It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Michael J Murphy lost the plot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've been looking at Michael J Murphy's (maker of What in the world are they spraying?) facebook page just now, and something seems very wrong with what's going on with him. Actually I'm a bit concerned.

His posts seem incoherent. He keeps claiming that all his accounts have been hacked, except for his facebook one. He's hardly talking about geoengineering anymore, and is just rambling complete gibberish. What do you guys think.. has his account been hacked, or is something else going on?

Here's his latest post:

What if the last known pure blood Kennedy was left in Mexico to starve in the streets by US Soldiers during a slow and low risk invasion? What would the people of America do? What would Mexico do if they had claim on the land and the last known Kennedy offered to pay the claim and to re-establish their Country and National Security? How would the US Soldiers (living on Wade St. in Inglewood, CA) do if they left the Kennedy to starve in the streets because they wanted a military intervention that creates an Earthquake and drops Mexico into the ocean instead of allowing Kennedy-Murphy to negotiate a deal that would save millions of lives, help to establish peace and allow prosperity back into the US and Mexico. What would Japan do if they knew the plans to destroy the land? Hmmm, I wonder what would happen. These are the circumstances in my life right now and the plans that I have become aware of being scheduled to take place very soon. Also, it looks like our military is considering supporting me and other prisoners of war. All I am asking right now is for a place to rest and look at all of the options in supporting Mexico and the last few Americans that are alive and well in Mexico. (Previously California)

So yeah.. not sure what to make of it. I mean 'chemtrails' are pretty silly all by themselves, but this is on another level entirely.

So what's going on with MM?

Have a look for yourself, maybe someone can make sense of it?

www.facebook.com...
edit on 620167 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
got hi?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Reads very much like a bot-simulator. That being said I don't know what the guy sound like before the jump, so...in any case, reddit has simulators, for users. Just about anyone can activate a bot based on any users passt posts, and it reads much like this.

www.reddit.com...

I linked a forum of bots discussing Ted Cruz being found in a teen's bedroom (no idea why it sounds like a conversation about music and wrestling):

I could talk about stuff like that. but wow, that is a very valid point. I should probably say that Ric Flair has had at least a point for those bad rhymes. Meh, as I said, I don't even think he was manning a John Cena style epic story match.

edit on 7-6-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Reads very much like a bot-simulator. That being said I don't know what the guy sound like before the jump, so...in any case, reddit has simulators, for users. Just about anyone can activate a bot based on any users passt posts, and it reads much like this.

www.reddit.com...

I linked a forum of bots discussing Ted Cruz being found in a teen's bedroom (no idea why it sounds like a conversation about music and wrestling):

I could talk about stuff like that. but wow, that is a very valid point. I should probably say that Ric Flair has had at least a point for those bad rhymes. Meh, as I said, I don't even think he was manning a John Cena style epic story match.

Well one can only hope that it's generated by a bot of sorts. Because if it isn't, then MM really needs some psychiatric help, it seems.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
MJM has a history of admitted drug abuse. I just hope this episode ends well for him

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

i contend that mr murphy never " had the plot " - so has lost nothing

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Well one can only hope that it's generated by a bot of sorts. Because if it isn't, then MM really needs some psychiatric help, it seems.

Yeah, the alternative is drug psychosis and it could very easily explain the same actions. Im just reading up a bit on the guy and seeing all there is out there. Quite a trip.

I was completely unfamiliar when I made my other post, but it just sounded like gibberish.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

About Michael Murphy I met Michael at the AAAS conference in San Diego, February 2010. I was completely committed to the battle against climate engineering for over six years before Michael Murphy even entered the fight to my knowledge. After the conference I did my best to help Michael pen his first articles. I tried to help him move forward with his film project by purchasing his original hard drives for the movie start up, I did this with my own funds. In the following two years I gave Michael airline tickets to Belgium that were offered to me, I paid for auditorium rentals in Northern California for Michael, organized events, paid for Michael's rental cars on occasion, and donated funds to him when I could by purchasing his DVDs and then giving them away. Michael's addiction to street drugs came to my attention in March of 2012 when he was incoherent for two days. During this time Michael's now former wife called me numerous times (pleading for help) and Michael's other close friends to inform us that the addiction was severe and ongoing. When Michael sobered up I made it clear to him that he had to seek intervention or I could no longer be associated with him. The rest of Michael's immediate circle took the same position. Unfortunately, Michael chose the drugs.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It's from being blasted with chemtrails for so long that he now has a mental breakdown...or it's the drugs doing this...my guess would be the chemtrails are doing this to him.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69.....in Mexico ...would Mexico ..... drops Mexico....and Mexico.......supporting Mexico..... in Mexico. (Previously California)

omg when i got to the end and came to find he was talking about california that whole time, that he now just calls california mexio, oh boy i laughed out loud good and hard,

great joke!

but seriously yeah he sounds unhinged
edit on 6/7/16 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
got hi?

I will 'got hi' so I can sleep shortly.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I just feel sorry for all the people who bought into his geoengineering scam and donated, thinking they were contributing to something good and helpful. But by the looks of things that money may have been used for something else entirely. I can't really see a way in which the money wasn't used to buy drugs for MJM.

I could be wrong, and in that case feel free to correct me. But his endless pleas for money without anything tangible to ever materialize as a direct result of said funding is quite suspicious.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
I just feel sorry for all the people who bought into his geoengineering scam and donated, thinking they were contributing to something good and helpful. But by the looks of things that money may have been used for something else entirely. I can't really see a way in which the money wasn't used to buy drugs for MJM.

