It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Bilderberg Meeting -- Dresden, Germany 9-12 June

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The famous "secret" Bilderberger meeting is happening this year in Dresden, Germany.

Many big shot people attend this annual get together and many are from the U.S.

Politicians, big business and high finance people always show.

Lots of speculation about just what they attempt to do for their advantage as a group.

Some think they even select world leaders and steer politics in many nations.

One U.S. Senator is on the "guest" list too -- Lindsey Graham.

Any other familiar world names on the "List" ?

What will they be talking about this year?

(Final list of Participants)
Final list of Participants

(published list of "topics")
2016 meeting topics

The key topics for discussion this year include:

Current events

China

Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity

Middle East

Russia

US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform

Cyber security

Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices

Precariat and middle class

Technological innovation

How will they affect the World Citizenry ?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
and the annual meeting of the establishment will commence. Expect that there will be more deflection from covering this event in favor of fabricated social issues and Trump protests to keep people too angry to pay attention to the rulers and what they are planning.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for sharing! I've always heard of this motley crew of 'elites', but never seen a list of participants and the meeting agenda(s). Very interesting to say the least. S&F

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I bet you the UK EU Brexit is on the agenda also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Overall I wonder how the reception will be from the ones observing the meeting. Conveniently the area will be barricaded. As well as, demonstrations are said to be banned. Crowds with more than 15 people are not allowed.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

No way!? Dresden? German Hooligan Capital? Already with constant clashes between far right and far left and the Bilderberger now playing sitting duck in the middle? Who came up with that great idea?
Is it maybe to remind them they have a common enemy: globalists
I see Dresden burning....

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting that they invite several media journalists/editors yet they are not allowed to divulge anything said at the conference. I guess the reason they are there is to be influenced on how to spin certain topics in the news?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But will Thurston Howell the 3rd be there?

edit on 7-6-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It is absolutely shocking that they are posting this press release on line for the world to see and yet no less than ten years ago people denied this group actually existing...amazing, simply amazing..

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I have my own theory;These meetings are just corporate Mafia comissions.

Think about it...rich people gather secretly to discuss business-Thats what the five families did. And what did the five families discuss? who was in charge of what union and whomever got what "contract" and who got the no shows. That is what could be happening at these bilberberger meetings, a gathering of TPTB to determine who owns what and who has the right to certain commodities,assets, or rights.

edit on 7-6-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

That is pretty much EXACTLY what really goes down in there. Someone needs to find a way in the way Alex Jones snuck into Bohemian Grove.
edit on 6/7/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just to help others understand your OP, I looked up the word "precariat" because it was new to me.
See: en.wikipedia.org...

Its basically defined as " members of the Precariat are only partially involved in labour and must undertake extensive "unremunerated activities that are essential if they are to retain access to jobs and to decent earnings". Specifically, it is the condition of lack of job security, including intermittent employment or underemployment and the resultant precarious existence.[1] The emergence of this class has been ascribed to the entrenchment of neoliberal capitalism."

Interesting stuff.

My guess is that the wealthy are afraid of the emerging precariat class and the suffering, dying middle class and are looking for ways to off them. They are the "useless eaters" that truly worry the uber wealthy because as robotics and AI take over all production, so few of these people will be needed and they pose a significant threat of unrest to those at the top of the food chain.

My best guess is that they'll end up partnering with the Nazi remnant in charge of pharmaceutical companies to engineer a highly lethal weaponized bio weapon of mass destruction to cull the earth's population. And that may well be happening far sooner than we'd like to think!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Independent media being harassed by security, as is typical annually at this event.

Henry Kissinger being shouted at as a monster and war criminal upon his arrival.

No doubt the father of EU will be discussing Brexit

I expect the mainstream will be pushing the Trump/Clinton 2 minutes hate and transgender nonsense into overdrive this entire week. So if anyone wonders why the news goes crazy this week, here it is. Because they don't wants us to see this, like every year.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Oh cool, thanks for sharing and reminding me I wanted to have an eye on that! If you find more would be much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you have a twitter, you can follow many of the indy media out there reporting. Im always at Infowars, so I happen to view Paul Joseph Watson's feed, but there are others. I will edit some in for anyone interested in a moment.

Prison Planet Media feed
Bilderberg 2016 feed

Charlie Skelton also covering, some images from him.

edit on 6/9/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Jack Black?!

Wtf? I love(d) tenacious d!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

WAreChange

I don't have a twitter, but seeing the up to the minute coverage it is capable of, I am kind of glad its available for non members to utilize as well. I'll post more as I keep an eye on things.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The archons return to the scene of the crime

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The fact Lindsey Graham is there means this outfit most certainly does not want a Trump presidency

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Oh aren't you sweet! I have a twitter account but am struggling with the use of the thing...
Thank you!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join