It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Just Passing By

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Not sure what to say. I just happened to stumble upon this site and I took a gander at the content and the community and it seems interesting. I am not sure if I will stay, but will let the visits decide for me. So I suppose I ought to introduce myself. I am 57 years old, am a male(wait is this starting out like a dating thing?). Hmm, I love all sorts of conspiracy so long as they are logical. I'm not a true believer of the alien conspiracies, but I do believe there are other sentient beings out there. I enjoy being informed on the politics of the world, but am not likely to participate too often in those discussions. I've enjoyed writing and it seems y'all have an area for that. I assume I may write fantasy there too? I'll have to explore the forums more and see. Any questions you have I should be able to answer. Peace be with you.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

Welcome!

Nice to meet you!

I am sure you will find a lot of interesting topics here and there IS a writer's forum.

Short Stories.

Very talented folks in there.

I had begun offering cookies to welcome the new folks (someone else used to do that but I don't know where they went). Slacker!

Cookies may or may not have been appropriate for the 'male' new members so...

Hope you're not a vegetarian!

If you are...

Eat these instead!

LOL

Enjoy the boards!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
I thank you for the welcome. Oh no, not a vegetarian, but I will be honest. I am not a very big fan of chocolate. Brownies though I will gladly gulp down. I can not wait to begin sharing there. I have two tales in mind, a fantasy land and a futuristic one. Thank you young lady for the welcome.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Welcome. You may find some gems around these parts knowing of course that a gem is defined in relation to the worthless stones around it. Sail on might warrior, venture forth into the seas of illusion.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Welcome LA!

Nothong to add in any meaningful way but... congrats!

Been saying "Leave this place better than you found it" but nobody reads past the first line anymore😮

So, tie your shoes and join the party!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I thank you for your welcome sir. Your metaphor of the sea is excellent as the sea and warriors of the sea have piqued my interest recently.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Thank you. I will gladly see what this party is up to.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you! And hello again.

new topics

top topics

join