It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian, UFO, Mutilation experience.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
Why do you assume i was implanted?
cause you read it somewhere ?

Because you are under alien influence. They know that you would search for the implant, so they probably hid it well. Through the rest of your life this influence will follow up with you, and you'll hardly be able to believe it.

But on the other hand, it is strongly possible that an alien craft is following your steps, and it will leave you if certain experiments are over.

So pray hard to be sure that the latter possibility is the case, and your mind will be free again. There are certain benefits of the alien implants, but you would never notice them.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LizzardsAmok--

If I have decided to believe every single word you say about the incident it is because of your cheerful, childlike, happy-go-lucky use of the language, which suggests a guileless mind, utterly unlike those of wily coyotes such as Ch. Ickes. I, too, feel this man is not to be trusted, because he seems to be just another one of those writers of sensationalist books who mix the truth with outrageous fantasies to attract readers.

That is why I want to say I am on your side of the argument here, and I resent, as much as you might, people like Vertu who are having a picnic making shallow remarks they probably think are rather clever and funny, pumping into them gallons of cute little smileys in case someone doesn't realize it is a joke.

There is nothing funny about this subject. WE ARE ON THE POINT OF BEING OVERWHELMED. The entire Nazi nightmare was like a dress rehearsal for the coming horror, and a testing of the will...OUR will. It was inspired by another wicked alien race who needed to develop a "master race", physical vehicles, bodies they could inhabit that would have the necessary genetic make-up, one that would match their aggressive, domineering nature. That is why they had to get rid of the other races, which would have diluted that tendency towards violence. Fortunately their plans failed, as will ultimately happen to the Lizards.

It will be something like the TV series called "V", which you have mentioned. Let me quote once again the source used for my previous post: "Remember the movie 'V'? Many years ago the movie 'V' was shown upon your planet to give you some idea of the cunning and conniving of certain entities who will come from space that some will indeed worship (...). These scenarios are going to prove true."

As you know, it was a virus that saved mankind in that saga, and perhaps that will prove to be the case in real life as well. Maybe you don't know that this was not an original idea? As far as I know, H.G. Wells was the first one to come up with that one, in his War of the Worlds. That was what finished off his Martian invaders.

Vertu is not interested in investigating, but in cracking jokes, and somewhat weak ones. He shouldn't be blamed for this. Most people do not have the patience to go over the tons of garbage one finds on the matter until finally one finds the reliable sources, which are so few and far between, nor do they have the discernment to reckognize one when they run across it. In fact, in all my years of digging into this, I have found ONLY TWO of those, namely, the channeled messages of the Cassiopaeans and the Pleiadians, yet no others are needed.

For example, his remarks concerning food are daft, to say the least. He should know 1) that the vile creatures come and go between the physical and the ethereal planes of reality, 2) that it is only when they take on a physical form that they need to butcher us, but not in order to ingest human remains, because they have no digestive system, but TO TAKE BLOOD BATHS, literally (in splendid, shiny bathtubs, I guess) so that they will be able to manifest more solidly in the physical plane --they absorb through their skin pores whatever it is that they need for this-- 3) that they can use livestock for this too, but it is like the difference between table wine and champagne, 4) that they also use glandular secretions, and 5) that this list is already far too long, so why not just move on.

Two objections have been aimed at your comments which I would like to try and demolish. Someone has pointed out that reptiles, too, and not only mammals, are known to care for their young. Certainly. We have all seen documentaries where the mother crocodile takes the newly hatched into its huge mouth and then places them in the water. This is irrelevant. Care for the young and/or the eggs can also be seen in certain species of amphibians, fish, and even INSECTS. The point is, the evil things we are talking about behave like what our psychologists would describe as "psychopaths" or "sociopaths". They are thoroughly unprincipled, in our terms. They lie, rape and murder.

Someone else says that your Lizardoids, or whatever, do not look like the ones other people describe, as though there could not be two or more subspecies or races, as is the case for ourselves and our household pets, for example.

