It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

i could have bought alot more books at that book store last night but i was trying so hard to be good...so i went fr my mini books...lol...like i need more of those too..lol...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears
I missed your birthday, happy birthday. 🍰

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

thanks..i had a great day...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yes You were a good girl CC. I am proud of you!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Any plans today?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i was going to buy some records at the book store..but man for a KISS record it was like 25.00 bucks..and for the michael jackson it was 35.00..wow..i am glad i never paid that much for all the records i have now..i just seen one of the prices for a 45 i have and it was .99 another one for .69..why do they go up so high for...man i again am glad i have mine for alot cheaper..
edit on 18-6-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: GoShredAK

Wow great photos, where is the snow?

Thanks!

The snow should be here in 3 months time. Until then it'll be nothing but pure green. The last two days were officially the hottest of the year so far, In the high seventies
I am loving it, I just absorb the sun and don't really burn.

But ya I say the snow should be here in three months because our winters have been getting warmer and warmer and its starting to freak everybody out. So I'm not 100% sure there will even be snow this winter.....

It'll either be a weird warm snowless winter, or were going to get completely annihilated with snow. I hope its the latter because I love snowboarding so so so so much, it is freaking magical to me. Like surfing in a wonderland on these giant stationary waves....

I babble

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I still have Michael Jackson Thriller on vinyl with hundreds of scratches. Lol sounds really bad!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Enjoy the warm 70's. My friend in Michigan is a hardcore skater. In winter he sent me photos of him snow blowing the skate park lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well babble on!!

I love hearing about everyone here!
We all have such different lives,
that intertwine here in this magical land...

edit on 18-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You know Hun I would have bought them for you...
Some things are worth the cost, to have...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

i have that one too...and almost all the KISS ones..i dont like the now KISS..as ace and peter is no longer with them...i think i am only missing like 4 or 5 of all the KISS records...maybe we would hit some sales some where..maybe i can find them..lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

so what you like to do hun..just stay home and we can just maybe start packing up i dont think you want to do any thing on fathers day by packing...so think..as it is you turn to think now..lol

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LOL CC. I am thinking on it, as We write!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
ksiezyc

GoShredAK

How Ya doin? You and Ksie posted at the same time,
so I am answeing You two together! LOL!!

That is a cool shot of Mama and Baby!
I had heard that Yes it is a BAD idea to approach Mama moose with a young one!
Even an adult Moose with no young, at times can be a dangerous encounter!

I'm actually doing pretty darn good!

The past few weeks have been kind of a brutal miserable struggle to be honest, but I've made it past all that and am now feeling pretty happy and optimistic.

Your totally right approaching a full grown moose is always a bad idea. Usually they'll leave you alone or run away but not always, and they're very fast and powerful.

I've had quite a few moose encounters. Even been chased a few times, it's a scary adreniline rush!

One of the scariest was when I was snowboarding up in the mountains, I went off trail and ended up heading down towards this valley that kind of flattened out and there were three moose standing around down there eating twigs.

I had no choice but to try and keep my speed and Cruise past them, instead I crashed right in the middle of the three of them. So I was bottomed out, strapped to my board and on really deep snow, surrounded by some huge moose.

I had a really hard time getting up, then I had to hike out of there "post holing" the whole way. It sucked because I was really nervous that they might charge me. Fortunately they just stared at me and let go on by

edit on 18-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

yes i know but they would have been all the coloring books they had..and they had alot of them..maybe 50 or 60 different ones..and they cost way to much there any ways..so i didnt just want to we go to another place like a walmart or general dollars those are the places we need to watch me at..lol...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I knew that was you!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Dude That was an exciting Tale!
I would have been freakin out too!

Im glad You made it through all the Trials You encountered the past few weeks!
It's Great that You are now, ," feeling pretty happy and optimistic" !!
Rock on!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Enjoy the warm 70's. My friend in Michigan is a hardcore skater. In winter he sent me photos of him snow blowing the skate park lol.

Nice! That's how you know somebody is dedicated.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh I do watch You at walmart Hun! And anywhere else we go that has those books!!!

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join