It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Crash footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hope someone can help. About 7 or 8 years ago while still living in Sydney, Australia I was stopped dead in my tracks by a news item on the Ten tv network. It showed what was reported to be the crashing of a ufo in a desert. From memory the location of the footage was not supplied. It showed what was a large circular or eliptical object crashing into the side of a hill or mountain at an anglle of approx 30deg. and deflecting or boncing off at a similar angle before crashing into the side of another hill or mountain. The scale appeared huge. The striking thing was the brightness of the object. It appeared almost incandescent. The footage itself was also interesting in that it appeared to be setup. The camera was of high qualitity and appeared to be mounted to a vehice travelling at high speed in the same direction as the craft. The desert itself reminded me of secret USAF bases ive seen on docos etc. Test gone horribly wrong? Can someone help

The Block

[edit on 15/1/05 by The Block]

[edit on 15/1/05 by The Block]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Are you referring to this video?

At the 2nd Australian Symposium in Brisbane, Australia, a video was shown of a supposed UFO crash in the New Mexico desert sometime in early 1997. It depicts an object careening towards the desert floor. The object bounces once before coming crashing onto the ground, exploding and sending sparks flying.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I guess if id looked a bit harder I would have found it. Noobs! What are ya gunna do wif um?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join