It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI offers second secret filing in Clinton email suit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This established that Pagliano has limited immunity,
which is to say that the crimes are high, and he is still not
out of the woods, not to mention the Mastermind of the
crime, HRC. She IS the TARGET.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

This established that Pagliano has limited immunity,
which is to say that the crimes are high, and he is still not
out of the woods, not to mention the Mastermind of the
crime, HRC. She IS the TARGET.

Of course Hillary is the target,,,, I am pretty sure her server being the target was debunked quite some time ago, except to the hardest of the die hard pro Hillerites.

This will all be wrapped up soon... multiple people including Hillary will be facing recommendations for indictment.

You will need massive amounts of popcorn before this is over with.

WTH do people think is going to happen here??

Hillary will go free while the people under her are thrown to the dogs? There are a dozen or so people involved in this. What's her campaign slogan going to be? Vote for me, even though my inner circle is under indictments?

Is Obama going to issue blanket pardons for all involved?

This isn't just about Hillary.... if those that were under her go down....... she goes down with them.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

WTH do people think is going to happen here??

Hillary will go free while the people under her are thrown to the dogs? There are a dozen or so people involved in this. What's her campaign slogan going to be? Vote for me, even though my inner circle is under indictments?

Certainly, I agree. This is not about Hillary, and I do hold the highest opinion of the
FBI, and have expectations there will be a recommendation for an indictment.

I know there are lots of folks even here on ATS who think she is Teflon.

Following the even the smallest bit of news we are given yesterday there was
a filing that proves, contrary to what Hillary is saying that she is home free,
the FBI has, in a court filing made it clear there is an ongoiing investigation, and it is criminal.

FBI: Records from Clinton's email server being held as "evidence"

"[A]ll of the materials retrieved from any electronic equipment obtained from former Secretary Clinton for the investigation are evidence, potential evidence, or information that has not yet been assessed for evidentiary value," the FBI said in documents filed with a federal court Monday.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

from that same source:

FBI agents have confirmed that they recovered records from Hillary Clinton's private server and other electronic devices, but won't reveal any details about those records because that information is being treated as "evidence" in a "pending investigation."

The FBI argued that disclosing even the number of records it has pulled off Clinton's server, thumb drive or other unnamed devices "could reasonably lead to the public identification and compromising of potential witnesses, as well as defensive actions to conceal activities, elude detection, and/or suppress or fabricate evidence."

So they have recovered deleted information... that is big news! First confirmation of that.

the law enforcement agency did reveal its investigation is focused on a "security referral made for counterintelligence purposes" by the inspector general of the intelligence community. That detail was the latest to undermine Clinton's repeated argument that the investigation is a routine "security review," and suggests the FBI is looking into the specific mishandling of classified intelligence.

TicK tock Hillary tick tock.

edit on R212016-06-08T15:21:53-05:00k216Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302016-06-08T15:30:19-05:00k306Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R312016-06-08T15:31:01-05:00k316Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

A few of my buds that are agents said to me in conversation the other day that besides HRT, COINTELPRO is one of the most serious, non-political, thorough programs in the FBI.

I only add that anecdote to highlight that the counter-intelligence aspect of this investigation is absolutely nothing to balk at (I'm talking to Hillary defenders)...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You can almost hear it hanging in the air, by anyone supporting
her..."whats next?" .

In a filing yesterday this information is very telling.

“The DoJ has not authorized a grant of immunity for Mr. Pagliano in connection with any other matter, including this civil case,” his attorneys said. The government’s offer of immunity and its limited nature “indicates that his fear of prosecution is more than fanciful or speculative.

www.bloomberg.com...

So, we know without a doubt it is the DOJ that granted limited immunity to Pagliano
only concerning one matter, it appears to be that into Hillary Clinton.

He could still be prosecuted for destruction of evidence or corruption in any other matter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join