Finally, I am honored to place my first two posts here in this topic (just another 23 to go before I am allowed to chat), started by someone brave enough to speak out. We are dealing with killers, and one's first reaction is to panic, which only makes things worse since there is NO PLACE TO HIDE. The only thing that allows one to keep cool is the thought that, if they kill you for being such a nuisance, it was your assigned Fate, and that birth is not the beginning, nor is death the end (old Chinese saying, inevitably).

Now maybe a P.S. -- They are lords of the physical realm. This makes it a dangerous neighborhood. The best we can do is to GET OUT, and, paradoxically, one can do this only by going in...inward, that is, and learning to jump back and forth between adjacent levels of reality, thus beating them at their own game. There are many ways to do this, which it is not my business to discuss, and, anyway, we have all heard about these techniques. All we have to work on, in our awful predicament, is our minds, but that is all we need.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
LizzardsAmok--

If I have decided to believe every single word you say about the incident it is because of your cheerful, childlike, happy-go-lucky use of the language, which suggests a guileless mind, utterly unlike those of wily coyotes such as Ch. Ickes. I, too, feel this man is not to be trusted, because he seems to be just another one of those writers of sensationalist books who mix the truth with outrageous fantasies to attract readers.

You have the correct ideas and feelings toward these creatures,IMO,
and you feel like I do about it ,

Thanks for the kind words and im glad you can see im for real by my words !
now take it further and check the facts ive given about it, especially the cows way of death.
I did keep my opinions seperate from what actually happened so i didnt spread disinfo.... thanks for seeing that too.
I do not fear these things, but i fear for others that will not be so brave,the gen public are nooobs.
like WW2- nazis ,if people give up and say "these guys scare me, or ,what can we do about it" then you have already lost the battle, you might as well kill yourself now and get it over with.

As far as me I died inside that day .
so im living to get a chance to give some payback one day.
And if there is a god he will grant me the oppertunity someday.
hopefully i will not be alone that day in my fight to protect our race, the human race.
but know it is NOT my intention to wish harm on any other alien race just the ones who wear "flying serpent" insignia.

Its them that I would destroy without hesitation!
to borrow a qoute from marcell wallace in pulp fiction,
"I would get midevil on their azzes"

[edit on 29-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Vertu is not interested in investigating, but in cracking jokes, and somewhat weak ones.

All we have to work on, in our awful predicament, is our minds, but that is all we need.

Vertu is not interested in all that bull, designed to feed our mind. He knows the hostile needs behind many literature regarding aliens. So it is better to listen to the aliens, the info comes first hand...!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Vertu is not interested in investigating, but in cracking jokes, and somewhat weak ones.

All we have to work on, in our awful predicament, is our minds, but that is all we need.

Vertu is not interested in all that bull, designed to feed our mind. He knows the hostile needs behind many literature regarding aliens. So it is better to listen to the aliens, the info comes first hand...!

You might appear to fool many here with your remarks and replies.But you must remember not everybody is.

You may appear solid,but even the most solid of minds can hold the worst of morals.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is no shortage of vertu's in the world,
As for you black steel do you belive me or my story anymore than you did at first?
Any ideas as to how to more delicately tell this event?
Does such a way exist?
How do you tell people that space lizards with silver suits came down in a ufo , mutilated a cow with a glowing tentacle, and then abducted 2 people.

How do you make them aware of the real danger if they cant belive it even exists?

You see my problem..... lol

[edit on 30-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

There is no shortage of vertu's in the world,
As for you black steel do you belive me or my story anymore than you did at first?
Any ideas as to how to more delicately tell this event?
Does such a way exist?
How do you tell people that space lizards with silver suits came down in a ufo , mutilated a cow with a glowing tentacle, and then abducted 2 people.

How do you make them aware of the real danger if they cant belive it even exists?

You see my problem..... lol

Lizzard,i want to believe,i truley do,but i just find it hard because of lack of evidence.But due to your determination and effort to keep your story afloat in this forum,it shows that something must of happened.

I believe that something may of happend to you,but i do not believe in reptillians.Are you sure they were reptillians.you could be dealing with something different.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
"There is nothing funny about this subject. WE ARE ON THE POINT OF BEING OVERWHELMED. The entire Nazi nightmare was like a dress rehearsal for the coming horror, and a testing of the will...OUR will. "

If all thats true then what can we do to stop them.
1.) Fight them - after thousands of years of evolution id say theyve learnt a trick or two about fighting but if thats all we can do then we be better off dying fighting the bastards.

