It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New PAC Which Supports Donald Trump Releases Devastating Anti-Hillary Ad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Most common sense honest people are waiting for a report before condemning her. That's honest and sensible. Presuming guilty until proven innocent is not. And it's not the way our laws work either.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: UKTruth

When did he say he wouldn't self fund the general election? All he has said this whole time is that he is going to self fund, and that if you don't then you owe someone on the back end. That is what he ran on the whole time, but hey the bait and switch is a fantastic sales tactic.

No. You are making things up in your own mind to suit an opinion. Trump said he would self fund the primary campaign but was clear in all interviews that he may take funding from large donors in the general election campaign. It's been discussed a few times on ATS and it's easy to find all the interviews relating to it going back to early this year.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know you would prefer them voting for Hillary, but have they every looked into the Libertarian platform? I have a lot of friends that are Bernie supporters that see eye to eye with me on a lot of things. Just advice, not trying to push anyone into any direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just to be clear he trumpeted (pun most definitely intended) his ability to pay for his campaign. He's the one who made a big big deal about it. So yeah let's be clear . Let us not pretend that this is not yet another flip flop on trumps part.
His campaign is going down in flames today. Since Thursday and that brutal speech from Clinton he's been smoldering and with no comeback either lol.
Now he's losing endorsement from one senator with others likely to follow.
He's a mess. .

Going to have to correct your mistake. He never said he was going to self fund his general election campaign. No matter how hard you try and change reality it won't work, except maybe in your mind.

As for going down in flames, you really need to break from your fantasy world. It's not possible for either Hillary or Trump to go down in flames (other than a Hillary indictment) because they both have supporters so entrenched that they will not switch. The battle ground is for independents and if you did any research you would know that the independent vote is swinging significantly from one month to the next. Trump will be there on election night and his chances are about as good as they were when he won the nomination - less likely to win the Hillary, but not impossible by any means.
edit on 7/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

All non votes for Hillary will be +1 votes for Trump.

The Hillary Campaign has to stop this or it's curtains.

link   

OMG you're the one making things up.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I'm thinking of support for a democrat president. I don't see a third party upset is possible but if trump gets blasted out of the campaign then maybe that's possible. I can only educate my son I can't make him do anything.

Come to think of it it's been that way for ever lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah yeah. I'm telling my brain right now what to pay attention to and what to ignore.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Damn device.
edit on 672016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Yeah yeah. I'm telling my brain right now what to pay attention to and what to ignore.

Indeed, which is why your opinion is worthless. Unless you can leave your bias at the door you have nothing to add except a slightly annoying bleating sound.
edit on 7/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: thenightisours

Most common sense honest people are waiting for a report before condemning her. That's honest and sensible. Presuming guilty until proven innocent is not. And it's not the way our laws work either.

I hear you and understand. But the IG report was pretty scathing and she has changed her story over and over again. No other former Sec. of States had private servers, so she needs to stop lying that everybody else did it. She says, she never sent or received classified material. That is a lie. We already know at least 1200 classified emails have been found. And another 22 at the SAC Special Access Level. So, now she says, never sent anything 'marked' classified. Another, "it depends upon the definition of what 'it' means".

Pretty shady. So, like I said, common sense dictates that she has been dishonest, and has violated U.S. Espionage laws. But, you are correct, innocent until proven guilty. I was speaking more in the court of public opinion. At least for many of us.

I realize you disagree, and I respect that.

edit on 7-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

edit on 7-6-2016 by thenightisours because: sentence structure

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't know why trump even run as he has enough skeletons in his closet to kill his chances

Hilary doesn't deverve it either

Who says cream rises to the top when Clinton and Trump are the end result

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
a reply to: xuenchen

That's the hype but not the reality. When faced between a choice of Hillary or Trump, the Bernouts will stampede to the polls for Hillary. It's straight demographics and the more Trump runs his mouth, the more likely it becomes.

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Word is his campaign is broke. I think the RNC discovered this when he became their frontman and they began to form their coalition. So he won't be self funding with the assistance of the party, that's a given.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well funny thing is, he denounced Super Pacs all throughout the primary and even refused their help. So it would be refreshing if actually stuck to his word for once and continued to denounce them.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You don't get more Dem hype than HuffPo. My point still stands.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
SMH. This is what irritates me:

The OP would rather use thegatewaypundit's slant as a source instead of the original CNN article (which gateway quotes).

Why not go to the SOURCE? Because there's an agenda and a bias to be pushed in and by the OP.

Unsurprising.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

So Donald accepts support from Super Pacs now?

I usually agree with you, but I'm sure even you know that superPACS are largely independent of the campaigns (at least in theory). They can raise, fund, and pretty much do whatever advertising they want.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, who doesn't know that? That said, Trump has not accepted their support, just like Bernie. Trump also denounced them, calling Supers bad names, very bad names.

But now what is his stance?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And CNN is not biased?
With the MSM so predominately left leaning, sometimes alternate sources are required to get non-left information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join