It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many members do you like as people?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I know your busy, just take care!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I like most of the members on here - a couple of them have been a tad bit rough on me though.

I do wish there were more members in my area though, or that I joined back when they did live close (Quantum, Syx, I'm calling you guys out!!).

I think ATS needs to do more regional gatherings, as I'd love to meet some members in realtime.

-foss

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Lol, sorry I moved away but will travel in next week for two days. Staying in Troy

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I don't trust this mode of communication to judge who I like as people.

I am not sure everyone comes off as they are in person. Some people that are very sarcastic in person, but have a way of expressing a lot of care and kindness non-verbally , for example, I would like a lot in person, but might hate here.

I am unlikeable online but find people generally like me in person. I have a sense of humor that works with my body language, so cannot use it here, and I share thoughts and convictions that I usually will just keep to myself in person (except with the greatest of friends or lovers).
That's the thing too- in real life, I actually feel closest to the people who share very different views of things, I like that.
So the people I disagree most often with online are probably the people I'd like most if we met.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I did not make anyone's list so therefore I do not like any of you either, lmao.

I'm sorta joking because I don't care that much. I'm not here to win approval, I'm here to win ideological wars and domineer for the cause of Truth, Justice, and Liberty.

I've specifically posted things against the grain historically because I'm willing to piss any of you off purely for the purpose of teaching you something.

If y'all started showing me favoritism I'd know I'm screwing up and doing things wrong. Popular opinion isn't a compliment in an idiocracy of hysterical delusion.

Also I have just enough self esteem to be ok with the fact I'm the black sheep, and I confess my true challenge is Narcissism (my own delusions of grandeur).

Although I don't see myself as overly arrogant or self centered, I do realize I come off that way. I mean cmon, you asked my opinions about Others and I just talked mostly about Me. I even plan on talking about me a lot more in the future too, Hahahah...

edit on 6/10/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I Like That Whatchamacallit Thingamajig Pinocchio.... He Lies. And I Know It!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ebolahere16

I am your new friend!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join