2.) Run - nowhere to run to

3.) Make a deal - that would be good but why would they make a deal when they can just kill us all anyway

4.) Nuke the place - if they are planning on taking over the planet and killing us all well then we should destroy the planet so the bastards get nothing

"In fact, in all my years of digging into this, I have found ONLY TWO of those, namely, the channeled messages of the Cassiopaeans and the Pleiadians, yet no others are needed. "

Can you post the links for these

"but TO TAKE BLOOD BATHS, literally (in splendid, shiny bathtubs, I guess) so that they will be able to manifest more solidly in the physical plane --they absorb through their skin pores whatever it is that they need for this-- 3)"

Where did you get this from?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
You might appear to fool many here with your remarks and replies.But you must remember not everybody is.

You may appear solid,but even the most solid of minds can hold the worst of morals.

Your knowledge and wisdom is crystal clear... but who are those "many" people you keep talking about for such a long time? I can't see more than one person here argueing with me ...

Smart, eh?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by drinkinlikeafish

4.) Nuke the place - if they are planning on taking over the planet and killing us all well then we should destroy the planet so the bastards get nothing

I believe that Al Bielek stated that this was a tactic that was used to halt an impending invasion in the 50´ies (or even earlier). They were warned that wherever and invasion took place it would be bombarded until nothing could live there.

It sounds crazy, I know.
Here´s a quick typeout of the interview I´m refering to. I don´t think this has ever been transcribed. If you want the full stuff your best bet is to find this on P2P sharing networks, look for "Al Bielek cd-rom". An interview series done by a Mr. Micheal Hautzeiger(spelling?).

Bielek: We have weapon systems today which can keep them at bay, keep them from landing on earth. And if they do happen to land on earth we have weapons that can wipe them out even if it takes part of the earth with it.

Hautzeiger: It sounds kinda strange because we didn´t have those weapons and they didn´t run us out of here.

Bielek: They didn´t run us out of here for the simple reason we had enough weapons, namely nuclear, that, as Viktor J. Korso(spelling?) said in the conferences he knew of "you land here and try to take over part of the earth, we´ll make it sutch a high costly operation for you, you won´t do it. We´ll blast that part of earth to hell and live on the rest of it. And we have the weapons to do it and you know it." Meaning nuclear weapons, standard nuclear weapons."

Make what you will of that.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Your knowledge and wisdom is crystal clear... but who are those "many" people you keep talking about for such a long time? I can't see more than one person here argueing with me ...

Smart, eh?

Iv made my point vertue.If you want to continue playing this little game of yours,your welcome.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I really dont know how peolpe can belive in aliens like greys but not even belive in things that we have on earth already,

Do you bellive in aligators or dinosaurs or komodo dragons?
Thats it ,just on 2 feet and smarter than normal reptiles.

Yes im quite sure i saw what i saw!
I had more than enough time to look at every detail of them and ship.
These things are very real and very dangerous.....

I belive they can hide so well because our own people wont belive the ones who saw them, so it totaly works in thier favor and against us which is so messed up to me.

Trust one of your own kind, im not selling this story and what i drew is exactly what they look like.
but ill take that as a start black steel keep your mind skeptical but open.

Ask yourself this why does every culture on earth have a story about serpent people no matter where you go? No matter what time you go?
Use whatever word you want to describe them:
Nagas
serpent race
reptoids
reptilians
dinosaur men
devils
dragons

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
mmm

I have heard what you're saying and will continue to listen because history teaches that to close your ears can be disasterous.

If you're not doing this for you're own gain, which i dont belive you are, then best of luck friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I really dont know how peolpe can belive in aliens like greys but not even belive in things that we have on earth already,

Do you bellive in aligators or dinosaurs or komodo dragons?
Thats it ,just on 2 feet and smarter than normal reptiles.

Yes im quite sure i saw what i saw!
I had more than enough time to look at every detail of them and ship.
These things are very real and very dangerous.....

