It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

You rock!!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I interrupt your regular scheduled Shed program to bring you this and make you laugh.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What??? Some people kiss with spit!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The profile photo is a hard one to ignore. But ruthless is love with teeth. Ouch

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

oh..let me give you some love Zazz mmmmm frazzzz Mmmm

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Bahahaha!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Be safe, have a great night. We are about to film magic. I hope! Loving all here! Bye!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

If you're filming magic, you should have stayed at The Shed.

Have a good Night Q!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Hey zazz. Is that the GOT character in your avvy?

Dog no ? ( the hound )
edit on 14-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
All across the enchanted Shedlands, in the silence they slept and dreamt of wondrous things.
Goodnight Shed. Goodnight Sheddites.

edit on 14-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 57

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaelci’s heart grew lighter as they travelled through the forest, the aura of darkness lessening with each step that she took. Within an hour she could actually hear birdsong again! The sweet chirps and tweets echoed around her throughout the forest greens.

Lighter of heart and lighter in mind, she practically danced along the forest path that led to her heart’s home, a faint excitement rising sharply as their travels end neared, she had not seen her friends for so long! In fact, the last time she had seen them was before she had even ascended to the glory of mage-hood… they had shared doughnuts and other delicacies together, wines and cocktails, cheer and laughter! And then she had wandered off into the wilds to determine who she would be, what her journey would entail… those days seemed so far in the distant past.

“You seem awfully cheerful, miss.”

She could hear the smile in Darien’s voice, and instead of responding to his statement she curiously questioned him. “When we first met you kept calling me ‘dear lady’… and now I am simply a ‘miss’? Or ‘young miss’? Why is this?”

Darien chuckled softly. “Quite simply you are a young miss. Although I remain youthful in appearance, my soul is almost of seven hundred years… you are an infant before me.” He glanced over at her and sent her a cheeky wink. “I hardly perform the number of my age though…. one would believe someone of seven hundred years to be quite wondrous and wise! A serious sage! I long for the simpler things in life… a good laugh, a mark to harass! Perhaps a partner in crime.”

Kaelci shook her head and hid her smile. “Sounds as though you and the pixies will get along just awfully.”

The pixies! Those crafty little creatures who fluttered about here and there, tending to those who visited the Shed, and sometimes not only would they “tend” but they would cause great mischief! There had been one incident when Kaelci had been enjoying a fine cocktail, iridescent in colour and intoxicating in nature, when suddenly it had bubbled upwards into a fountain and had rained over her! She had been warned of extra pixie dust in the drinks, but she had not been expecting that.

She giggled softly to herself and smiled brightly, her cheer ever rising, the dire blackness at their backs near forgotten. They were on their way to the Shed!

~*~*~*~*~*~

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Good morning my precious Shedigans!! How are you today? I have a lot of catching up to do….
Let me start off now with an apology…if I miss you I am sooo sorry. I am trying to get woke up & caught up at the same time…

a reply to: kaelci
Excellent entry!!! I can’t wait to see what happens when you guys meet the pixies!!

a reply to: Night Star
Night that picture is amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures!!!! You look like you were having such fun!!

I LOVE your new avatar!!!!! I will just imagine that you are singing Eddie Vedder. LOL Did you see what he did for his daughter this weekend? Too cool.

a reply to: Krypto1
An officer and a gentleman has to be one of my favorite movies ever!!!!!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Ahhh WIS the bear cubs sound adorable BUT please be careful!!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Thanks sweetie, I am back to the living. LOL How are you? Are you ready to hit 90s today? I am!!!!!!

a reply to: JustMike
So glad to hear that Timely is keeping you busy! Any time you go missing we worry about Dada. [[[HUGS]]]
Syx/CC – I hope you survived the birthday celebration.
Skid/Kitty Wizzard – Where are you?
Gordi – Did I see sporky fly by??????
OK, I know this isn’t everyone BUT this would turn into a book! LOL

ETA: a reply to: Quantum12
You get to film magic? Yes, bring them to The Shed. Oh that would be such fun to see the finished product!!! When you start your own company we will start a show about The Shed and the things the pixies get into. LOL
edit on 6/14/2016 by Martin75 because: Add magic question

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, just finished working and will rest for one hour. Here is a breakfast for you are you feeling better?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
MUCH better this morning, thanks!!! Only rest one hour? You are going to run yourself down! You need more sleep than that! Is your burn finally starting to feel a little better?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The burn felt worse all night. My coworker made me take Advil. She shoved it down my mouth, lol. After that I felt better.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hello. A member, Truebrit, mentioned this thread Ina different one, so,I thought I'd check it out.

The vibe seems very positive and from the looks of your post, there are "regulars" here, which seems to put me at ease. New here, so don't really know which direction to go, but discovery has always been a fun thing.

Hope to contribute to the fun.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jukejuke

I just met you on the art thread. Nice to see you here.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Glad someone was there to take care of you.
So is it fun to tape magic or is it kinda silly looking in real life?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Hi again Quantum12! Yes, I was checking out your birch paintings, which kinda motivates me to get back into oil paintings. I don't have your level of talent, but that's why I've always enjoyed painting since it's a challenge for me.

Thank you for the response. I'm already feeling like this is a good place for me. I will do my best to pay this forward.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

It's cool in my head but silly watching it lol. All your hear it Cut some yelling action cut yelling lol

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join