein
The Democratic Party use to at least pay lip service to overturning Citizens United. Silence as they rally behind Wall St. funded💰Hillary.
Follow

Stardust @Cold_Stare
@DrJillStein Planned attack w/ @AP Graphic delivered tonight created days ago. Worked together to do this tonight. 12:34 AM - 7 Jun 2016

TWITTER:
twitter.com...

The graphic titled “Secret Win Version 2” was created days ago on June 4, 2016.
It looks like this was pre-planned days ago.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 7-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: spacing

edit on 7-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Of course the Hillary Campaign had this all planned.

And the sneaky-Leaky set up was part of the plan all along.

They knew she was going to get "over the mark" with Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands over the week-end.

They milked the bilk perfectly.

Now we may have confused voters today.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Even if the Donald wins 55 per cent,your getting this witch whether you like it or not,we are at the end of the good book and Hillary is just the person required

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
How is a bombshell? The AP was working on material before the actual outcome...so they were ready to roll it out if needed?

Where is the proof they were colluding with Hillary?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not be be a 'negative' Neo here.

But everyone is pretty much running with it.

www.reuters.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Are they counting super delegates ?

Yep.

But ALL of CLintons super delegates are not just going to suddenly jump ship and go to Sanders.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
“Secret Win Version 2”

Interesting and a curiously blatant file name.

I wonder what “Secret Win Version 1” looks like.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Not be be a 'negative' Neo here.

But everyone is pretty much running with it.

www.reuters.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Are they counting super delegates ?

Yep.

But ALL of CLintons super delegates are not just going to suddenly jump ship and go to Sanders.

Drudge has it too!
Hello Evening News!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I can see a plausible scenario where that could actually happen. Could never happen to any other candidate I recall...

...but it could happen to Hillary.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Let's hope Bernie speaks out about this!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How is a bombshell? The AP was working on material before the actual outcome...so they were ready to roll it out if needed?

Fair points. But why would the graphic be titled 'secret?' I think that's really what raised my eyebrow. Does the AP regularly label materials made in anticipation of announcements as 'secret?'

I find the name odd...regardless of how it actually came to be: 'Secret Win Version 2.'

Just. Weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Fair points. But why would the graphic be titled 'secret?' I think that's really what raised my eyebrow. Does the AP regularly label materials made in anticipation of announcements as 'secret?'

I find the name odd...regardless of how it actually came to be: 'Secret Win Version 2.'

Just. Weird.

The name of the file was probably determined by the individual creating the material, not AP. As far as why they named it "secret", who knows? People name files for their own reasons or in ways they can easily recognize what it is or what it is for.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
only an idiot would have planned it for after california

politics is a rough game

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Just. Weird.

The name of the file was probably determined by the individual creating the material, not AP. As far as why they named it "secret", who knows? People name files for their own reasons or in ways they can easily recognize what it is or what it is for.

Absolutely agree. I can only assume the graphics and/or web person behind naming the file was told it was 'secret' for some reason. Otherwise, why would they ever even think it was a secret? That's not a decision they would make.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I can see a plausible scenario where that could actually happen. Could never happen to any other candidate I recall...

Not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Not going to happen.

But, yet, it could. And no one would be surprised.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Let's hope Bernie speaks out about this!

Here's what he said before hand

Bernie Sanders Verified account ‏@BernieSanders Pundits and the political press wanna call this race early before every person votes. Let's show them we ain't gonna let it happen. Go vote.

Sander's Twitter

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hillary For America CREATED this graphic on June 4th.--Entitled: 'Secret-Win-V2-060416c'
TWO Days before AP released the graphic.

twitter.com...

link   

Just. Weird.

A set of emails has exposed a sordid, transactional relationship between Hillary Clinton and the press.

The emails were obtained by Gawker as part of a large Freedom of Information Act request it made back in 2012. They show a 2009 exchange between Marc Ambinder, then-politics editor of The Atlantic, and Philippe Reines, a close assistant and adviser to Clinton during her days as Secretary of State.
Source

link   
a reply to: introvert

There is none. Like there's no proof of voter fraud either but we have to keep hearing from the sore losers.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Global cabal, the EU, the Corporatists....want Hillary.

By hook or crook....so Hillary it is.

We lose.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join