It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian, UFO, Mutilation experience.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
lizardsamok,

most posters here want to believe you, and you might want to consider the fact they are actually reading your posts and paying attention.

My own personal experience in dealing with you is when I questioned you about something, you U2U'd me and insulted me (very profane and vulgar, btw), so I would argue you have no right to sit on your soapbox and lecture about manners

tha said, you can either achieve your stated goal of spreading a warning about the reptoids by adressing each challenge or question head on and honestly and directly,

or

be defensive, evasive, arrogant, and argumenative, and actually be counter-productive.

the choice is yours

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
lizardsamok,

most posters here want to believe you, and you might want to consider the fact they are actually reading your posts and paying attention.

---- thats good

My own personal experience in dealing with you is when I questioned you about something, you U2U'd me and insulted me (very profane and vulgar, btw), so I would argue you have no right to sit on your soapbox and lecture about manners

------you insulted me first which is why i responded, but whatever....

tha said, you can either achieve your stated goal of spreading a warning about the reptoids by adressing each challenge or question head on and honestly and directly,

or

be defensive, evasive, arrogant, and argumenative, and actually be counter-productive.

---- well ive talked to 5 out of 50 that didnt insult me asked questions , so 5 aint bad..... so it was worth it for that,
as well as talking to john rhodes and branton they gave me the courage to post it in the first place by seeing them talk about it in the open...

the choice is yours

----this is my attempt so ask me your questions again but please address one at a time, i would be happy to clear up something i typed.

If attacked i will defend!
my fight or flight is stuck on fight.....lol
even my family from 1300-1900 AD motto was "Ill defend ,Ill defend "
long history of fighters..... so sorry.....

[edit on 5-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Intrepid, what are you warning me for? And why now, after the discussion is over and were on the next. Is it only because you can or you just got nothing better to do?

If it because I called him immature, rude and gullible. Something you only realised now. Then, I only stated a fact. If you are going to start warning people for pointing out members attitudes, then you are going to be very busy. And those are hardly insults.

Even Amuk's warn was highly unjust, because I said Nygdan correlating me to Nazism because the word "Aryan" even though he knew what it really meant, was not out of ignorance, but stupidity. And, even though he explicitly called me "stupid" after that, he was not warned for it, but I was. I am not going to stand by while some mods give out warns for no reason and practice double standards. Get off my back, please.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is purely ridiculous. All of this conflict over someone having a life-like nightmare. Most people with these claims are practicing to be future hoaxers. In real life if any one of you saw an alien especially something like a giant lizard you couldn't hold your nerves. You'd scream and try to escape through any way possoible

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Any further off topic, insulting, rude, etc posts in this thread will result in warnings.
If you have questions or complaints, use the handy "suggestions" button, as has been reiterated multiple times.

Stay on topic and act like adults.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow Indigo, with such a good grasp of the rules you would think that you knew why you got that. Seems like you would like to rewrite them to suit yourself. You do know where the "suggestions" button is, right? How about u2u's?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor
This is purely ridiculous. All of this conflict over someone having a life-like nightmare. Most people with these claims are practicing to be future hoaxers. In real life if any one of you saw an alien especially something like a giant lizard you couldn't hold your nerves. You'd scream and try to escape through any way possoible

Dont tell me about my life, kid !
your welcome to your oppinion but not to call me a hoaxer , or liar!
I am not making any of this up! , think about it, is all this sh_t worth it for me if i was? Im glad i withheld the worst part from you people you dont even deserve the truth ! I hope you get taken!
Maybe then youll see it my way....
look at how violent people get when confronted with truth....
keep it up youll never get any info on UFOs and the gov is right for withholding such things from all of your little minds!

IMHO-My attitude is changing for the worst about all this even to the point were i if i had the opertunity i would let the ignorant and scoffers die in their own arrogance if i had a chance to save them as punishment!Maybe the others will make up for their lack of understanding, maybe....IMHO

As to "Indigo_child" you said "

Not only are you abusive, immature and have little command of the english language, you are even very gullible. You also sound like a drug addict as well. "

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

so you call me 4 very rude names and i only called you stupid!
I got warned first! so stop whinning you should get 4 warnings and the drama picture, which i get for even trying to defend my self but they still keep it up these so called open minded people are the worst....
and they wonder why i get mad and dont answer their questions...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

And recieved yet another warn for doing it again. Getting the point through judicious repitition yet?

Please just stay on topic. Thank you.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

And recieved yet another warn for doing it again. Getting the point through judicious repitition yet?

Please just stay on topic. Thank you.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

2 warnings again? omg
OH get a life for real.........
do what you have to oh teenage mod ill do what i have to !
as for getting off topic ive only tried to hold it but cannot due to abuse from alot of people constantly taking it off topic with thier personal attacks.
At which point mods are never their convienently.....

I think ill write a book at least then ill get something in return for all this "stuff" im receiving... let them say im doing it for money then...

Is it possible for you people to ask a question without an insult burried in it?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

2 warnings again? omg
OH get a life for real.........
do what you have to oh teenage mod ill do what i have to !
as for getting off topic ive only tried to hold it but cannot due to abuse from alot of people constantly taking it off topic with thier personal attacks.
At which point mods are never their convienently.....

I think ill write a book at least then ill get something in return for all this stuff im receiving...

More "poor me" attempts to garner some support rather than accepting your actions? I understand that human nature is to "assign blame" when confronted, but I suggest you focus on your actions.

You continue to drag down this thread with your insults (now I suppose directed at me), then I will do what I have to and close this thread.

If you have any further complaints, I trust you know where the "suggestion" or the "u2u" buttons are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join