I belive they can hide so well because our own people wont belive the ones who saw them, so it totaly works in thier favor and against us which is so messed up to me.

Trust one of your own kind, im not selling this story and what i drew is exactly what they look like.
but ill take that as a start black steel keep your mind skeptical but open.

Ask yourself this why does every culture on earth have a story about serpent people no matter where you go? No matter what time you go?
Use whatever word you want to describe them:
Nagas
serpent race
reptoids
reptilians
dinosaur men
devils
dragons

The reason why many do not believe in reptillians is its comparison to the majority of other sightings.Well atleast thats what i believe.

The reason why it is so easy to believe in greys and nordics is the u believable amount of sightings worldwide.They are the only extra-terrestrials that most people know of.When you ask somebody if they know what a grey is,and its discription,the majority will say yes.But when you ask whether they know a reptillian,and yet a discriptions,its already unlikely whether they`ll know of reptillians in the first place.And even if someone does know,many would not beable to give you discriptions because they`v only heard about reptillians in stories.Im sayign the majority,not all.

So,due to this,the reptillian existence seems unlikely to most.Unless they begin to be shown on %90 UFO/E.T documentaries and the sightings multiply dramatically,then the belief will come to most.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The reason why many do not believe in reptillians is its comparison to the majority of other sightings.Well atleast thats what i believe.

The reason why it is so easy to believe in greys and nordics is the u believable amount of sightings worldwide.They are the only extra-terrestrials that most people know of.When you ask somebody if they know what a grey is,and its discription,the majority will say yes.But when you ask whether they know a reptillian,and yet a discriptions,its already unlikely whether they`ll know of reptillians in the first place.And even if someone does know,many would not beable to give you discriptions because they`v only heard about reptillians in stories.Im sayign the majority,not all.

So,due to this,the reptillian existence seems unlikely to most.Unless they begin to be shown on %90 UFO/E.T documentaries and the sightings multiply dramatically,then the belief will come to most.

Well, could it be that these Reptilians are actually the "overlords" of some of the Greys and have deliberately kept in hiding, letting their "slaves" do the dirty work. This seems to be exactly what some reports point out BTW.

Could it be that only in the last 20-30 years have they begun to show themselves, let public be aware of their presence more and more through actual encounters, Movies, Tv-shows, Cartoons etc...etc... This all in preperation for an arrival as "Heros/Saviors" for the human race. That may be one of their agendas I believe.

My opinion is that you have to read alot to come up with your own conclusion. To just dismiss it for whatever reason without any research, is just silly.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The reason why it is so easy to believe in greys and nordics is the u believable amount of sightings worldwide.They are the only extra-terrestrials that most people know of.

It is true. So what's the conclusion? In order to believe in Greys, all you need to do is find some research on sightings, flying colorful UFOs yelling Hello, and there you go... a true Greybeliever.

In order to believe in the existance of Reptilians, you need highly advanced brain capabilities to detect their presence, and put things together. Reptilians have no means to show their UFOs or teach you the Reptilian language, they have nothing to prove us.

All this only show the morality of aliens.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi -Fish...
Sorry about the delay. You want the addresses for my two sources. There is a problem here concerning this. The ATS rules say that you cannot "promote" other websites without first asking for written permission to do this, and I suppose that by giving out a website address you are "ipso facto" promoting it, and asking for permission would be a hassle, yet I ran across a Mod saying in a thread of his/hers that you can go ahead and do it so long as it is a publicly available website, which seems to contradict the former. I can't figure this out, much as I try.

A further problem: so, in order to avoid being punished, I decided to send you a U2U message with the two adddresses, but I am a newcomer here, I have posted only three replies so far, and this is the note that popped up the moment I clicked on the Send button: "You may not send private messages to anyone but ATS staff until you have more than 20 posts."

No matter, never mind. All you need to do is do a web search for the two names I mention on my 2nd post.

You suggest "nuking the place", destroying the planet rather than letting it fall in their laps after they exterminate us. Only someone who is unaware of the present circumstances can say that. Dawnaj seems to know what is going on behind closed doors when (s)he says:

Could it be that only in the last 20-30 years have they begun to show themselves, let public be aware of their presence more and more through actual encounters, Movies, Tv-shows, Cartoons etc...etc... This all in preperation for an arrival as "Heros/Saviors" for the human race. That may be one of their agendas I believe.