I could be wrong, and in that case feel free to correct me. But his endless pleas for money without anything tangible to ever materialize as a direct result of said funding is quite suspicious.

One of these days one of these guys (Dane, MJM, Russ etc) is going to con the wrong person

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Who the hell is Michael J Murphy and why does he need a plot?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Not saying MJM's drug dependency is not the effect of the incoherent rant he posted, it likely is. BUT what if ..IF his Facebook WAS hacked as well? Would be an excellent strategy to finalize and fully discredit him in his apparent downward spiral. Just a thought.

edit on 6/8/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Not saying MJM's drug dependency is not the effect of the incoherent rant he posted, it likely is. BUT what if ..IF his Facebook WAS hacked as well? Would be an excellent strategy to finalize and fully discredit him in his apparent downward spiral. Just a thought.

Well yes who knows.. for all I know it could be hacked.

On the other hand it's kindof telling that we can't say for sure whether his rantings are the result of some imposter spouting complete gibberish, or whether it's the actual words of MJM.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here's an update on MJM's state of being, as posted by Max Bliss (another believer) on MJM's facebook wall:

Post made to Michael J Murphy's wall reposted here:
Michael and I have talked, emailed and messaged... This is how I can confirm NO drug or money abuse is in this equation...despite the repetitive defamation smeared here so often. In my opinion Michael is mentally exhausted... Under immense pressure and is likely targeted with EMF technology and the hideous morale sucking psyop on his wall by insidious trolls is testament confirming the establishment would clearly like for Michael's finial film to be shelved...is the establishment concerned... You bet they are...!

Mentally exhausted.. well that seems like a mild way to put it. The man needs psychiatric help, as far as I can see.

Also: targeted by 'EMF technology', and anyone who disagrees with the chemtrail crowd is obviously part of a psyop operation. You gotta love the mind of a true believer eh?

www.emftechnology.co.uk...

For all your special effects, confetti cannons, searchlights, projections etc.

Not sure if that's what Max Bliss meant

Also, it seems Max is convinced that the money MJM has been begging from his believers/supporters isn't being used for drugs. Dane Wigington seems to hhave a different view:

I met Michael at the AAAS conference in San Diego, February 2010. I was completely committed to the battle against climate engineering for over six years before Michael Murphy even entered the fight to my knowledge. After the conference I did my best to help Michael pen his first articles. I tried to help him move forward with his film project by purchasing his original hard drives for the movie start up, I did this with my own funds.

In the following two years I gave Michael airline tickets to Belgium that were offered to me, I paid for auditorium rentals in Northern California for Michael, organized events, paid for Michael's rental cars on occasion, and donated funds to him when I could by purchasing his DVDs and then giving them away. Michael's addiction to street drugs came to my attention in March of 2012 when he was incoherent for two days. During this time Michael's now former wife called me numerous times (pleading for help) and Michael's other close friends to inform us that the addiction was severe and ongoing. When Michael sobered up I made it clear to him that he had to seek intervention or I could no longer be associated with him. The rest of Michael's immediate circle took the same position.

Unfortunately, Michael chose the drugs. In the months that passed, Michael's former closest friends had no choice but to move on, there was no reaching him. Michael began to tell radio announcers and others that I was an agent for Bechtel Power and the government, etc. For the record, I have had no contact with Bechtel for over 30 years, and certainly none with the government ever. Though Michael Murphy and others have accused me of owning Bechtel stock, this is also a complete lie. I have NEVER owned a single share of Bechtel stock or ANY OTHER stock from any company. I will let my actions and efforts in the anti-geoengineering battle speak for itself.

Michael was soliciting funds from people without disclosing his addiction. On several occasions when asked I had no choice but to tell the truth as kindly and carefully as I could. Was this not my obligation? Would it be moral for me to lie to a person that asks me such a questions? Michael claims over and over that his private life is nobody's business, but is this really true when he is soliciting donations from the public while hiding an extremely serious drug addiction?

I hope Mr. Murphy has gotten off the drugs, but the use of these substances has apparently altered his perception of reality as many of the details regarding the chain of events Michael describes are nothing short of completely false. Again, I have done absolutely everything I could to keep from this type disclosure, I have been left with no choice. I still choose not to make public the pages of emails from Michael's family, close friends, and former wife that would prove beyond any doubt that all I am saying is true (including a restraining order against Michael filed by his former wife due to Michael's addiction), I simply want to go on with my work. Again, I stand by each and everything I have ever said on this matter. Those that don't believe Michael Murphy has had a very long history of drug addiction should publicly ask him about this themselves, then see if Michael can convince you otherwise.

www.facebook.com...

So yeah, that seems pretty serious. Of course, Dane isn't the paragon of truth himself either, having obfuscated the truth about certain matters on more than one occasion (browse through the chemtrail topics for a bit if you need more on that).

So we find ourselves in an interesting situation. The guy who made the movie which started it all fo rmost believers turns out to be mentally instable. But the problem is that people who should/could know better still believe his hallucinations.

Maybe it doesn't matter what you tell people. If you tell them sincerely enough, some will swallow anything.

edit on 6201615 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Another update: MJM's entire facebook page seems to be gone:

www.facebook.com...

top topics

join