It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be the most intelligent life in the entire universe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The government had ufo's in the 1950's this Disney cartoon explains exactly how they can or would be made m.youtube.com... Skip to 17:00-19:00

By universe I mean any visual spectrum we will ever be able to see. If you understand that

I think it's very possible, Yeah the ancients were very advanced without technology.. and yes there are billions of stars, solar systems, planets, galaxy's etc.. And our entire universe could possibly be inside a quark. inside a neutron. inside an atom next to billions of other atoms all on a fly's #ss that's currently eating cow's poop.

But. But. But. we somehow invented computers and technology. I still try to comprehend how could a human possibly invent the first technological device, let alone a computer

So now we can hack reality by that I mean technology. That's basically what it does.. or we create a vr reality and hack that too if we wanted and I don't think that happens very often in that universe although I could be entirely wrong. But think about it. Anything you can imagine we can do the only problem would be none other than money.

We can also hack any computers and or biological life-forms. By directing the right energy, code, waves(electromagnetic etc..), frequencies or vibrations. Up to an elephant down to an individual particle.
edit on 7-6-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

By universe I mean any visual spectrum we will ever be able to see. If you understand that

The ELM is open ended, we don't know what lies beyond what we have detected. My guess is its infinite, both ways.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I doubt it.

Also, I find it impossible that our galaxy is inside of a quark, a neutron or an atom. Nor the pieces that make up quarks. It makes no logical sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
intrptr

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's hypothetical bro. You're missing the entire point. I was simply pointing out I completely understand how small we are in the vastness of our universe

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The ELM is open ended, we don't know what lies beyond what we have detected. My guess is its infinite, both ways.

Yes, but to the end of the spectrum it gets more and more dangerous for cellular life, regardless of the elements it might be based on.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

until we use clean energy and end world poverty then no i doubt it. only a an intelligent race would not have these factors

i think we have potentiall being the high up there. But until goverments stop supressing what we can and cant actually do then we in Limbo.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Im saying like using technology to see life we shouldn't be able to. Basic example using different light or a microscope and observing how those universe react. a reply to: intrptr

Let us know when they discover a different spectrum. About lights combining spectrums they do that now in Ghost hunting and some claim to get results but I have no veracity for that anymore than I do for "full spectrum ghost hunting cameras".

But I get your inquisitiveness, too. Some combination of light frequencies to see the spirit world kind of thing? When they want to be observed you will know.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: intrptr

Yes, but to the end of the spectrum it gets more and more dangerous for cellular life, regardless of the elements it might be based on.

Biological life, maybe. What frequency is the spirit world on, again?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Good grief, I hope not!
Most humans are incredibly dim-witted, a lot are deliberately obtuse, and a vast quantity are just plain stupid. That leaves only a few evil geniuses and some clever people. Not a whole lot to brag about.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Cats are.

They have domesticated humans as there slaves to do all there work and build all there comforts.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
not

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
We could be, it's a valid question. But then again what is intelligence?
I have seen Chimps who did a numerical task on a computer so fast that no human could match them.

Our problem as humans is that we measure intelligence against ourselves. Which is pretty stupid.

It's like Grasshoppers condemning every other being that can't jump 20 times their own hight, or Bats laughing their wings off because we can't see at all in the dark.

I have met many highly intelligent non human persons [animals] whose only 'crime' was that they were not human enough or didn't do enough human things.

With that in mind I can tell you that the question 'could' we be the most intelligent species in the Universe? can be safely answered with

'No way Pedro!' Not with that attitude.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

nice post

We could be, it's a valid question. But then again what is intelligence? I have seen Chimps who did a numerical task on a computer so fast that no human could match them. Our problem as humans is that we measure intelligence against ourselves. Which is pretty stupid. It's like Grasshoppers condemning every other being that can't jump 20 times their own hight, or Bats laughing their wings off because we can't see at all in the dark. I have met many highly intelligent non human persons [animals] whose only 'crime' was that they were not human enough or didn't do enough human things. With that in mind I can tell you that the question 'could' we be the most intelligent species in the Universe? can be safely answered with 'No way Pedro!' Not with that attitude.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Intelligence to our society seems to indicate levels of comprehension. How does emotion factor in? Understanding of language and concepts? Quantity of such understandings vs ...quality of those understandings?

Hard to say, but some of the wisest individuals I've encountered were often not who you'd expect.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Since the universe is only about 14 billion years old, it is actually very likely that we are the most technologically advanced intelligent species. It required at least two stellar generations for heavier elements to form. Any life that evolved prior to that would be unlike anything we would consider to be life. It certainly would not have access to the heavier elements-- metals-- that we rely on for our technology.

I am not certain what you mean by "spectrum" in this context. You seem to be referring to something other than electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Everything is vibrating frequency not spirit world in reality a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Intelligence to our society seems to indicate levels of comprehension. How does emotion factor in? Understanding of language and concepts? Quantity of such understandings vs ...quality of those understandings?

The very concept of "intelligence" has been evolving over time. It originated as a vague measure of problem solving ability, distinct from instinctive behavior. Now that animal behaviorists are noting problem solving and time factoring behaviors in animals, there are attempts to redefine it to keep humanity separate from the animal kingdom. Basically, intelligence is the ability to interact with the environment creatively, using abstract reasoning to solve problems and predict future outcomes. It also implies the ability to communicate discoveries to others.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"Life" doesn't have "frequencies" and it's not in a "spectrum".

You see things by either their emitted light, in the case of something like a star, or by reflected light from some other source.

You can't have cool invisible beings because they're some color off the human visible spectrum, if by invisible you're thinking something like a Space Ghost invisobelt deal. Because even if something's not a visible color to a person, it's still visible. It just looks grey or black.

Things don't become invisible because they emit some non-visible color, either. You yourself are right now emitting microwaves and IR. Doesn't make you a ghost.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

You just scienced the s*** out of this thread. I vote you as the only intelligent life in the universe.

edit on 7-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join