The invaders are working in cahoots with all nuclear powers and have bought their allegiance by sharing a few technological secrets with them, so these COLLABORATORS are co-operating by brainwashing the public into believing in the possibility that an alien race will arrive to solve all our problems, when actually their intention is to ENSLAVE us, and eventually SUBSTITUTE us. They already have thousands of obedient servants waiting for the moment, in deep underground bases, and many walking the streets, a "fifth column" already in place. It is this army of zombies and programmed human beings that will "inherit the Earth", if all goes according to plan.

So, the people with a finger poised over the nuclear buttons will not press the buttons to save us, but will roll out the red carpet. They should go over the history textbooks and read what happened to the collaborators in the occupied countries when the Allied troops went in.

Maybe we should not judge them too harshly, since they had no choice. They received a Mafia-type offer, one that they could not refuse. The poor guys who rule us are no more than their lackeys, and they are surely scared to death. They are hoping that they will be spared because they have accepted to help enslave their own fellow human beings. Their situation is just as humiliating as that of the Jews in the concentration camps who accepted to work for the Nazis so that their lives were spared. I think they were called the Sondercommandos.

The relationship between the Reptiloids and the Greys is another subject recently brought up here, and again Dawnaj suggests the correct explanation (according to one of my two sources): the latter are "slaves" sent by the former to do the "dirty work". This is why the Lizards are seen much less often. Actually they are not slaves but machines, "cybergenetic probes", as Lilblam calls them on page 1 of the thread titled "Alien Robots" (in this same section), through which their builders can see using a remote-control system, something like the wheeled robots now moving about on Mars.

Talking about slaves, I think it is the Cassiopaeans who claim that the kind of humanoids we call Bigfoot, Sasquatch or Abominable Snowman are kept as slaves and PETS by the Reptoids. This claim is corroborated by the reports written by hypnotherapists who during their sessions with kidnapped patients (why is it always "abducted" if ETs do the kidnapping??) have been hearing about these hairy apes arriving with their masters during the kidnapping episodes and carrying away people like potato sacks over their shoulders.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Macrento]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The invaders are working in cahoots with all nuclear powers and have bought their allegiance by sharing a few technological secrets with them, so these COLLABORATORS are co-operating by brainwashing the public into believing in the possibility that an alien race will arrive to solve all our problems, when actually their intention is to ENSLAVE us, and eventually SUBSTITUTE us. They already have thousands of obedient servants waiting for the moment, in deep underground bases, and many walking the streets, a "fifth column" already in place. It is this army of zombies and programmed human beings that will "inherit the Earth", if all goes according to plan

Can I ask how you know all this?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'll read all these posts later, because i have some research on the nephilum myself, as well as visited Dulce NM, and that is the point of this post...

I have explored dulce, (even behind the fence) and found nothing that fits with the stories i have read...
it is just a big open pit quarry mine... and there are human truckers going in and out all day... I collected a few rocks and they are typical of other quarry minerals i have come across. I am a rock hound and UFOlogist (amatuer on both counts)
But i can say this...
put your questions to rest... get in a car, and fill the tank, then drive there yourself... it is probably less than a full day away from anywhere in the US. It is not a US military base, so there is no concern for "getting disappeared". there is really nothing there...

If you are interested, i will point you to the same articles that led me there (probably the ones you have already listed).

I figured there would at least be some sign of unusual development, or wierd locals... so forth... but it was all pretty normal...

maybe i just didn't know how to tell a rep from a human... or where to look (it is a very small area)

I still think that every legend has some truth...
I will read all the comments later after work

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

Well, could it be that these Reptilians are actually the "overlords" of some of the Greys and have deliberately kept in hiding, letting their "slaves" do the dirty work. This seems to be exactly what some reports point out BTW.

My opinion is that you have to read alot to come up with your own conclusion. To just dismiss it for whatever reason without any research, is just silly.

Thank you for answering that for me.
I agree with you sir 100%

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join