It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the most intelligent life in the entire universe?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Absolutely not, just read the news.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ssenerawa

If there was another significant Ice age, which there will be relatively soon our current technology could not save the majority of humanity.
But bu but. Regardless of how many won't survive it, the species will continue to flourish and re-populate.

And the only reason those of which would not survive merely is because they lacked the money to do so. Not that the resources aren't available.
edit on 17-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

If there was another significant Ice age, which there will be relatively soon our current technology could not save the majority of humanity.
But bu but. Doesent how many won't survive it, the species will continue to flourish and re-populate.

Doesn't a societal reset mean...a reset?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I suggest you lay off MSM it's merely propaganda, and to do you're own research.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

But bu but. Doesent how many won't survive it, the species will continue to flourish and re-populate.

Elaborate?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I suggest you lay off MSM it's merely propaganda, and to do you're own research.

By which you suggest I am an MSM clown. Good for you.

edit on 17-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: there was a space, I missed it

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Our technology would not be responsible for our survival through. The resources are not available, say the ice age lasted 10,000 years, what are we going to do, stay in the DUMBS for all that time?

Humanity would survive down to dumb luck and the fact that we are rather hard to eradicate but we would be knocked back to the iron age at least.
edit on 17-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Elaborate?

Regardless of how many won't survive it, the species will continue to flourish and re-populate.

Your words, quoted.

The thread is about intelligence, do I really need to spell it out?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Our technology would not be responsible for our survival through. The resources are not available, say the ice age lasted 10,000 years, what are we going to do, stay in the DUMBS for all that time?

Humanity would survive down to dumb luck and the fact that we are rather hard to eradicate.
Luck really? The resources are available, your sadly mistaken. We're also very easy to eradicate.

Cut the power to an entire country, death expectancy would definitely be 2 maybe 3 weeks. If that.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Elaborate?

Regardless of how many won't survive it, the species will continue to flourish and re-populate.

Your words, quoted.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

"Cut the power to an entire country, death expectancy would definitely be 2 maybe 3 weeks. If that."

Your proving my point.

However a small minority of humans still survive in remote areas of our Earth with out the need for modern technologies that depend on an electrical source.

Like i said humanity would survive, just not out technological base, and without such a base we would degenerate to an iron age culture.
edit on 17-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Elaborate?

Your words, quoted.

Wow...
Ok then, the thread is about intelligence, I said we were clearly not intelligent, just look at the news. You responded that I was an MSM drone or whatever, You also talked about society reinitiating from an ice age. I said a reset is a reset, intelligence per se is lost.

WTF?

edit on 17-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: edited to edit something

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Elaborate?

Your words, quoted.

Wow...
Ok then, the thread is about intelligence, I said we were clearly not intelligent, just look at the news. You responded that I was an MSM drone or whatever, You also talked about society reinitiating from an ice age. I said a reset is a reset, intelligence per se is lost.

WTF?
Didn't say you're an MSM drone, I stated that you should lay MSM a bit. There all you see is the world blowing up and coming to an end

but when I step outside I you see kids playing, birds are still singing, the sky is still blue and the grass is still green. Then I say hello to the mail man.

Also intelligence has nothing to do with compassion and/or the way people behave.

It's proven psychopaths are smarter that religious folk and/or average joes.

And we all know they're not the nicest people.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Didn't say you're an MSM drone, I stated that you should lay MSM a bit. There all you see is the world blowing up and coming to an end

The implication was there, for sure.

but when I step outside I you see kids playing, birds are still singing, the sky is still blue and the grass is still green. Then I say hello to the mail man.

I am 47 years old. I have lived in more than one country and my son is 12 and not English, although I am. You have absolutely no idea who you are talking to.

Also intelligence has nothing to do with compassion and/or the way people behave.

I have no clue why you would say this.

It's proven psychopath are smarter than nosy religious folk and/or average joes. And we all know they're not the nicest people.

Once again, I have no idea why you are saying this in the context of the conversation.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am 47 years old. I have lived in more than one country and my son is 12 and not English, although I am. You have absolutely no idea who you are talking to.

I have no clue why you would say this.

It's proven psychopath are smarter than nosy religious folk and/or average joes. And we all know they're not the nicest people.

Once again, I have no idea why you are saying this in the context of the conversation.

Why wouldn't I?

Are mad scientist smart or dumb?

Why in every movie is the bad guy more intelligent, but the hero, at the very last minute just happens to win by a stroke of luck.

One could very well be intelligent with no morals and/or compassion whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I have no clue why you would say this. I corrected some of the grammar.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Elaborate?

Your words, quoted.

Wow...

WTF?
They could play 24hr of videos that restore your faith in humanity. Like that uber driver who just recently returned $3,000 cash with his wallet and legal immigration documents from Ukraine.abc11.com... MSM chooses to air that crap, fear is what keeps the profits rolling uphill.
edit on 28-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join