It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Good morning Miss Martin!
I found this cute little coffee and offer it to you.

Let's just imagine that it's three or four times that size

a reply to :Wizard Kitty!
I congratulate you on a successful quest in the heart of the land of McDonald and many more successful quests to come.
(I worked a trial in fast food 14 years ago before finding my calling in Retail *cough*... I only lasted one day, I couldn't handle it. All the more congratulations to you!!!)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
That has to be the cutest cup of coffee ever!!! How are you? Has it warmed up any on your side of the world?

a reply to: nonspecific
From here forward you are Mr. NS....problem solved. LOL

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
That has to be the cutest cup of coffee ever!!! How are you? Has it warmed up any on your side of the world?

a reply to: nonspecific
From here forward you are Mr. NS....problem solved. LOL

Good idea, I will start calling Mrsnonspecific MrsNS then, it's a real pain typing that when reffereing to her.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAstaroth
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Nice to meet you too. Tennessee, must be nice. I just read your tale! Seems the entry prior to that one must have been quite a while ago seeing this is Shed 7. I must say I have so far enjoyed everyone's tale here.

It would seem that way, wouldn't it ? Except.

The Shed's afterburners kicked in quickly around the beginning of Shed # 5.

And it has been travelling at mach 6 (approximately) ever since!

Tennessee has been a beautiful location for my lengthy sojourn.

edit on 9-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: can't quite get the dam post right! WTH!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good Morning Everyone!

Fixin' to shuffle off in my usual brain dead state!
^ Nod to Jess and Chooch and any other Southerners lurking

Have a glorious day, enjoy it wherever you are, and stay the course stay strong!
^ YOU know who you are!

((HUGS))

~Chirp

edit on 9-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: I swear!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 15

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaelci could feel the cold stone beneath her back though her mind had long drifted away into the far reaches of a vivid limbo. Soft hues of colour surrounded her, colourful circles swirled before her, each individual bubble zipped past with golden trails, and lightly she floated about this dreamy landscape, a strange dripping sensation falling upon her imaginary face and a chilled breeze ruffling her illusory hair.

There was an unusual hum that sounded all about her, reminiscent of the vague hum that had newly began emanating from her robes, and it was then that she knew she was still alive and not in some tranquil Otherworld.

Her mind floated through this dreamlike landscape, the soft colours merging together to form a vague imagery of shapes that existed in her reality. Cartoon trees of blue and purple stood at her back while golden mushrooms blooming brightly sang sweetly the strange song of her robes. Reaching out with an imagined finger to touch one of the mushrooms, an electric shock suddenly shook through her body, she could feel herself convulsing wildly as her body lay upon the chill of the stone, and a golden light shone blindingly into her vision.

A pain echoed about her head, thudding dully, each thump a knife ravaging her skull, and slowly she opened her eyes, dimly surprised to discover that leaning over her stood Darien, a pain like the one she felt written clearly across his brow, worry evident deep within the brown of his eyes though he tried to dispel it as he saw her awaken, his warm voice calmly stating. “’tis good we activated those runes woven within your robes, you would certainly not be opening your eyes otherwise.”

He offered her a hand which she graciously took, and helped her to her feet, though she quickly found herself unstable and leant against the wall, a hand to her pounding head, her voice shaking as she asked. “Are we still in the cave?”

Smiling sadly, Darien lowered his head. “Indeed. The fissure we reside in is protected, a protection spun by my own hand many months ago. Though I know not how long we will remain able to dwell here before the runes are broken and we are taken.”

Kaelci closed her eyes and rubbed at her aching head, an unexpected heartache beginning to tear through her chest as silent tears dripped from her eyes. “Sita…” She slowly slid down the wall and collapsed upon the floor, allowing her grief and torment to flow as the silver witch’s melodious laughter once more began to sing about her mind. “Why…”

Darien stood quietly and allowed Kaelci’s despair to run its course… saddened that this girl was forced to discover Sita’s deception and treachery in such a brutal manner, and gladdened that he had accompanied the girl to these cavernous depths.

He had saved yet another woman from Sita’s maddening hunger for power and he felt a mild pride stir within as his eyes darkened abruptly, one day he would destroy that wretched witch and no longer would the ghosts of the past scream for him to bring them mercy. He had hoped that Azothinne would simply devour the woman, he had underestimated the Spider Lord and had not sensed the spider’s desire for a Queen.

He would not be mistaken a second time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 9 6 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Good morning, loving your story!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

A Wizard you say. And what is the magic missile? Thank you for the warm welcome and glad you like the name.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That fast eh? The pages do seem to be turnin at a rather rapid pace even now when compared to most other threads on this site.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Good morning Chrip! Woke up to weather in the 40s!!!! Ewww bring back my sunshine!!!!

Your stories are always sooo amazing!!!! It will be so fun when we all link together again!!

a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks Q. I figured since we aren't on an actual "mission" right now it was a good time to have alittle fun with it. LOL So what is on your schedule today?

a reply to: LordAstaroth
Good morning! And how are you today? I’m cold but hoping to warm up. When I left the house this morning it was 46, we have now made it up to 60. Woohoo. Takes a while for the sun to make it into the mountains.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Worked all night, have all day off and will work all night tonight.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

Hello!! Good Morning to You and Everyone else! Welcome aboard LA! Nice to meetChYa!

I am Syx. Dragon gaurdian of the Realm of The Shed in the Land of Accasia! I trust You have been properly Welcomed by some here already!?

Please do, have a seat on any sofa You desire, or a lazy-boy recliner, or at the bar. It is always stocked! The coffee pot never goes empty, and the donuts keep coming from Our always running donut making machine! LOL!!

Enjoy Your stay!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Good marning mighty dragon!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Kaelci I am loving all of your story bits! They leave Me salivating for more! They are Hard Back Book worthy everytime!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey Bro! (I am trying to get caught up with the like 20 pages that flew past since I left here yesterday! Man thay go FAST!!) LOL!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hey! Have some coffee Bird! I made it super strong this morning!! (Syx passes a Vibrating cup full of coffee to Bird...)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hi Jess! It is raining cats and dogs here this morning!!

EDIT: Awesome Story entry Jess! Keep em comin!

edit on 9-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Hey! Have some coffee Bird! I made it super strong this morning!! (Syx passes a Vibrating cup full of coffee to Bird...)

*reaches with shaky hands to grab vibrating cup of joe*

Thanks Bro!

I need it!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

LOL! You are welcome!
It will wake You up, and possibly have You vibrating off Your chair! HOLD ON!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Good morning Chrip! Woke up to weather in the 40s!!!! Ewww bring back my sunshine!!!!

Oh Gosh!

It was a little chillier than normal here around 4 am. It better knock it off (global warming or whatever!)
or my trip South may be more quickly approaching than I had prepared for!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join